Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should invest into ICOs that have a working product.  (Read 692 times)
captaindoge69

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:04:33 AM

have anyone heard about INSTAR or Insights Network? They have a kickass app that pays you by completing short surveys. One of their recent research: https://medium.com/insightsnetwork/insights-network-research-coinbase-neutrino-survey-749a4266893
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:53:31 PM

you should always check into ICOs working product to determine its eligibility and legitimacy, check its technology - is a security plan outlined? have previous bugs/problems been resolved? Is code open source with activity in GitHub? Is there a prototype and how is that going? Then, check their solution - What solution does the project solve? Is the problem real and the solution feasible? If these things, checkout that's when you decide if you're gonna invest or not. now, mentioning where and when to invest, I'm gonna personally reccommend to invest in Bitrus (BTRS),FILES.FM(FFM) and Windhan ICO.
Indeed. For ICO not to be dead and replaced by STO there should be a perfectly working product so they can reassure the investors money. May i know where to find that ICOs? Bitrus , files.fm and windhan? I might choose to invest with or invest on them all.

Onanana

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:59:25 PM

you should always check into ICOs working product to determine its eligibility and legitimacy, check its technology - is a security plan outlined? have previous bugs/problems been resolved? Is code open source with activity in GitHub? Is there a prototype and how is that going? Then, check their solution - What solution does the project solve? Is the problem real and the solution feasible? If these things, checkout that's when you decide if you're gonna invest or not. now, mentioning where and when to invest, I'm gonna personally reccommend to invest in Bitrus (BTRS),FILES.FM(FFM) and Windhan ICO.
Indeed. For ICO not to be dead and replaced by STO there should be a perfectly working product so they can reassure the investors money. May i know where to find that ICOs? Bitrus , files.fm and windhan? I might choose to invest with or invest on them all.
This is what makes my standard high on investment, there should be an assurance for me and to all my fellow investors so product must be presentable and working.
You can check these ICOs here:

Bitrus ---> BITRUS
FILES.FM--- > https://files.fm/
Windhan ---> https://icos.best/ico/windhan-energy/ ( can't find their website)
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:09:33 PM

Because this is the most safe way of how to get profit. If a project already has a working product, the money that people are investing are going to be used for further development where the devs won't start by zero.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 03:15:38 PM

because if a product functions properly, then there is a guarantee that the future will continue to be developed and the market will also go up.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:38:55 PM

If you invest in an ICO that has a product, of course in the future the project will be very good and will develop again. Because if the project does not have a product, of course the project will develop long. Because you invest, of course, choosing projects that are really good and potentially. Therefore the product is very important in a project.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:27:26 PM

If you invest in an ICO that has a product, of course in the future the project will be very good and will develop again. Because if the project does not have a product, of course the project will develop long. Because you invest, of course, choosing projects that are really good and potentially. Therefore the product is very important in a project.
If we take into account the alignment of forces in the current situation in the cryptocurrency market, then investment in projects that only have a theory or product on paper is very risky to dampen their funds. Based on this, each user of cryptocurrency tries to minimize its risks and choose a real product that already has good confidence in a cryptocurrency society.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 05:42:24 PM

It is hard these days for ICO to give a profit back for investors even if they have a working product, if when the times comes and they list coin on exchange and the price not grow and a lot of investors dump then there is hard to make a profit on, and maybe a lot of people don't want to invest more on ICO because they see more and more ICO fail.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:01:05 PM

because if a product functions properly, then there is a guarantee that the future will continue to be developed and the market will also go up.
A working product might reduce the risk of investing in ICOs but there is still no guarantee that the project development will continue.

It is hard these days for ICO to give a profit back for investors even if they have a working product, if when the times comes and they list coin on exchange and the price not grow and a lot of investors dump then there is hard to make a profit on, and maybe a lot of people don't want to invest more on ICO because they see more and more ICO fail.
Immediate dumping after listing is the current trend right now. It's even a strategy being implemented by both ICO investors and bounty hunters (dump now buy back later at a lower price).

These dumps are only temporary I think. As long as there is a working product and there's a good team behind it, there's a good chance that price will recover. It might just take a longer time. 
Zdraste16

Activity: 442

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:08:06 PM

Last two years saw a rise in the number of ICOs that were soliciting for funds for the commencement of identified blockchain solutions. However the downslide of the crypto market has seen most ICOs failing because most of them don't have real product and very good use case behind them to enforce the liquidity of their tokens. Well i entreat you to invest with ICOs that have real working product which would always cause a constant demand of the utility tokens. This is the only way as investors you can also earn some profit from the project you invested into.

I know two of such projects which i am into and i would like you all to check it out.

Vivid : https://vividcoin.app
MiracleTele: https://miracletele.com
Yes, an ICO company with an already finished product certainly inspires more confidence in contrast to new companies that have a project idea.  But it's not so simple.  All projects may experience some difficulties and much depends on how the platform team will work.  It’s impossible to say with certainty whether the ICO will be successful or, on the contrary, curtail its activities.  To collect more information about the project, to follow how the project is progressing, how experienced and professional the team is.  In this case, increases the chance not to run into a bad project.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:11:31 PM

ICO with working product should be a better advantage to increase the chances of the profitability of the investors but this is not always true, there are some that disappoints, then, which makes allowing the ICO to end for better assurance of the reality and feasibility before investing.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:16:42 PM

because in my opinion if ico has a product, tokens that are launched can have a function or can be used on the product. not just a token. usually if ico does not have a product, the token that is launched does not last long the token will die

Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 06:30:03 PM

Investing into ICOs that have a working product is a good investment plan because at least you have the assurance of the seriousness and hardworking spirit of the team to put the funds of investors to good use. Again, having a product supporting an ICO always ensure that the price of the cryptocurrency serving as a utility token is quite stable amidst the volatile crypto market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:10:10 PM

Investing into ICOs that have a working product is a good investment plan because at least you have the assurance of the seriousness and hardworking spirit of the team to put the funds of investors to good use. Again, having a product supporting an ICO always ensure that the price of the cryptocurrency serving as a utility token is quite stable amidst the volatile crypto market.
If his company has a really working product, then the price of coins will be really relevant, compared with the majority of the new project, in which the prices of coins fall immediately after listing. In this case, it is really better to make investments in the ico company using the expected bonuses.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:20:40 PM

Now that ico market is not attracted like before and there is a huge drop in investments into icos market I think it is good we keep op advice of "investing into ico that has working products " many icos that has not worked products has stopped developing and investors investments are at risk because of that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: