Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 No Bull Run, the Bull is Sleeping  (Read 2507 times)
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:51:50 PM

I think altcoin price will rise again but do not know when it will happen , mabe in the middle or late 2019 .
Then it will be right as OP is mentioning the current period as bull is sleeping. We are all expecting something different market condition at least in 2019 but we are not having any difference from 2018.

But I'm also sure, before the end of this year we are going to have bitcoin above $10k levels. The recent time bull market of bitcoin is a good indication for that. But, it lasted only for few days but I'm sure it will happen again and that will last up to $4000+ levels.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 09:02:53 PM

In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

Lol... I can feel your frustration brother... but it's only a matter of time... soon we'll see the bull and we'll all smile at our portfolio... just have to keep waiting
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:13:59 PM

I don't think the bull is sleeping, rather Bull is trying to get prepared to run fast! Grin However, you are right that the buyer is very little for the new coins! Many good projects locked their token to avoid the huge dumping like Wemark locked their token more than 5 months, but when they unlocked token and went to the market, the price or the volume was down significantly. Because investors have no faith enough for a new token!

But I believe the scenario will be changed in the near future if the market recovers or recovers enough then people will start investing incredibly. Let's spread positive words about crypto and then one day everything will be fine.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 09:15:29 PM

Finally, bull run will come, maybe not in the first half of 2019, but it will come because adoption of crypto currencies is rising around the globe and that has to influence price to go up
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:50:43 PM

Bulls don't just randomly come and go - they arrive when there's reason for the hype machine to start working, and they go away when the hype is much higher than the actual value.
So I think we still have another -40% to drop - of course I can't be sure so I started buying at these prices already.

maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:52:25 AM

The bull market is waiting for the right time to appear and we almost right there because many coins can increase slowly although not much. But if in this year, there is no bull market, then we need to prepare to see the worst thing that might happen, and we can try to prevent to get losses again. I am sure that some of the altcoins can survive and will pass in the bear market and when the bull market comes, the altcoin price will make ATH again. Wait for a while and see the time will answer and meanwhile, we could pick one or two or more altcoins to buy more while we can.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:55:46 AM

It is hard to anticipate bull runs. Don't worry about it at the moment. Just HODL and manage properly your portfolio.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:00:58 AM

The market is still showing great resistance to the bear market by switching more often to green. This is a good sign happening in 2019. I'm very optimistic about the bull market happening this year. Some people have high expectations that I'm afraid they wouldn't recognize the bull market when it comes. For BTC to hit $5K again is even a bull run.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:04:46 AM

The possibility will always be there and I believe that altcoin will increase this year, indeed this cannot be predicted whether true or not, but seeing from the development of altcoin I am sure that it will develop better in the future even though not all altcoins can develop well
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:07:02 AM

As many people predict that cryptocurrency will have its good time again in 2020 when the halving of bitcoin happen.
Just like we all know when ever bitcoin has it price increase, the altcoin will follow it's steps.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 02:13:19 AM

still very difficult, investors are starting to hesitate to invest in some coins in the market. plus a failed attempt, for example, bitcoin etf. I also began to doubt about the expectations of bull run this year, what about you?
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:35:08 AM

In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.

You are right, Dev have a good project will be lock their token but by not ignoring what happened to the market, the possibility for them to release their Tokens to the market is possible because I think mid-year prices will increase.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:12:36 AM

If I observe that at the beginning of this year the price increase has been very visible. However, prices dropped again and it lasted for several weeks. And now we see the price of coins growing back. And I believe that the price of coins will definitely rise again and in the middle of the year, the price of coins can rise.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:20:15 AM

As many people predict that cryptocurrency will have its good time again in 2020 when the halving of bitcoin happen.
Just like we all know when ever bitcoin has it price increase, the altcoin will follow it's steps.
You might be right about that, but there is also possibilities that the bull run will happen soon. Cause no one knows when the whale will make their move and takes the crypto to  the sky again, just like what has happened in 2017.

audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:20:44 AM

I am sure and believe that altcoin will rise again this year but when is there no one to know, now the condition is still not conducive still in a up and down position, still wise in reacting and be patient to wait for the good time to arrive
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:36:08 AM

It is hard to anticipate bull runs. Don't worry about it at the moment. Just HODL and manage properly your portfolio.
HODLing at the moment and these bull runs haven't showed themselves.
JPM will create their own crypto.
And I think it will also create some moves for the market.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:39:08 AM

It's hard to predict, when bull will wake up with full power, which will be enough for next uptrend. But now is a local flat and some altcoins growing well.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:43:47 AM

That is not just the reason why bull market is not ahead, I guess we are also subjected to this crisis, as we are selling our profit right ahead without thinking how to utilize it properly.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:44:44 AM

To me,we have seen some light pointing to the fact that we may have bull run,ethereum breaking 120$ and bitcoin also showing sign of moving up I feel we may begin to see changes soon but may not be light 2017.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:47:42 AM

To me,we have seen some light pointing to the fact that we may have bull run,ethereum breaking 120$ and bitcoin also showing sign of moving up I feel we may begin to see changes soon but may not be light 2017.
Even it would not went that high, but gaining more rise will bring the bull to wake up, steady flat would boring the investors so some small
pumped will help them to chase up and start placing their money again, big news that will be executed well will also influence the market
movement.

Stay goal oriented and keep being positive, tools we need to achieved while waiting for the awaken bull.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: