Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Mydayta.io |Personal Data Monetization🔥  (Read 11450 times)
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:25:04 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:31:27 PM

If only it wasn't a token. Good luck
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:49:24 PM

Definitely not the first one in the block. But who knows, they might be successful in this area. For all the individuals that want to monetize their data, just make sure you are still guarding your vital info.
101nowby
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

BTC

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:47:46 AM

It seems that I have already met something similar to this project. Even the design of the site reminds me of the unsuccessful project last year.
Please convince me that I am mistaken, and you have come for the development of personal data infrastructure

■▂▂▃▃▅▅ BTC Forever ▅▅▃▃▂▂ ■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 04:41:39 AM

It seems that I have already met something similar to this project. Even the design of the site reminds me of the unsuccessful project last year.
Please convince me that I am mistaken, and you have come for the development of personal data infrastructure
Bingo! The layout looks like same as Pillar's website. Does David Siegel who wrote a book years ago about personal data protection have any connection with this project?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:12:42 AM

Bingo! The layout looks like same as Pillar's website. Does David Siegel who wrote a book years ago about personal data protection have any connection with this project?

Any reference link from that project would be appreciated. Thanks. I know this is not really new and not so easy to trust your info to people you don't even know.
manishanand

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:54:53 AM

I think this idea has already been launched. If we look into coinmarketcap many other ICO platforms are already working on this idea but they haven't yet succeeded. Hoping that you would come up with a good strategy to deal with all of them and conquer the market. ( Best of Luck )
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:51:12 PM

Any reference link from that project would be appreciated. Thanks. I know this is not really new and not so easy to trust your info to people you don't even know.

If they add kyc, there will be a song. In general, as the past teaches in this forum, such projects have not found their investor in the past year.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:08:23 AM

Monetizing your data should not be taken lightly as people value privacy more than anything, many of the similar project are now straggling, i hope you have something that investors would like to invest and will also look forward further development.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:55:41 PM

Dayta

Manage, Monitor and Trade your personal information.

Welcome to Russian ANN
Dayta_z

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:40:47 AM

If they add kyc, there will be a song. In general, as the past teaches in this forum, such projects have not found their investor in the past year.

Thanks for these comments.  I'll try to answer some as best I can.  Absolutely there have been other projects, and I generally welcome more projects in this space as I do feel it is under represented when compared to other, possibly more profitable, areas. Competition is a good thing!  The Pillar project is distinct from Dayta in that they are creating the framework within which many services that relate to and make use of data, personal and otherwise, can operate. There's a saying that data is the new oil.  If I may extend the analogy, while other projects (e.g. Pillar) look to refine, distill and distribute finished products, Dayta is looking at using the crude oil itself.  It's like knowing you have an oil well in your back garden but just let others access it...with your permission but no share in the profit. We're saying that if trusted companies, brands, etc will use your data, and you are happy for them to do so, then you should also partake in the massive profits they make from packaging your data in enhanced services to their own 3rd parties, marketing companies, customer research agencies, etc.

KYC must form part of the project.  I think a start up that focuses on personal data usage that then ignores legislation and regulatory requirements undermines its own tenants on data protection.  This may mean we are less profitable, and fewer people can contribute, but we will do things the right way, as far as we know how.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:42:40 AM

Hello, you have plans for company bounty?  I liked your project and I would like to contribute to its dissemination .
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:07:23 AM

The project looks really exciting and interesting to me and i think the project has alot of potential to grow in future. I think that this project can truly revolutionize the whole payment systems platform.

right. We are trying to complete parts of roadmap as soon as possible. You can follow more information on our website
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:33:13 PM

I don't understand why I have to sell my personal information to anyone.Your project was created by order of the Transnational corporations?

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:43:57 PM

Can you tell me more about the app and how to use it?
Easy to use, intuitive and user friendly, the Dayta mobile app allows users from across the world to manage their personal data, DAYTA wallets and profit-making smart contracts.
Dayta_z

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:58:38 PM

I don't understand why I have to sell my personal information to anyone.Your project was created by order of the Transnational corporations?

It's a fair point!  Why would you sell your information?  But, of course, you already GIVE a lot of it away without realising it, or realise it but don't take advantage of its true monetary potential.  And what of charities, research organisations and others that you wish to support? Want to withdraw your data from money-making marketeers at the touch of a button?  Our personal data is sacred, but managing its usage in the Digital age is difficult, and we take it for granted.  Help us to help you 1) know who has your data, 2) remove it from them using the legal powers of GDPR and other data protection regulations, 3) profit from it where others have for years and 4) give it freely to charities and other organisations you trust.  My data, My choice  Cool
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:20:39 AM

you said: The Dayta project team will ensure the Dayta ecosystem is setup in a self-sufficient manner, with users, businesses, verifiers and miners all working in unison in a fully autonomous economic model that puts the user at the centre of the personal data trade. In addition, all users will have access to their own private keys for their Dayta wallets.
I think this is a new and smart thing. hope that this project will be successful. Good luck  Grin
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:22:37 PM

It's a fair point!  Why would you sell your information?  But, of course, you already GIVE a lot of it away without realising it, or realise it but don't take advantage of its true monetary potential.  And what of charities, research organisations and others that you wish to support? Want to withdraw your data from money-making marketeers at the touch of a button?  Our personal data is sacred, but managing its usage in the Digital age is difficult, and we take it for granted.  Help us to help you 1) know who has your data, 2) remove it from them using the legal powers of GDPR and other data protection regulations,3) profit from it where others have for years and 4) give it freely to charities and other organisations you trust.  My data, My choice  Cool
1) know who has your data-Why do you need to know who has my data?I am not registered in any social network (not because I am schizophrenic, but I just do not need it)
2)remove it from them using the legal powers of GDPR and other data protection regulations-See answer № 1
4)-give it freely to charities and other organisations you trust-What are these charities that need my personal information?Can you at least tell me one charity or research company that needs this information?Thanks in advance.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:00:41 AM

It's a fair point!  Why would you sell your information?  But, of course, you already GIVE a lot of it away without realising it, or realise it but don't take advantage of its true monetary potential.  And what of charities, research organisations and others that you wish to support? Want to withdraw your data from money-making marketeers at the touch of a button?  Our personal data is sacred, but managing its usage in the Digital age is difficult, and we take it for granted.  Help us to help you 1) know who has your data, 2) remove it from them using the legal powers of GDPR and other data protection regulations,3) profit from it where others have for years and 4) give it freely to charities and other organisations you trust.  My data, My choice  Cool
1) know who has your data-Why do you need to know who has my data?I am not registered in any social network (not because I am schizophrenic, but I just do not need it)
2)remove it from them using the legal powers of GDPR and other data protection regulations-See answer № 1
4)-give it freely to charities and other organisations you trust-What are these charities that need my personal information?Can you at least tell me one charity or research company that needs this information?Thanks in advance.

Hello.  The point here is that you would only use the service if you wanted to.  Also, the data is not coming into some centralised database, the results are returned to the customer directly.  If you're off-grid / don't use social media platforms, then that's fine.  But if you enjoy shopping online, receiving deals through email marketing, etc, then you may well want a service that helps you keep tabs.  It's all about giving customers the choice. 

It's the same for the charity example. If you happen to give money to a particular charity regularly, or support a charity through volunteer work, you may want to provide them with data to enable statistical research or similar data analysis.  In this scenario a charity could request user data through the Dayta service providing customers the option of sharing their data to support the effort. There is more information on www.mydayta.io, and a downloadable prototype that could help.

We hope this helps, but let us know if you'd still like some clarity. Thanks!
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:29:07 PM

a Project on data protection. with the MYDAYTA project, we as data owners are protected. mydayta has supported funds to help people protect their personal information used on the network. a concept that is very useful for all of us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: