Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AVOID ICOs SCAM AND INCOMPETENT BOUNTY MANAGER  (Read 330 times)
suzanne5223 (OP)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 09:05:23 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 01:19:07 PM by suzanne5223
Merited by bones261 (1)

This thread was open to minimize the lost of crypto investors and bounty hunters in terms of ICOs scam and making people know reliable and competent bounty managers because some bounty managers doesn't handle their assignment properly and I hate the part where some people abuse the decentralization and the benefit of crypto currency/blockchain network. However, this does not guarantee the success of the future project which will be handle by the below managers but at least joining a genuine project is sure.

With my research below are the list of bounty campaign manager which happen to be doing their job right in terms of investigating project and doing background about project team before advertising it on this forum.

1. Yahoo62278
2. Hhampuz
3. iwantapony
4. deadley
5. AmaZixOfficial
6. Hotachy
7. Aerys2
8. sinatrra12
9. irfan_pak10
10. BlockEye

NOTE :  I selected those managers base on the genuinity of their previous work and I will also plead you to always seeking ICOEthics advice first before investing or joining any project.

Meanwhile, I'm still doing some research on some names cause I dont want to add people base on their rate or popularity but if you believe there's someone I ought to add which is not included pls reply to this thread and I will also to my own verification.

Regards.

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:31:37 PM

This type of post should be placed in the Service discussions section. And there are already other more appropriate topics, with more information about managers like Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:25:21 AM

As mentioned by vit05, this type of thread already exists.
I think right now can be more useful, and has not yet been created (at least I have not seen it), a thread with lazy and unprofessional managers.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

suzanne5223 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 04:16:05 PM

I think right now can be more useful, and has not yet been created (at least I have not seen it), a thread with lazy and unprofessional managers.
I bet you dont even go through the link posted by Vit05 because the thread was actually made for Signature managers not ICOs bounties managers and there's different between bounty campaign and signature campaign. However, I created this thread due to people complaining about their investment in ICOs and bounty participation.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:18:19 PM

I bet you dont even go through the link posted by Vit05 because the thread was actually made for Signature managers not ICOs bounties managers and there's different between bounty campaign and signature campaign. However, I created this thread due to people complaining about their investment in ICOs and bounty participation.
Still a good preference and expected these kind of list do change overtime due to some managers might be trustable as of this moment would suddenly change later on.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2842283.0

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 12:46:41 PM

With my research below is the list of bounty campaign manager which happen to be doing their job right in terms of investigating project and doing background about the project team before advertising it on this forum.
Relying on your assessment will not be useful if you do not provide more information about the efficiency of these members.
Some of the members on this list are famous and have some trust while others have some negative feedbacks, others without a good trust rate and some accounts were established in 2017.
Also, adding a list of members who fight scam projects will be a beautiful gesture of support.
Making more classifications would be good. good luck.
suzanne5223 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 09:48:21 PM

With my research below is the list of bounty campaign manager which happen to be doing their job right in terms of investigating project and doing background about the project team before advertising it on this forum.
Relying on your assessment will not be useful if you do not provide more information about the efficiency of these members.
Some of the members on this list are famous and have some trust while others have some negative feedbacks, others without a good trust rate and some accounts were established in 2017.
Also, adding a list of members who fight scam projects will be a beautiful gesture of support.
Making more classifications would be good. good luck.
Thanks for the advice. If understand you correctly youre refering to providing information about their trust,rank and numbers of participate they can handle? I will be more than happy if you could emphasize efficiency you mean in particular.

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 05:46:04 AM

Thanks for the advice. If understand you correctly youre refering to providing information about their trust,rank and numbers of participate they can handle? I will be more than happy if you could emphasize efficiency you mean in particular.

I think more or less something like that. As a suggestion, here's the metric that you can use:
1. Trust
2. Rank
3. Portfolio (how many bounties managed, etc)
4. Speed and accuracy of updating/checking participant stakes
5. Responsiveness in Telegram/bounty channel to clarify participant issues
6. Do they tend to promote spam or not (some bounty manager accept low quality poster in sig campaign, some don't)
7. How many projects that they managed turn out to be a scam project (not directly related to their management quality, but more to their due diligence)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:38:32 PM

That they are trustworthy does not still guarantee that an ICO will still be hundred percent scam free.  Sometimes, what most of all this scammer developers do is to come to the forum,  research about prominent bounty manager and use them to promote they ICO because they believe that trusted bounty managers attracts more participation.
The bounty manager might research about the ICO before exhibiting it,   yet might not be hundred percent right.

It's left for participants to make their own deep personal research.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:21:22 PM

Probably all the names that you post are on the list.  If they are not, it is probably because something that they have done in the past. The list that I provide the link is the one suggested by the forum. And has a goal of do not allow spam signature manager. I do not know if there is a campaign manager that do bounty but do not do signature campaigns.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:59:18 AM

I do not know if there is a campaign manager that do bounty but do not do signature campaigns.

Signature paid with BTC/ETH is different from a regular bounty campaign imo, even though the later might also contain a signature campaign. I know several bounty managers who run a regular bounty campaign but his judgment of post quality is terrible, they accept spammers etc.

So I think there's no problem having two lists of reputable campaign manager, one who excels in BTC paid signature, and the other for those who excel in managing regular bounty campaigns.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:26:11 PM

I do not know if there is a campaign manager that do bounty but do not do signature campaigns.

Signature paid with BTC/ETH is different from a regular bounty campaign imo, even though the later might also contain a signature campaign. I know several bounty managers who run a regular bounty campaign but his judgment of post quality is terrible, they accept spammers etc.

So I think there's no problem having two lists of reputable campaign manager, one who excels in BTC paid signature, and the other for those who excel in managing regular bounty campaigns.
Managers do really differ because there are managers who do handle both BTC and regular bounty campaigns at the same time.Look at yahoo, he have btc paying
campaigns and there are bounty ones as long they are being paid for their job they do choose both but still remaining on how they do handle the campaigns professionally.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:29:15 PM

Managers do really differ because there are managers who do handle both BTC and regular bounty campaigns at the same time.Look at yahoo, he have btc paying
campaigns and there are bounty ones as long they are being paid for their job they do choose both but still remaining on how they do handle the campaigns professionally.

I worked around 5+ BTC paying signature campaigns of yahoo and he is best campaign manager in the bitcointalk. He is really very choosive while picking his clients while he deal with. Most of the manager really concern about the payment.
He is the best person and well groomed manager on this forum. If there is poll for this forum in picking good campaign manager I will surely vote for him.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:03:14 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032713.0

Look at above thread, it is also similar thread about bounty manager. There is a vote as well on the thread and indeed Yahoo is leading with more than 70 votes till I write this post. In most thread, I wonder why I do not see DarkStar. Although his experience is less than the other manager but I think he is one of the best manager especially if we are talking about post quality and obviously he is one member who are against spam.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 04:35:48 PM

In most thread, I wonder why I do not see DarkStar. Although his experience is less than the other manager but I think he is one of the best manager especially if we are talking about post quality and obviously he is one member who are against spam.

Thanks for the mention. I'm no longer willing to work with bounties, so that's almost certainly the reason. I probably have little recognition in Altcoin boards.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:53:17 PM

Why bother starting another thread? There are like 10 threads where the good/bad managers and their previous work is mentioned. I've never seen a few of the managers mentioned above managing any notable campaigns on the forum. I guess they never came out of the altcoin board..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: