Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bither Platform: 3-layer, MultiMining & Optimizing Energy Consumption  (Read 1726 times)
bitherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:20:04 AM

I read your whitepaper  Wink  Smiley  Kiss and I can help for whitepaper translation  Cool. if you need my help contact me
BitherPlatform hires fluent English speaking assistants that are familiar with blockchain technology in order to cooperate in translating contents of the project into the below languages:

Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French, Japanese, Deutsch, Indian, Arabic, Korean, Turkish, Italian, Thai, and so on.

You can find more about terms and rewards for this cooperation from the link below: 
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitherPlatform/comments/awikob/invited_to_cooperate/
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:56:19 PM

I might like the optimization part and using it for research but 2 years for whitepaper and ico?
Thank you for your interest in the optimization section at Bither Platform.
Please note Bither has many features. Including the ability of multi-mining, being a three-layered network, the confirmation of transactions in the side-chains themselves ... (For more information, you can watch the Top 10 video at the website).
In addition, we are implementing three independent projects (Three-Layer Bither Network, the Bither Stoke Holdings project and the Rental Processor Network), which are required to define for the improvement and launch of the newest blockchain technology.
All of this requires specifying sufficient time to scrutinize all the features and functions as well as testing the algorithms in simulators.

The Bither Platform team has not been in a hurry, rather it is almost two years that we are working on ideas, feasibly, technical issues, solutions and other aspects of the project.
According to its history in social networks, GitHub etc. the project has been started in 2017.  Different forks with practical studies have been tested which are the evidence for planned long term activities of Bither Platform team. The whitepaper has been discussed with top activists in cryptocurrency space and they found it useful. The result of technical documents and advertising materials shows that the Bither Platform team is very serious and are so familiar to the cryptocurrency space.
As expressed, Bither Platform is the result of two years of continuous efforts and all the prospects and relevant problems have been scrutinized several times. This factors can guarantee the success of the project after the launch.

I was about to ask if you have done any development but I checked your github and i seen a fork of eth and probably other things two years of nothing and then a whitepaper and something called middleware... I perhaps fucked with a year of the timing it was 2017 year of fork and 2018 year of whitepaper.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
shayanescooter

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:59:21 PM

I might like the optimization part and using it for research but 2 years for whitepaper and ico?
Please note Bither has many features. Including the ability of multi-mining, being a three-layered network, the confirmation of transactions in the side-chains themselves ... (For more information, you can watch the Top 10 video at the website).
In addition, we are implementing three independent projects (Three-Layer Bither Network, the Bither Stoke Holdings project and the Rental Processor Network), which are required to define for the improvement and launch of the newest blockchain technology.
All of this requires specifying sufficient time to scrutinize all the features and functions as well as testing the algorithms in simulators.

The Bither Platform team has not been in a hurry, rather it is almost two years that we are working on ideas, feasibly, technical issues, solutions and other aspects of the project.
According to its history in social networks, GitHub etc. the project has been started in 2017.  Different forks with practical studies have been tested which are the evidence for planned long term activities of Bither Platform team. The whitepaper has been discussed with top activists in cryptocurrency space and they found it useful. The result of technical documents and advertising materials shows that the Bither Platform team is very serious and are so familiar to the cryptocurrency space.
As expressed, Bither Platform is the result of two years of continuous efforts and all the prospects and relevant problems have been scrutinized several times. This factors can guarantee the success of the project after the launch.

I was about to ask if you have done any development but I checked your github and i seen a fork of eth and probably other things two years of nothing and then a whitepaper and something called middleware... I perhaps fucked with a year of the timing it was 2017 year of fork and 2018 year of whitepaper.

For a regular project, you are completely right. I also had the same opinion, but I completely changed my mind by reading WhitePaper. My suggestion is to read Whitepaper Wink
bitherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:31:44 PM

Of course writing a 50-60 pages whitepaper does not take one or two years.
The thing is when Any team wants to change a PoW or any other mechanism's structure, they should perform all the necessary analyzes to ensure that the solution is feasible, not vulnerable and doesn't have a critical error in its design.
We will release our MVP in April, and by reviewing it, you can get to have a better sense of the work done to design and launch this network.
We hope to get your feedback as a critic and advisor in our community in the future as well.
bitherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:54:58 PM

Could anyone participate in Bither Platform project?
The Bither Platform team is deeply sorry to announce, for being in compliance with financial and legal regulatory in Georgia and also international regulatory, participating in Bither Platform ICO at this time is prohibited for the people who are the residents of the following countries:

United States of America
Canada
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Republic of Colombia
Syrian Arab Republic
Republic of Iraq
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Republic of Yemen
Islamic Republic of Iran
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Anguilla
Republic of Uganda
Republic of Tajikistan
Antigua and Barbuda
Commonwealth of Dominica
Republic of Vanuatu
Cayman Islands
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Republic of Seychelles
Turks and Caicos Islands

We hope this would be underestood that this decision is not our desire and it is only to be in compliance with legal requirements.
We are looking forward to seeing all people around the world benefit from Bither Platform network features and capabilities far from any legal limitations.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:12:34 PM

I got acquainted with the white paper of the project and see that the project is aimed at long-term development . It will be interesting for me to watch the work of the team . Do you plan a bounty company ?
bitherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:45:07 PM

I got acquainted with the white paper of the project and see that the project is aimed at long-term development . It will be interesting for me to watch the work of the team . Do you plan a bounty company ?
Yes, our bounty campaign is open:

🔥 Bounty Program Rewards: 8 Bither [~$10.8]

⏳ Description of Bounty System: You can visit the "REWARD" page once every 24 hours and answer the questions, every day website is going to have two questions which are as follow:

🥇 A question relevant to Bither Platform, The reward for the correct answer is 0.4 BTR token.
🥈 A general question about the knowledge of blockchain technology, The reward for the correct answer is 0.1 BTR token.

You have no time limit to answer the questions, so feel free to search and find the right answer. Also, there is no negative point for incorrect answers.

🔴 Register an account on: https://bitherplatform.io

🔘 Verify your E-mail and Login to your account.
🔘 Fill out the KYC form.
🔘 Set your ETH wallet address on the "WHITELIST" page.

🔴 You can click on ''Reward'' every 24 hours and earn Bither tokens

▪️ If you need support  about Bounty program or Project, you can join the Telegram group: https://t.me/Bitherofficial

🔥  Referral System: Get 6% of the BSK and BRP tokens as the referral bonus
justforquestions

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:39:46 AM

Hello! Please tell about the plans for the implementation of the technical part of the project, are there ready-made solutions, does everything corresponds to the roadmap. Another impression is that the project's advisors do not watch him. Clarify, please. Thank you!
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:19:08 PM

have the same thoughts as you.
the project looks pretty, but the fact that the developers didn’t show anything for so long and it’s not clear what they were doing all this time is repelling from any investments and purchases.
and im don’t like that for such a long time such projects were silent, such projects give only losses.
rima valen

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:21:19 AM

Hey sir, is there a bounty program here? If there is any . where should I join
justinstewart704

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:42:21 PM

when your crowdsale start? 
gerstrix

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:53:17 PM

Good day. I like your project and the whole idea. The question of finite payback and project life in the future in terms of demand. All the same, there are competitors in many directions. Good luck.

Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:38:47 PM

Really interested in your project, tried to sign up but couldn't do the KYC, my country isn't included in the list. Do you guys plan on adding some more countries to the approved list for kyc or once a country is not listed then any person from that country can't participate?
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:26:31 AM

Yes, our bounty campaign is open:

🔥 Bounty Program Rewards: 8 Bither [~$10.8]

⏳ Description of Bounty System: You can visit the "REWARD" page once every 24 hours and answer the questions, every day website is going to have two questions which are as follow:

🥇 A question relevant to Bither Platform, The reward for the correct answer is 0.4 BTR token.
🥈 A general question about the knowledge of blockchain technology, The reward for the correct answer is 0.1 BTR token.

You have no time limit to answer the questions, so feel free to search and find the right answer. Also, there is no negative point for incorrect answers.

🔴 Register an account on: https://bitherplatform.io

🔘 Verify your E-mail and Login to your account.
🔘 Fill out the KYC form.
🔘 Set your ETH wallet address on the "WHITELIST" page.

🔴 You can click on ''Reward'' every 24 hours and earn Bither tokens

▪️ If you need support  about Bounty program or Project, you can join the Telegram group: https://t.me/Bitherofficial

🔥  Referral System: Get 6% of the BSK and BRP tokens as the referral bonus

As informed in the above post by @bitherplatform,  have started a bounty campaign, and you should perform the steps  entered in the Bounty Program Rewards .

OI
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1482

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:36:23 AM

@OP

I think some basic elements should be discussed before the lunch of your product. Here am pointing about the name you choosed for your project: "Bither"
Commonly known that it's important to pick the good name for a project that can be used internally. May be it's the important part of a company's brand, this is why it should be unique and expressive.

Unfortunately, the name you choosed is the name of a widely known compagny. Did you ever hear about Bither Wallet ?
Bither Wallet is in the market since 2014, and by searching the keyword #bither in any search engine, first results are all about the wallet compagny. You can check this by yourself if you want.
Here some useful links for the Bither wallet:
Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.bither
Apple App Store : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bither/id899478936
Source code : https://github.com/bither
Twitter : @bithernet
Bitcointalk: [ANN] Bither - simple&secure Bitcoin wallet.(List 3 BITHD products)

Sadly, i can conclude that you haven't done any branding exercises before choosing that name. Or maybe it's intended to pick the name, no?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:14:32 PM

Hello
We will present a better version of the current MVPs soon and we're trying to provide our users with a better understanding of bither platform.
bitherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:52:05 PM

Yes there are different bounty plans in bitherplatform.
You can participate in them by visiting our website.
bitherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:17:42 PM

when your crowdsale start? 

Right now the project is in crowdsale stage and great bonuses will be given to participants this week which you can use.
bitherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:49:59 AM

@OP

I think some basic elements should be discussed before the lunch of your product. Here am pointing about the name you choosed for your project: "Bither"
Commonly known that it's important to pick the good name for a project that can be used internally. May be it's the important part of a company's brand, this is why it should be unique and expressive.

Unfortunately, the name you choosed is the name of a widely known compagny. Did you ever hear about Bither Wallet ?
Bither Wallet is in the market since 2014, and by searching the keyword #bither in any search engine, first results are all about the wallet compagny. You can check this by yourself if you want.
Here some useful links for the Bither wallet:
Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.bither
Apple App Store : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bither/id899478936
Source code : https://github.com/bither
Twitter : @bithernet
Bitcointalk: [ANN] Bither - simple&secure Bitcoin wallet.(List 3 BITHD products)

Sadly, i can conclude that you haven't done any branding exercises before choosing that name. Or maybe it's intended to pick the name, no?

thank you for this critic
Bither platform's development took a long time and the name ((Bither)) has been on this platform since the beginning. so we assure you naming our platform has not been accidental and we have plans for it.
we appreciate your keen observation and we're grateful that you mentioned it to us.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:44:21 PM

tried to sign up just to look the website but never got an email back for confirmations! Hate when this happens. Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: