Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: everyone want to be a ETHEREUM (ETH)  (Read 274 times)
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:19:57 AM

There is nothing unusal about asking payment in ETH for this ICO. ETH is usually a top preferred currency for most ICOs irrespective of platform.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:26:34 AM

Eth is still an important piece of coin and many like it, this is not surprising if Eth has the heart of crypto lovers. Eth is still popular and this will still be a potential coin for the future, it's natural if the platform is always used by ICO, NEO is less interested, so Eth will give him more opportunities to grow well.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:31:22 AM

There is nothing unusal about asking payment in ETH for this ICO. ETH is usually a top preferred currency for most ICOs irrespective of platform.
The feeling of trust in ethereum is quite high and makes people really prefer ethereum as their investment and also use the platform from ethereum than others
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:50:42 AM

LMAO

this is one token, on NEO blockchain.  they accepted NEO, but want CAPs backed by EThereum Smiley)))))))
Hope this is not another garbage coin cause raising found in etheruem and accepting Neo only is so confusing how can the soft and hard caps be in etheruem and the acceptable coin be neo, that alone ring an alarm in my mind that the project will not be successful if it have any potential at all.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:28:26 AM

LMAO

this is one token, on NEO blockchain.  they accepted NEO, but want CAPs backed by EThereum Smiley)))))))
Hope this is not another garbage coin cause raising found in etheruem and accepting Neo only is so confusing how can the soft and hard caps be in etheruem and the acceptable coin be neo, that alone ring an alarm in my mind that the project will not be successful if it have any potential at all.
I'm pretty sure this will be a garbage coins because it's very confusing even for an experienced investor. And that is the biggest mistakes of this coin, and I'm sure they will get just a few investors on them. Not reliable and totally confusing, to say the least.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:25:46 PM

LMAO

It is like with projects based on Ethereum platform, but collected funds in Bitcoin or fiat. As Bitcoin is for Ethereum, so Ethereum is for NEO.
They use scale in ETH, because it is easier for investors to count and understand the situation.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:22:29 PM

I don't see there is any problem with they do, you can get your cap in all coins as far as an conscience even if you just used one method to accept fund, you can decide to collect 35 ETH and make your market cap at 1 btc. Even EOS that ran a project that will compete with ETH first did their ICO on the ethereum blockchain before switching to theirs after it was built. This is the main reason I like crypto, what a free market.

Anyone may get paid with anything regardless of where they will be working. I guess if Satoshi had hired some tech people to assist him then they might have got paid in fiats and definitely not in bitcoins as bitcoin was valuing almost nothing at those times.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:09:28 PM

Well, ethereum is simply more stable, thus more reliable when it coems to calculating the desired amount to receive. I see nothing particularly surprising about the situation, good on them for trying competing blockchains, too.
maybe that's one reason why people prefer ETH as you say if in my opinion ETH is an altcoin that up to now has a higher value and price than other altcoins and that's the reason for choosing ETH to invest
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:34:13 PM

LMAO

I'm pretty sure this will be a garbage coins because it's very confusing even for an experienced investor. And that is the biggest mistakes of this coin, and I'm sure they will get just a few investors on them. Not reliable and totally confusing, to say the least.
I thought so too. Moreover, I suggested that it could be obvious and hidden scammers. But there is a good sign in all this: everyone(and scammers) wants  ethereum Grin Grin Grin.

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:15:28 PM

Well, ethereum is simply more stable, thus more reliable when it coems to calculating the desired amount to receive. I see nothing particularly surprising about the situation, good on them for trying competing blockchains, too.
maybe that's one reason why people prefer ETH as you say if in my opinion ETH is an altcoin that up to now has a higher value and price than other altcoins and that's the reason for choosing ETH to invest
If it's about the price, there's another altcoin which have higher value than eth and even more than 3 times higher. This is about altcoin that have awesome reputation and have high volume in the market, so that we know ethereum are more reliable and why people chosing eth than another.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: