Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Project For Sale!  (Read 239 times)
veryfreshman (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:56:40 PM

ICO/STO blockchain project is up for sale!

The project has everything in place to conduct a successful ICO/STO campaign. Professional story and branding behind the project. The project has been in the market for more than a year. Enterprise value of $12M (as assessed by an investment firm). Thousands of people expressed interest. The project can be sold to corporations exploring blockchain scene.

http://www.buyblockchainproject.xyz/

Brokers / resellers middlemen are welcome! Earn 10% commission.

Reach out at telegram @ivanblock12 
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:55:33 PM

The project has everything in place to conduct a successful ICO/STO campaign. Professional story and branding behind the project. The project has been in the market for more than a year. Enterprise value of $12M (as assessed by an investment firm). Thousands of people expressed interest. The project can be sold to corporations exploring blockchain scene.

It's not the best time for running an ICO so there is very few people who have the courage to do it right now. And people who consider starting an ICO in this bear market times, are people with great idea, talented people around themselves so they will not buy an instant ICO from you. Wait till end of year or next year when circumstances will be better

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:43:01 PM

With the domain alone, believing that thousand of people expressed interest is really impossible. If this project do have that numbers plus the potential then why not pursue to continue it?
You will make even more money if it would succeed.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dilaawe

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:50:05 PM

these time can't open greatness ico no funding and why you selling your Project
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:23:32 PM

Really sorry but this project domain or complete purchase will not that much as you estimated in op post. I really do make you upset by this kind of static site can be done with 150 USD payment also chat integration. So if anyone wishes to make the ICO project they can hire for paying tokens.

That is what happens here in crypto industry. I am sure this expectation will not work as my perception.
veryfreshman (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:02:54 PM

Really sorry but this project domain or complete purchase will not that much as you estimated in op post. I really do make you upset by this kind of static site can be done with 150 USD payment also chat integration. So if anyone wishes to make the ICO project they can hire for paying tokens.

That is what happens here in crypto industry. I am sure this expectation will not work as my perception.

First of all, I can't understand what you are talking about. Just for clarification purposes, I am not selling the www.buyblockchainproject.xyz website. This website was created for promotional purposes. Have you looked into it? If you haven't, maybe you should.

Please reach out to me in telegram @ivanblock12, and I'll give you a link to the project I am selling.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:48:02 PM

The project has been in the market for more than a year.

This could get investors ready since you said it is already in the market. Consequently, if you can show prove that it is already in the market, it will be more convincing than mere speech.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:16:42 AM

What are you talking about? You would put a handful of load to people who want to conduct an ICO?

In the first place, those who would want to create their blockchain project must do the research and sh*t, THEIRSELVES. This concept is feeding people who didnt have the background and run a sh*tty project for the sake of ICO investors to be honest
veryfreshman (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:21:19 AM

What are you talking about? You would put a handful of load to people who want to conduct an ICO?

In the first place, those who would want to create their blockchain project must do the research and sh*t, THEIRSELVES. This concept is feeding people who didnt have the background and run a sh*tty project for the sake of ICO investors to be honest

Of course, you are right. It's a terrible idea to start some random business by buying somebody's else assets, website, code. You actually got to love the idea, the industry, and stuff. So yeah, the project I am selling would cater more to those exploring the opportunities of ICO/STO per se, not the business perspectives. I'll send you the details of the project in PM in a second.
veryfreshman (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:07:19 PM

The project has been in the market for more than a year.

This could get investors ready since you said it is already in the market. Consequently, if you can show prove that it is already in the market, it will be more convincing than mere speech.

Sent you a PM with the project's name.
bcypher

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:40:14 AM

When you said 'Thousands of people expressed interest', what interest are you talking about?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: