Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ULTRA LOW-COST WEB DEVELOPMENT/ SERVICES - STARTING AT $30) FOR SMALL PROJECT  (Read 183 times)
IdiotCoder (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:08:09 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 08:21:11 PM by IdiotCoder

I am a hobbyist/student website developer who has since 2016 built projects> I am looking for both independent projects as well as work as an assistant to senior web developers. If you look through my previous posts for. my earlier work with Cryptoflip, there were a lot of bugs in my code. I can explain this because I had no money and so I asked my partner to test the deposit/withdraw system with his bitcoin. Hh didn't, he just rushed to production because he was convinced the site would make him a millionaire. I  certainly hoped so, but back then I was still learning.

Since then, I have learned about Unit testing, which is cool because I can "zoom in" to certain aspects of the site and test everything thoroughly. Being able to write tests with PHPUnit, which I never did with Cryptoflip, has really been able to help me keep bugs out of my code. Sites get tested thoroughly with unit testing.

$ can do a small project (anything taking me a couple of days) for $USD. Medium sized projects (8 hours of my time a day for 30 days) $75. Large projects $100.

I have a solid understanding of the following technologies./

HTML5
JavaScript (Including Node.Js, Vue.JS, and Express)
CSS (Bootstrap and raw CSS)
PHP (Solid understanding of OOP and over 3 years experience with Laravel framework)
MySL and SQLite
Worked on setting up Laravel sites on any VPS.
Git

Take a look at some of my designs as well.

PM me for rates and if you want I can load up the cryptoflip site and show you what I have done with it since 2017 over skype

BE WARY OF NEWCOMERS OFFERING PROGRAMMING SERVICES WITH NO CV OR AT THE VERY LEAST, AN OFFER TO SHOW YOU THEIR WORK VIA SKYPE SCREEN SHARING.

I've been reading a lot of posts from my competitors who claim to have a deep understanding of web development and have nothing to show for. their inflated prices are an exception of their ego, They are scammers and should be avoided. However, some programmers are nice and I regonize building bridges is better than starting flame wars. Have no time? I got waaaay to much free time on my hands.
IdiotCoder (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:25:51 PM

up
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3186

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 08:20:00 PM

You offering your web development service with two screenshots? do not you think it looks ridiculous?
For example, look at what I see when clicking on your portfolio screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/n6LbEKp.png Am not impressed small are the chances that I want to hire you even if you are a good coder.
$20 annually cost domain name and hosting (less than one your small project). Or find your domain name and gains from me for free hosting space. make a neat portfolio.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
IdiotCoder (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:28:23 PM

You offering your web development service with two screenshots? do not you think it looks ridiculous?
For example, look at what I see when clicking on your portfolio screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/n6LbEKp.png Am not impressed small are the chances that I want to hire you even if you are a good coder.
$20 annually cost domain name and hosting (less than one your small project). Or find your domain name and gains from me for free hosting space. make a neat portfolio.

I never said I was a great designer. I do mostly backend projects. I'm a thinker, not an artist.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3186

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 08:43:00 PM

I never said I was a great designer. I do mostly backend projects. I'm a thinker, not an artist.

especially for that. You must get an option for your potential employer to try your work.
this is just a friendly suggestion. I still have my free hosting offer. Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀