Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 No Bull Run, the Bull is Sleeping  (Read 2508 times)
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 04:24:13 PM

I think 2019 will not be different from 2018. There will be no rise in 2019. Everyone expects the bull season in 2019. But whales don't seem to allow it. When the market starts to rise, they intervene immediately. Therefore, we will continue to stick to these low levels. We have no choice but to wait patiently.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:50:14 PM

I think 2019 will not be different from 2018. There will be no rise in 2019. Everyone expects the bull season in 2019. But whales don't seem to allow it. When the market starts to rise, they intervene immediately. Therefore, we will continue to stick to these low levels. We have no choice but to wait patiently.

I agree with you. But we will definitely see the break of a bear trendline at BTC in 2019. Hopefully this year will become the repetition of 2015 and the next year will become a take off for the entire crypto space.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:14:12 PM

Do not worry, guys, the bull will wake up then when there will be conditions for the growth of the market. I think that this will happen most likely in the summer.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
FreewayRicky7777

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:34:57 PM

The prediction of 90% death of alt coin scams hasn't come true....yet. Are we just waiting forn theser guys to run out of money or what?
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:40:27 PM

In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

When 90% of people think that bull run will not happen this year, then you can be sure, that bull run will be this year Cheesy. Never trust the majority.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:55:58 PM

In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?
I'm not sure that this will happen in 2019, because now there are a lot of people on the market who are waiting for at least a small increase in the price of altcoins and will immediately sell them. The market must first survive the transition phase of cryptocurrency from weak hands to strong hands.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:59:25 PM

if for this year it seems like the bull run is still difficult but for the market to increase it will be yes because from yesterday until now the market has started there is a pretty good increase

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:18:01 PM

if for this year it seems like the bull run is still difficult but for the market to increase it will be yes because from yesterday until now the market has started there is a pretty good increase

The bull run in 2019 is unlikely. After longterm fall the growth never be fast. Downtrend in crypto is already more than 1 year and trend reversal is still not reached. But I hope that in 2019 we will see some signals to uptrend 

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
jameswar1955

Activity: 220

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:19:01 PM

The bull run will begin in 1-2 month in my opinion, we will see ethereum go up to 10k Dollar.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:07:09 PM

I've been seeing very funny posts about the bull run and the dwindling crypto market. Some say the bull is dead, others say it's sleeping. The fact remains that no one knows when the bull run will begin, any great news with regards adoption or mainstream hype will boost the market, let's be patient.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:38:00 PM

There are a lot of forecasts for the future and they are diverse, but only time will show how the market will behave in 2019. We all hope only for the best and of course we only expect growth)
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:28:48 PM

I am sure that in 2019 the cryptocurrency market will start to grow, but I do not think that it is worth waiting for a boom in the price of cryptocurrencies, as this year will last for a long time at the same levels. This year the market will gain strength and will begin to grow more actively towards the end of the year.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:09:59 PM

Have altcoins has all the chances to experience growth again. Bitcoin will definitely grow, and behind it, and many altcoins, too. So now it is better not to lose with the choice of coins for investment, because not all of them can grow again.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:15:34 PM

Have altcoins has all the chances to experience growth again. Bitcoin will definitely grow, and behind it, and many altcoins, too. So now it is better not to lose with the choice of coins for investment, because not all of them can grow again.
It is just a matter of choosing the right one and be in patient. We can't move the market as we wanted to do, as it move according to the demand and supply of the market. We know that some investors are still there to help this things our but maybe maybe they just making it step by step not just like the hype they do last 2017. We can choice many coins as we want, but better to look for huge volume and have a good market record.
bangjoe

Activity: 1484
Merit: 718

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:18:22 PM

if in mid 2019 the price of bitcoin rises then the price of altcoin also tends to rise, but not all, only altcoins have good projects and have a large community
but if in mid 2019 the price of bitcoin is still at a low level then in my opinion the altcoin price will not rise
because I think altcoin always follows the flow of bitcoin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FreewayRicky7777

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:20:10 PM

I'm pretty inexperienced but like who will buy anything?

So many people got stung, where will the new money come from?
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:30:05 PM

The fall in price at this time is an unavoidable occurrence for some projects. Some coins are released to the market immaturely, without any product or at least that which can be used to an extent. Therefore, resulting into the downtrend in price.
In an investor or trader who wants to buy a coin, discovers that it has no product and that probably nothing much is being done to that effect, there will not be a good bid for such coin.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:34:11 PM

Yes, it's still too early to predict that cryoto will experience bullish. Because the chart still doesn't show that. So at least relax in trading. Don't be too pretentious to force to buy lots of coins, because the market situation is still not stable enough or safe.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:46:47 PM

Bull run is still not here but this should change this year when institutional investors enter the market. JP Morgan coin is a good news for gain their trust in cryptocurrencies.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:04:10 AM

The latest news show that work on the development of cryptocurrencies and blockchain is becoming more and more active. Even JP Morgan announced the development of its own cryptocurrency. Bitcoin hashrate has doubled in recent times. The level of BTC transactions reached the level of December 2017, when there was a price peak. Thus, the cryptocurrency market has not died and is not going to do that. And price growth is just around the corner.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: