Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Project For Sale!  (Read 139 times)
veryfreshman (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:24:24 PM

The project has everything in place to conduct a successful ICO/STO campaign. Professional story and branding behind the project. The project has been in the market for more than a year. Enterprise value of $12M (as assessed by an investment firm). Thousands of people expressed interest. The project can be sold to corporations exploring blockchain scene.

Thousands of lines of code included (MVP +mobile apps), as well as a professional platform for collecting funds from ICO/STO participants.

http://www.buyblockchainproject.xyz/

Brokers / resellers middlemen are welcome!

Reach out at telegram @ivanblock12 
tim-bc

Activity: 538
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:34:33 PM

Hello sirs,

I also represent the firm for all of your investments needs. This project has much unique and we are interested for the thousands of interest and lines of codes.

Time to conduce the sale. I am ready to offer $12000000, but first the wire must $500 to cover legal fee. Once I received $500, let's conduct the sell.

Best regards

Ignore scammers on Skype, Telegram, etc. I will only ever contact you via forum PMs. See profile for fingerprint.
pussyhunter6969

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 04:08:50 AM

lol i smell nigerian scam lol

veryfreshman (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:54:34 PM

Hello sirs,

I also represent the firm for all of your investments needs. This project has much unique and we are interested for the thousands of interest and lines of codes.

Time to conduce the sale. I am ready to offer $12000000, but first the wire must $500 to cover legal fee. Once I received $500, let's conduct the sell.

Best regards

Would love to pay, but my bank is based in the Cayman Islands, and those bastards down there require me to pay $1k per each transfer. So please transfer me $1k first to cover my banking expenses! Looking forward.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: