Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.10 BTC loan for 1 week, have collaterall worth 0.275BTC (refunding +10%)  (Read 289 times)
StanTranski (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:20:14 AM

Hello. As title says, i need 0.10BTC loan for 1 week, refunding 0.11BTC.

I have altcoins worth 0.275BTC as collaterall.

PM me for details, i will lock this thread as i dont wanna read comments from idiots that are refreshing loan section every 5 seconds to spam threads.
StanTranski (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:25:46 PM

Unlocked the thread to point out few things.

I used alt account on purpose. As you may see Condoras is trust spammer leaving me red trust with reference that i am asking non collaterall loan.

Condoras, you need glasses or? It is clearly stated i am offering 275% loan value collaterall in altcoins. You are nothing else but spammer, i could say scammer as well as this is false statement you made.

Another thing. User: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2318657

offered me a loan in ammount of 0.10BTC i have sent him coins, he immediatelly placed them for sale but he never sent BTC back, he just went offline and its unresponsive.

Must say, really nice forum this bitcointalk. Everyone from newbies to legendary members are nothing else but scammers. I am a member here since 2013, worked on hundreds of bounty campaigns, 80% of them never got paid. Every post i have made for funds exchange or loan request i got nothing but scammers sending me messages.

I think i will just sell my altcoins and leave this forum, and crypto in general as im sick and tired of scammers taking and trying to take coins that i have hard earned by spending sometimes 18+ hrs daily in front of my laptop to create articles, signatures, translations, youtube videos and every possible bounty campaigns there is.

If you just asked me for donation i would give you some coins, but scamming me, it hurts.

Bye.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 05:32:04 PM

offered me a loan in ammount of 0.10BTC i have sent him coins, he immediatelly placed them for sale but he never sent BTC back, he just went offline and its unresponsive.

You sent collateral first to a Jr. Member with an open scam accusation. You can't really blame anyone for this. Use an escrow or trade with someone who has a trade history.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
StanTranski (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:39:53 PM

You sent collateral first to a Jr. Member with an open scam accusation. You can't really blame anyone for this. Use an escrow or trade with someone who has a trade history.

Not blaming anyone. Just wanted to see if that scam accusation against him is true, it seems it is.

Luckily i sent him only 10% of collaterall (0.03 BTC value) instead all at once. Karma is a bitch @Developerx11  it will catch you sooner or later.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 08:06:33 PM

Please create a separate scam accusation thread with proofs  i.e screenshots. Merely bumping an existing scam accusation without proof is not enough.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:29:34 PM

No, you open it because you get the neg.

I used alt account on purpose.

Witch is? Don't you know that asking a loan is better to be done from your own(?) account?

As you may see Condoras is trust spammer leaving me red trust with reference that i am asking non collaterall loan.
Condoras, you need glasses or?

Probably i need glasses because even if you unlock your thread, i don't see what is the 0.275BTC worth of collateral that you offer...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
StanTranski (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:36:20 PM

Witch is? Don't you know that asking a loan is better to be done from your own(?) account?

As you may see Condoras is trust spammer leaving me red trust with reference that i am asking non collaterall loan.

Probably i need glasses because even if you unlock your thread, i don't see what is the 0.275BTC worth of collateral that you offer...

1. I dont mind neg on alt account, specially if it is from you (i actually expected it from you, thats why there is the word idiot in OP)

2. Like i would tell my real nick to trust spammer

3. I clearly said PM, as long as you are not interested in lending my collaterall is none of your business.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:07:27 PM

1. I dont mind neg on alt account, specially if it is from you (i actually expected it from you, thats why there is the word idiot in OP)

2. Like i would tell my real nick to trust spammer

3. I clearly said PM, as long as you are not interested in lending my collaterall is none of your business.

Nothing more to say, enjoy the rest of your (Alt) stay here. Cool

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Coolserver.host

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:12:35 PM

Still need this?
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:06:19 AM

I can help you here if you still need this one, please send me a PM on what collateral you will have to offer and you have to pay for the escrow fee. Collateral should be atleast an stable alt coin
Developerx11

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 03:12:26 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 03:25:02 AM by Developerx11

I just saw he posted the situation, I have sent back 10+ hours. He can keep the 0.001 btc i sent to him.

Initially I wanted to give as I saw there are some small buys over time and let's say the collateral somehow could be sold in the worse case, only 0.04 was left at 1 sat.

Things changed from my point of view when he posted 40 mil coins for sale and randomly the ammount of 1st sell order went to 0.45 btc.

I have checked the coin and figured out that there are 100 mil in circulation, he told me he got 50 mil through their bounty.

There were not 125 confirmation yet on crex24 so i couldn't send back, I went out to valentine's day and today when I got online i have sent the coins back.

The coin he is speaking about is BTCU listed on crex24 here: https://crex24.com/exchange/btcu-btc .

I can guarantee 90% that this is his alt profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1105063

He told me in priv conv on discord that he owns a green trusted account.

How else could've been possible to own 50% of the current supply of a coin if he wasn't the current owner!?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: