Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:05:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should invest into ICOs that have a working product.  (Read 699 times)
muncuss

Activity: 712
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:54:38 PM

Before big dump i believe working product can make ICO success, but now it even can't sustain ICO price.
Now something that guarantee the success of project is constant demand, like we see in the success of ethereum, neo or binance

Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:58:22 PM

I agree with your point and even the example you mentioned. Miracle tele has an already established and working platform, what more? There is utility for its tele token such as buying telecom services but sometimes we hear about a project and just get floored by its concept and we end up buying into it. Not to generalised, this has happened to me a lot, silent notary, humanscape, quantum1net. There some solid projects that are just pretty hard to overlook.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:59:36 PM

You should take a look first the best ICOs that have a fundamental structure and the best developer before you invest in ICOs, i prefer to invest during the ICOs it gives me more big bunos from my investment before checking their background first.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
De Young

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:12:24 AM

A few years ago we could say that the majority of that ICO would be successful, they had great potential and were suggesting quite nice ideas. However, nobody knew that cryptocurrencies will drop down so fast. The current situation is a bit different, we have another market situation right now in which you should stubbornly analyze your investments and think twice before providing your funds to somebody.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:19:26 AM

You should take a look first the best ICOs that have a fundamental structure and the best developer before you invest in ICOs, i prefer to invest during the ICOs it gives me more big bunos from my investment before checking their background first.
The project itself matters in the token sale for smart investors. Buying the token just for adding more HYPE is not a smart way to get in the ICO and the scam projects know or use this info for their own goals.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:25:39 AM

Last two years saw a rise in the number of ICOs that were soliciting for funds for the commencement of identified blockchain solutions. However the downslide of the crypto market has seen most ICOs failing because most of them don't have real product and very good use case behind them to enforce the liquidity of their tokens. Well i entreat you to invest with ICOs that have real working product which would always cause a constant demand of the utility tokens. This is the only way as investors you can also earn some profit from the project you invested into.

I know two of such projects which i am into and i would like you all to check it out.

Vivid : https://vividcoin.app
MiracleTele: https://miracletele.com
I think it is not enough to say that the likelihood of a project to achieve success depends on a working product. Maybe those untangible things can bring a good income though, we can say hardware can add up some chance.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:38:59 AM

The project itself matters in the token sale for smart investors. Buying the token just for adding more HYPE is not a smart way to get in the ICO and the scam projects know or use this info for their own goals.

Investor prefer invest in working product because not all new project promising a result. With working product and can used in real life, investor have expectation mass adoption and i am believe any investor expect profits from his investment
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:11:16 AM

I am not usually putting my investment during the ICOs even they are offering huge of bonus for their investors it is because the price during ICOs is so much expensive, i am only buying after the ICOs i can buy only in cheap price.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:26:57 AM

As far as I know, crypto projects that have a working product until now is only project that offer crypto exchange platform. I see many icos are interesting and have a real implementations in real life blockchain solution. But everyone is realized crypto is a game of waiting. Patience create wealth.
Investing on ico mean you already know what the project about and what to expect.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:34:27 AM

I am not usually putting my investment during the ICOs even they are offering huge of bonus for their investors it is because the price during ICOs is so much expensive, i am only buying after the ICOs i can buy only in cheap price.
absolutely everyone follow your way, But sometimes good projects are makes more traffic in crypto market. So all the in estos ready to participate in before the ICO and this year we are all expecting facebook ICO so once it was announced automatically private investors are hold the huge tokens.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:14:41 AM

Ico that has no working product or service to offer will only become a pump and dump coin, just like those listed in Yobit, as you can see those coins that are listed in the top 15 in the market, they got there because there is a working product which the community support.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:11:51 AM

Ico that has no working product or service to offer will only become a pump and dump coin, just like those listed in Yobit, as you can see those coins that are listed in the top 15 in the market, they got there because there is a working product which the community support.
If they aren't having a working product means if the team doesn't run the project and roadmap properly. Those coins are listed in yobit created by a scammer and even yobit exchange itself created so many shitcoin.
Yobit is a crap exchange site.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:44:12 AM

absolutely everyone follow your way, But sometimes good projects are makes more traffic in crypto market. So all the in estos ready to participate in before the ICO and this year we are all expecting facebook ICO so once it was announced automatically private investors are hold the huge tokens.
you're right, the more trade transactions in the market that showed the greater community of the platform. could we know great support is behind the development of the platform. It will make the value of existing assets will survive and continue to grow.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:24:54 PM

Because it is an indicator as a normal project. If the project really has very serious goals in life, then, as usual, the project already shows its potential for the future. Therefore, I am sure that now you need to invest now.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 12:33:53 PM

Its not a 100% guarantee that ICO project will become successful if theres a working product. Some projects  are still failing after its ICO ended and literally failed due to lower price than the ICO stage. I think the main reason is that many investors are dumping after hitting exchanger.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:35:23 PM

Last two years saw a rise in the number of ICOs that were soliciting for funds for the commencement of identified blockchain solutions. However the downslide of the crypto market has seen most ICOs failing because most of them don't have real product and very good use case behind them to enforce the liquidity of their tokens. Well i entreat you to invest with ICOs that have real working product which would always cause a constant demand of the utility tokens. This is the only way as investors you can also earn some profit from the project you invested into.

I know two of such projects which i am into and i would like you all to check it out.
I think this is the best way to invest.After all, in another way to invest only in the idea and the website is not enough.Now investors have definitely become much smarter compared to the previous year.I am personally ready to invest in those projects whose team is really doing something and developing.Tired of investing in pacifiers..

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:12:19 PM

ICO with real products does not guarantee success but has great potential compared to ICO which is still in the product development stage, make sure the team has expertise in their fields so that the product can function perfectly
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:57:02 PM

If you invest in a finished product, then the chance to make a profit is more than to invest in an idea, but the profit will be much less. I know the Exolover project which has a product and patents, but now their coin is being traded on the market 700 times cheaper than ISO.
Onanana

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:19:50 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2019, 12:43:15 PM by Onanana

you should always check into ICOs working product to determine its eligibility and legitimacy, check its technology - is a security plan outlined? have previous bugs/problems been resolved? Is code open source with activity in GitHub? Is there a prototype and how is that going? Then, check their solution - What solution does the project solve? Is the problem real and the solution feasible? If these things, checkout that's when you decide if you're gonna invest or not. now, mentioning where and when to invest, I'm gonna personally reccommend to invest in Bitrus (BTRS),FILES.FM(FFM) and Windhan ICO.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:10:06 AM

A few years ago we could say that the majority of that ICO would be successful, they had great potential and were suggesting quite nice ideas. However, nobody knew that cryptocurrencies will drop down so fast. The current situation is a bit different, we have another market situation right now in which you should stubbornly analyze your investments and think twice before providing your funds to somebody.
This s just the major disadvantage with a decentralized system though its advantages overruns its disadvantages, those few years ago that you mentioned, we all had little understanding of the block chain technology and ever since everyone grabbed the knowledge, majority of people see it as an opportunity to make fortune out of it and not looking at the system function itself and because we all saw it as just an avenue to make money.

This gave birth to many scams taking advantage of the system by duping investors and creating a bad project that will in turn become shitcoins. We just need to start seeing the objective of the block chain technology other than its investment view.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: