Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 No Bull Run, the Bull is Sleeping  (Read 2508 times)
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 11:06:58 AM

Bull run can not be predicted at the moment because so many  ups and downs are happening regarding crypto world.For markets I should say no bulls without bears and no bears without bulls.

Also long  awaiting regulation topic may also come to some conclusion which can affect the direction to either way.
Lets hope for the best.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:57:32 AM

The month in the middle of the year 2019 are the month of June or July and I hope in  that month the value of the coins is very high.
but we cannot expect 100 percent the value of the cryptocoin is recover. I hope bull run will wake up and it will not sleep.
Bull run will happen once the people wake up the marker because we can wake up the market if we want.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:03:33 PM

Why are you waiting for Bull Run when you can earn more then that with trading. When every dont buy and just wait for bull run to come so that they can sell, then think who is going to buy in high price. So it is hard for this time to bull run to come, but this year we will see market moving up double the price what is right now.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:51:03 PM

Why are you waiting for Bull Run when you can earn more then that with trading. When every dont buy and just wait for bull run to come so that they can sell, then think who is going to buy in high price. So it is hard for this time to bull run to come, but this year we will see market moving up double the price what is right now.
and yet today there are projects that have shown quite good results, despite the current state of the cryptocurrency market. I am very surprised by the results of the company   Livepeer Token which showed almost 50% growth in just the last day.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:16:18 PM

Bull run can not be predicted at the moment because so many  ups and downs are happening regarding crypto world.For markets I should say no bulls without bears and no bears without bulls.

Also long  awaiting regulation topic may also come to some conclusion which can affect the direction to either way.
Lets hope for the best.
since we have chosen the only right strategy today, it’s juicy and storage of all our assets, of course, Each of us hopes for the best. Nobody wants to give away their assets almost for free now, because these birds once had a good value.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:29:28 PM

Bull run wont come this year, I also believe bull run starts when the previous price had been overcome and we heading to next ATH. The bull is still sleeping and will take some times, it will require a lot of fund and regulation is effected in crptocurrency.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:46:18 PM

I think this is not the right time. We should wait some more time for bull run. Yeah, 2019 will be a cryptocurrency year like 2017.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:51:42 PM

I think this is not the right time. We should wait some more time for bull run. Yeah, 2019 will be a cryptocurrency year like 2017.

you cant say that 2019 will be like 2017 because its too early  .  we are still on the first  quarter of the year , wait until we reach third or fourth quarter  . that is the time that you can compare the 2019 to other previous years  . but its okay if there will be no bull runs but as long as the price will remain this level  . its a bit high for me  and im already contented with it  .
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:01:59 AM

you cant say that 2019 will be like 2017 because its too early  .  we are still on the first  quarter of the year , wait until we reach third or fourth quarter  . that is the time that you can compare the 2019 to other previous years  . but its okay if there will be no bull runs but as long as the price will remain this level  . its a bit high for me  and im already contented with it  .
Plenty of time to make things possible.

I am not really expecting we will be like 2017 because it seems unrealistic with the current market status.
What would satisfy me is if we will start the recovery this year, a price increase would be enough even if not making a new history.

Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:53:39 AM

Indeed, many Bounty projects lock their tokens. Because to keep the coin price stable. We know that there are many people who throw Bounty coins and that causes the price of coins to collapse. The Bounty Project certainly does not want this to happen.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:05:45 PM

In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

I see many projects I have invested in locked there tokens and I think it is good for the project development.  If you agree with me I strongly believe that investing into cryptocurrencies market is a bit scaring to some people and because of scamming many investors has decided to stay away from the market.
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:35:50 PM

it started in February last year. every investment I make is constantly failing. the bear market should always be active. i am already afraid to invest in any encryption. the market needs to regain investor confidence. this is the most urgent thing, currently.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:25:17 PM

The present is a period where cryptocurrency needs regulation and does not violate the law, the need for new legal or regulatory adjustments in various countries, many feel disadvantaged if there is no definite regulation, ICO scam is one of the causes of sluggish market and not many new players were interested to the world of cryptocurrency, waiting for massive adoption and then bullrun coming
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 11:22:27 PM

The bulls are not sleeping as you think. This time's bull run is not a little one that is going to happen because this time around, BTC and crypto is near adoption and if we enter into the bull run, the people who will enter into crypto and look for some to buy will be more than expected ever. This will cause the bull that has never happened before.
And the latest update is that Russians parliament's second reading of crypto approval went on positive with some amendments. I am hoping everything ends up well because this will also be one of the forces to start the bull run of this period.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 11:52:24 PM

I think is going to depend on so many factors combined together looking at the market now am sure you will find out that most traders are just taking opportunity of a bad market to capitalize on so many activities in the market Maybe until this whole ICO and STO thing settle and their is actually so working moving project people will just keep blind eye on new project and also hold their money in trade

thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:41:13 AM

it started in February last year. every investment I make is constantly failing. the bear market should always be active. i am already afraid to invest in any encryption. the market needs to regain investor confidence. this is the most urgent thing, currently.

I think that a lot of people think similarly to you, but it seems to me that bad times are slowly beginning to stay behind us. Of course, it depends on the prices in the market, but it seems to me that the situation is beginning to calm down and soon the moods should improve.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:49:49 AM

Bull run will come. It is only a matter of time but nobody really knows  when it will start and what news or event will trigger it.
Romanianz

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:47:24 AM

I think that a lot of people think similarly to you, but it seems to me that bad times are slowly beginning to stay behind us. Of course, it depends on the prices in the market, but it seems to me that the situation is beginning to calm down and soon the moods should improve.
take it easy the bull run will occur at the end of 2019, look at the signal of price increases that occurred a few months ago the price can go up and the price movement is very good because there are often pumps, so I'm sure the 2020 bull run will coincide with halving .
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:52:31 AM

Yeah, I know, something great must happen on the market so that investors can trust again. But we know that in market law, if there is no demand, prices will continue below. Whereas today many of you are still in doubt to buy again. You must start from yourself first like start to confidence.
laurencef34

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:22:56 AM

In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

Of course, just like in the case of Bitcoin since it is a decentralized, blockchain based cryptocurrency. It is the center of attention for the cryptocurrency industry - and the reason the market is so hyped.The price of bitcoin while launching on July 21,2010 was $0.07921.The Bitcoin price is expected to reach $50044.6 by the end of 2023. Bitcoin will soon resume its uptrend as the market become stable. So it is assumed that bitcoin and other crypto are about to rise again in 2019 even though they have faced a decline in their journey at times. Just my two cents . Got to go to now as I monitor my live trading sessions. Best of luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: