Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 Best Cryptocurrencies for Long-Term Investment [2019 Edition]  (Read 18482 times)
Mac_Doson (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:13:41 PM

It is the first quarter of New Year 2019, and we can already see the rising trends of different cryptocurrencies in the blockchain industry. 2019 is going to be the year which is set to change the picture from bearish to bullish. Historically, people use to watch the stock market trends in terms of wealth creation, but now the focus has shifted to top long term cryptocurrencies. Like the previous year’s report, Bitcoin has once again topped the list of the world's most valuable and popular virtual coin by market cap.

Though Bitcoin faced major fluctuations in 2018, it is still the most accepted crypto coin and the most-traded virtual currency by merchants and investors.

Keeping Bitcoin as an exception that always is on the top, let’s explore the following list of the best long-term cryptocurrency investment 2019:
https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:46:32 PM

I agree with the above list. But I want to make a contribution to  wonderful list I would add EOS, NEO, BitShares, Steem, Lisk and Qtum.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:11:55 PM

At lest you should have mentioned the top 12 in the OP. Here they are:

1. Bitcoin BTC 2. Ethereum ETH 3. Binance Coin BNB 4. Stellar XLM 5. Ripple XRP 6. NEM XEM 7. Litecoin LTC 8. Komodo KMD 9. Monero XMR 10. Verge XVG 11. Tron TRX 12. Pundi X NPXS (taken from https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition)

I don't know what to say except that the most secure long term investment is Bitcoin. All the others may fail. How did Verge and Pundi X got on that list is beyond me.
taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:15:13 PM

I met the crypto money world a little late, but I saw for sure that the long-term investment in this market is never wise. Hold BTC and increase your BTC amount with little trade ways.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:25:08 PM

If you are looking for the long term investment cryptos start from bitcoin ,monero,litecoin, ripple ,verge ,electroneum,pundix ,dash ,dogecoin ,bch ,qtum,bitshare  ,I believe this cryptos will survive for long with zero worries of dying but the surest one for me is bitcoin

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:28:07 PM

Seems like you have mentioned those as per your wish, but no research you have done. Why have you mentioned Verge there, I am confused. Verge is total trash. It has faced 51% attack couple of times too.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:33:27 PM

1. Bitcoin BTC 2. Ethereum ETH 3. Binance Coin BNB 4. Stellar XLM 5. Ripple XRP 6. NEM XEM 7. Litecoin LTC 8. Komodo KMD 9. Monero XMR 10. Verge XVG 11. Tron TRX 12. Pundi X NPXS (taken from https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition)

I don't know what to say except that the most secure long term investment is Bitcoin. All the others may fail. How did Verge and Pundi X got on that list is beyond me.

Surely, two coins from the ones listed by you are not a safe investment. I'm thinking here about NEM and Verge. Both projects have very big problems and I do not expect that they can guarantee any profits. I am more afraid that investors will lose a lot on these coins.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:35:17 PM

The author may be right for others on that list but why NEM? I like that they have been active in development but I still do not see them recovering yet especially after that shake up.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:06:27 PM

it's true that all of them are good coins to be invested in the long term, because to make big profits it's easy because all the coins have high potential
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:19:18 PM

It is the first quarter of New Year 2019, and we can already see the rising trends of different cryptocurrencies in the blockchain industry. 2019 is going to be the year which is set to change the picture from bearish to bullish. Historically, people use to watch the stock market trends in terms of wealth creation, but now the focus has shifted to top long term cryptocurrencies. Like the previous year’s report, Bitcoin has once again topped the list of the world's most valuable and popular virtual coin by market cap.

Though Bitcoin faced major fluctuations in 2018, it is still the most accepted crypto coin and the most-traded virtual currency by merchants and investors.

Keeping Bitcoin as an exception that always is on the top, let’s explore the following list of the best long-term cryptocurrency investment 2019:
https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition
You can see in the list the top solid cryptocurrencies even some of them are down they still worth to invest for a long term investment. If I will invest in a cryptocurrencies I choose to invest in top solid cryptocurrencies which have great potential in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:22:50 PM

The list is quite impressive but I feel there are many other coins out there that will do better than what was listed in that blog post. The headache is finding them first

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:26:37 PM

They didn´t provide a good reason to buy this coin. For example: You should buy Ethereum because it is the second largest coin.. Come on, is that a real reason?
And do not care about these articles, you will always find another coins than you own and you will start to thinking about selling them and buying new coins that you found in some article.  Roll Eyes

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:34:34 PM

Bitcoin has once again topped the list of the world's most valuable and popular virtual coin by market cap.

Isn't he always headed the list in terms of capitalization??  He was always in the first place, so this is a very strange statement.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 02:44:18 PM

Wow PundiX in the list, I certainly agree because PundiX has a great platform and the team is working to expand their platform to various countries.

ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:50:02 PM

All the top coins mentioned have good potential. But I am more interested in holding BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM this year.
Bitcoin topped the coin king every year.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:52:33 PM

Nem? Why is this coin included in the list? they are out of funding and they absolutely do not show any development

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:11:46 PM

You can see in the list the top solid cryptocurrencies even some of them are down they still worth to invest for a long term investment. If I will invest in a cryptocurrencies I choose to invest in top solid cryptocurrencies which have great potential in the future.
This down trend caused by the bitcoin because it was getting a lot FUD from the regulators. but there is a little insight about the future of bitcoin after the commissioner of SEC said there was a chance for ETF to be approved.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:39:07 PM

Good list of coins. Each of them, in my opinion, has a huge potential. If a person believes in this industry and technology, then I think that it is necessary to invest in these coins, but also to follow the trends in the market as he quickly undressed.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:17:10 PM

From the list, I like Bitcoin, ETH and XMR. I am quite surprise that Neo is not in the list, it is a good project and I think it is worth investing especially when price is low atm.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:24:26 PM

Why not put the list on this thread? Not all of us would click the link given by a newbie member.
Anyway I saw the list commented by the other member and I say that its almost the top 1-20 altcoins in the market and I agree about that.
best choice is still bitcoin though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: