Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MNPR coin | MN Services | MN/POS coin | MNpro.io  (Read 2102 times)
CoderTerganteng

Activity: 271
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:49:32 AM

Do you plan to hold a signature company?
Or contests and bounties?I'd like to earn some coins.

we have launch our invites bounty if u like to join, come to our server

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:21:09 PM

What are the benefits for the user if they use your platform instead of any other platform that out there and ready to be used?

We will offer lower fees with quality service. Our own masternode focused exchange allow you to receive MN rewards (as a Sharing service) when your coins on sale
[/quote]

If this is all you have to offer you could as well just quit. There will be platforms with fees so low that the users don't really care anymore about any further reductions.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
ScamAlert4U

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:56:42 PM

If it looks like shit, and smells like shit... well you know what it is.
simdude

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:55:32 PM

Hello MNPR Team,

Please answer the following questions.

In review of your coin i was unable to find the Fake Stake Exploit fix which has been posted by many of the POS Coins can you please point out on your github where this fix is if it is implemented?

Why is it that your team in anonymous i would like to know more about your team?

Why is it that you dont have a good github commit process and allow a random coin developer to post commits direct to your github (Massive Security Breach)?

Why is your name like MNPCoin?

I see you have a 1% premine (500k) where did it all go as the Top address is only 80k did you sell coins did you move them to masternodes?

tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:03:24 PM

Hello MNPR Team,

In review of your coin i was unable to find the Fake Stake Exploit fix which has been posted by many of the POS Coins can you please point out on your github where this fix is if it is implemented?

Why is it that your team in anonymous i would like to know more about your team?

Why is it that you dont have a good github commit process and allow a random coin developer to post commits direct to your github (Massive Security Breach)?

I see you have a 1% premine (500k) where did it all go as the Top address is only 80k did you sell coins did you move them to masternodes?

Someone asking the right questions, thanks!
CoderTerganteng

Activity: 271

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:38:04 PM

Hello MNPR Team,

question to be anwsered, btw new wallet fake stake fix was fixed! please see github.

1\. random commits, because that we pay someone to develope the coin

Why name like MNPcoin?  we are MNPRO Cheesy maybe its little bit simillar , but we are diffrent!
mnproio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:53:41 PM

Hello MNPR Team,

Hello

Problem solved https://github.com/mnproio/MNPRO/commit/21d75f5795c36f22c2396576816c23e2d68dd5a2
We sent all 500k coins to one wallet soon

Dear MNpro community,

Latest wallet update released with solve "Fake Stake" issue. Pls ensure your wallet is updated. Masternodes need to be stopped and old daemon replaced with new

simdude

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:08:12 AM

Hello MNPR Team,

question to be anwsered, btw new wallet fake stake fix was fixed! please see github.

Why name like MNPcoin?  we are MNPRO Cheesy maybe its little bit simillar , but we are diffrent!

So you pay someone to dev the coin?
You did not hire someone to be part of your team?
So far i have noticed 2 different Devs have submitted commits to your coin. The Second created a release and even built the wallets. Can the community Trust this person?

Based on your site you are looking to do the same thing that MNPCoin is doing for their Platform MasterNodes.Pro (BTW a site that is currently blowing up again based of alexa stats)

Maybe you should of selected a better name cause people are going to think you are MNPCoin. Which i am sure their community will talk bad about your coin even if your a good project.
simdude

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:10:37 AM

Hello MNPR Team,

Hello

Problem solved https://github.com/mnproio/MNPRO/commit/21d75f5795c36f22c2396576816c23e2d68dd5a2
We sent all 500k coins to one wallet soon

Dear MNpro community,

Latest wallet update released with solve "Fake Stake" issue. Pls ensure your wallet is updated. Masternodes need to be stopped and old daemon replaced with new

Why is it that a Random Developer your "hired" and not employed have direct commit access to your github?

On top of that Why did you allow them to build out wallets for your community?

Can this community trust this person?

If their coins are stolen due to a possible breach in your code would you reimburses the users of said coin?

simdude

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:32:40 PM

Why are you shilling this coin? You work for ICHIBA Also why would i listen to you you have a -4 trust rating on BitcoinTalk
mnproio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:38:11 AM

MNPRO is Officialy Trade on CryptoBridge!  Smiley

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.MNPR_BRIDGE.BTC

x6coin

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:19:59 PM

I cant withdraw my coins
mnproio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:32:18 AM

MNpro overview  is now on YouTube
Special thanks to Satoshi Sean.
Please like, comment, and subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KdSZsu-C_8

New MNpro wallets available!
It is non mandatory update, only if you wish to see new features and design.

https://github.com/mnproio/MNPRO/releases/tag/2.2.1.0
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:33:20 PM

The team is actively working on its platform, while the price on the exchanger does not fall and there are always many orders for the purchase. I think if everything goes according to plan in April, the coin is waiting for active growth.

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
mcmickburns

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:22:11 PM

masternodes and staking not wasting power on uselesss hashing. Can't wait to start earning passive income
grka62

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:17:45 AM

good investment, stable price and excellent ROI
Team is 24/7 on  Grin
nice and helpful community
albanoxbt99

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:35:17 PM

long-term project with a good concept. but more innovation and promotion is needed for this project to be accepted and successful, given the many projects with similar concepts. good luck to you and the team MNPR coin.
achlyss00

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:07:12 PM

Nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the needy along with other similar projects like this I have come across !
MNPR coin. It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
cioloxlees

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:11:48 PM

Hey everyone, I'm cioloxlees, been in crypto for a few years now and it's awesome to see how MNPR coin
I trust this good project just like other classic coin project
MNPR coin seems great and very promising project overall.
Sultan104

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:25:51 PM

Hi,guys hope a nice server MNPR coin.It is a best cryptocurrency for crypto loverv.Collect some coin and earn more btc. Thank you all for join this server.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: