Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 No Bull Run, the Bull is Sleeping  (Read 2507 times)
Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:18:53 AM

I think you will see a bull run starting late quarter 1 or early quarter 2 of 2019. We have already taken a small step up and if this time it sticks then the prospects of further increases are positive. If you are picking the right coins at the moment you can be seeing gains of 50% BNB has done this already from its low.
The current increase is not so great but this is quite good for the reaction of the market which is currently experiencing a considerable decline.
I think the most important thing at the moment is trying to continue at these price levels!
There is not yet so much clarity for a strong appreciation, but if prices stay that way, at least it'll be healthy for many people.
Some specific groups will regret because they prefer oscillations where profits are usually made.
But for the market in general, even for the altcoins, it would be healthy for a few months for Bitcoin to be 'stable'.
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:24:02 AM

Nope and im just thinking if the bull run is already started. Just see the latest pumps, it indicate a bull run.
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 07:39:40 AM

I think bullrun will return this coming 2020.
New Low and New ATH. BUT i'm sure ALTS will follow too.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:03:25 AM

Nope and im just thinking if the bull run is already started. Just see the latest pumps, it indicate a bull run.
Everyone is expecting a bull run and the current scenario looks like one.
I've pretty much invested in crypto so I'll definitely love if we can break any resistance to reach a good price, we will have to take it slowly
but constantly until we will see a new all time high. I know some have loss their hope because of the continues dumps but it has given now a new hope.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:32:35 AM

I think that by the end of the year we will see the return of bulls to the market. But the market has been under the influence of bears for too long, so it will take a long time to recover. To my prediction, Bitcoin will reach $10,000 by the end of the year.
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:55:53 AM

Well you spoke really well but if I where you I would not say no bull run, the activities in the market will decide this. You are not a financial adviser and I am sure you have too little knowledge in trading or how it works so use your terms carefully
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:56:40 AM

I think that by the end of the year we will see the return of bulls to the market. But the market has been under the influence of bears for too long, so it will take a long time to recover. To my prediction, Bitcoin will reach $10,000 by the end of the year.
many say Bullrun will be coming soon and many say Bullrun is not for this year.

the market does look better, but this is still worrying because it can go back down.
to achieve the value you say is rather difficult because at the moment the value of Bitcoin is still low, indeed the expected value will be higher but we don't know.
yes, hopefully our hopes come true so we are very happy.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:04:21 AM

We will see in a few months that crypto will return good and the bull will run, now the market is improving and indicates the start of the bull will begin soon, slowly but surely will continue to increase. Believe that this year will improve and head for the next bull year.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:12:50 AM

If the coin offers a real product that can be promising, then the demand for it will definitely be!
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:18:28 AM

In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

Because of the loud noise from the crowd, the bull are slowly coming back. We still have more months for this year, more time to accumulate and more time for bull to come so don't make any move that can hurt your money. If you sold your coins then its your lose especially if there's a big pump that can happen in the middle of 2019. Altcoins can also pump, look at the market now you will see its slowly growing in terms of volume.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:33:22 PM

We will see in a few months that crypto will return good and the bull will run, now the market is improving and indicates the start of the bull will begin soon, slowly but surely will continue to increase. Believe that this year will improve and head for the next bull year.
This year should be good, but it primarily serves to gain strength, at the end of the year, the cryptocurrency rate will certainly grow, but the full strength of the bull will most likely only in 2020, so it's too much to dream about yet

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:44:48 PM

I think yes. Because if the price of bitcoin has improved, the altcoin price will rise. at the moment bitcoin prices are starting to improve as bitcoin prices will rise and altcoin prices will follow rising bitcoin prices

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:48:14 PM

In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

To me the bull is fully awake and it's preparing to start running, it's only waiting to hear the final whistle from SEC and the ETF players,there are a lot of indications that this is the beginning of the bull run

HOMT