Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 No Bull Run, the Bull is Sleeping  (Read 2507 times)
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:57:38 AM

In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

What has a fail project and a scam project do with overall price of all altcoins, even a single scam project can't even make up 1% of the total marketcap same as a fail project not even 0.1%, i don't think locking down their own token to save price is a good idea, it'll be much better to have it dumped because when bullrun comes it will just makeup for it.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mudyak99

Activity: 304
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:58:55 AM

Just wait the Bitcoin price grow again. I think in middle of 2019 altcoins price can up, but not too far. I think the biggest Bull Run happen when all supply of Bitcoin already raised
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:03:48 AM

Scam projects doesn’t dictate the market, and it cannot prevent the bull to come.

Same thought here. It is mainly bitcoin that's been the deciding factor whether or not a bull run will come. If bitcoin rises, both legit and scammy projects tend to rise as well.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:10:36 AM

We are definitely still in a bear trend at the moment. İt is to early to talk about a bull run. After the reversal of the trend (if we have not bottomed yet) we are going to see an accumulation zone and small volatility maybe 4-5 months and the run will start.
Wait for the next halving event. There are very good possibilities to have another bull run even it can cross the last ATH.

Use this bear market to acquire more Bitcoin while the bull is still sleeping.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:21:32 AM

According to many news in the market, the bull season is expected to start this year. Since nearly two weeks, many coin prices have been almost locked. These coin prices are just experiencing the rise or fall in very low rates. I think this is a preparation period before the bull season. And so, I hope the bull season will start soon and I keep waiting.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:24:52 AM

I believe the price of altcoins are based on the price of BTC and when BTC will rise then definite the whole  crypto market will rise and i believe in the middle of 2019 a big will definite come and market will go very high.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:51:40 AM

Do you want a bull run while it's still February? I think BTC needs time to get a new bullrun. People need time to re-trust Bitcoin or maybe some banker are still on the way to buy some Bitcoin. I think there's no way to say that this year will be no bull run. We need to wait at least until May or June to see of there is a bull run or not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
belli4388

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:54:33 AM

yes the bull is still sleeping but i am confident that he will wake up by the end of the year

space available pm me if interested
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:10:07 PM

Yes, apparently bulls are sleeping at the moment and it seems like after certain gap of time bulls wake up and show you their power.
Look man, soon they will pump this market!
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 12:30:35 PM

In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.

I think scam or failed projects does not have nothing to do with the current market condition. And also no one can predict exactly when will be the altcoins rise again. Just be ready and always be prepared on what will be going to happen on the near future.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:34:23 PM

I have a positive vibes that we may experience a bull run this year. It could be by the 3rd quarter of the year but no one can tell right? Everything happens surprisingly and even we are seeing multiple positive news lately, the bears could attack the market anytime so we better be extra careful. Besides, investing to any business even in cryptocurrency takes time before your money can grow. Just be patient.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:46:04 PM

Bitcoin has a four year cycle where 75% of the time it is dumping and 25% of the time it is pumping. We had the bull in 2017 so if we go by the cycle, we might witness another one on late 2020 to early 2021.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:52:16 PM

You're talking about two different things. The price of some tokens has dropped significantly, due to the  lack of investors and dump - in short, because of bear market. (some actually are scam, but not all). Just because a project blocked tokens does not mean that it is a good decision.
Whether prices start to grow is pure speculation and no one can guarantee you anything.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:52:51 PM

I personally do not have confidence that the altcoin price in mid-2019 will rise. I have a little analysis of the pump period. and it lasts 2-3 years. so that from the last pump it will take another 2 years to return the pump. so I'm still pessimistic. maybe it can happen at the end of 2019 for a small pump.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:54:07 PM

Looks like this is going to be a long bear market. All we can do is wait for the right moment and hopefully, new money should start flowing in the market and our investments would yield good returns.

I am positive that we will have a bull run this year for sure. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 12:57:22 PM

Around this time last year I participated in a bounty where the devs claimed they will lock tokens till october or november last year. Up till now we haven't heard from them.

The point of this post is to let you know that locking tokens does not guarantee that the altcoin market will improve

gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:57:30 PM

The bulls might be sleeping but they are not sleeping beauty that will rest for a long time.
they will open their eyes and run in the market anytime soon.
They can also run and stop and rest then we can see another run. we should just be patient and smart at this time.!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 12:57:48 PM

Bitcoin has a four year cycle where 75% of the time it is dumping and 25% of the time it is pumping. We had the bull in 2017 so if we go by the cycle, we might witness another one on late 2020 to early 2021.
and  we will be the witness of bitcoin price movement after halving on 2020.much people predicted it will go back to all time high and on 2021 bitcoin price will hit new high.no matter at this moment price still dumped.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:09:17 PM

The current 2019 ICO market price is bigger than the start of 2017,data shows that ,its on news so I'd say you should relax ,this year will still be better than 2018 too ,they crypto adoption is increasing little by little ,we can expect the next bullrun by 2020 or 21 ,it will takes time let's be patience
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:12:35 PM

Possibly and even if bullrun comes, there will be no ATH of course. But 2020 will be a glorious one for the cryptocurrency market and all the past record will be broken in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: