Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Mydayta.io |Personal Data Monetization🔥  (Read 11449 times)
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:30:41 AM

Great project. I will  join. I can be an ambassador for your project. Do you have any bounty progam ?

sure we have, you can read it in our white paper
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:15:46 AM

i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign. Hehe

thank you for your support
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:07:17 AM

I’m sure project  Mydayta  this would get a lot of investors and achieved target.. I would be very happy if you can take the project.
you're right. Hope we success
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:22:23 AM

I am really looking forward for the new airdrop. Really hope that i can enter as a newbie. Keep it up!

surely we are working hard
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:26:06 AM

The concept of this project is rather interesting for a new opening project.
Having a good management on a project is the main aim for the better future of any kind of project

I see you are a newbie. Please join our project, we will bring you profit, the first thing is to join our telegram
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:31:34 AM

The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well developed, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability to implement the idea in full.

I realize you are very interested in this project, Wish you lots of luck with it
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:37:08 AM

Are there any additional bonuses to investors who have made a significant contribution to your project?

Sure, bonus will be extremely attractive, you can join kharo on white paper together
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:43:48 AM

under what circumstances should I provide KYC documents only when investing or is there something else?

kyc not only ensures your interests and security but also helps us identify who is the account holder, prevent hackers
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:51:46 AM

I think this project opens up a bright future that is ready to change the world. Personally, I like this project.
  You can contribute ideas so that we can improve our project here
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:56:10 AM

I wonder what will Mydayta help to build a strong team and realize idea.? Any clearer information?
Our team has over 6 years of working experience in this technology, we gather the best and brightest people. That made the project today
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:01:34 AM

Could you please let us know more about your team and background? Personal achievements in the real estate industry? Do you have an office? How have you funded yourself so far?
We have no experience in real estate, we are old blockchain, In the near future we will set up an office. This has not yet been decided. We will announce as soon as possible
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:10:55 AM

This is the first time I joined in a blockchain-based for employability. I think this project is really exciting.

did you join our telegram channel?
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:30:01 AM

Interesting new idea. Keep up the good work guys. i think the project has a lot of potential to grow in future. I think that this project can truly revolutionize the whole employment systems platform.
thank you sir, hope you join with us
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:13:22 AM

From my point of view, this is among the standard project I've seen so far. The information offered & the concept in general is unique. The ideas will help your project go further.

All of this is with a view to making clear the direct relationship between personal information and the technical data instances that are created once our data enters other companies and the Internet.
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:16:07 AM

What are the strengths of this project
We in the Dayta project believe that your personal information is yours to consume,
withhold, disseminate and manage as you see fit. GDPR and other data protection
and data privacy regulations will help with this, especially in relation to marketing
consent and 3rd party organisations that manage data.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 10:16:24 AM

Can you provide to me smart contract address for Token sale? Or maybe you have a good news from private sale?
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:19:03 AM

can you  Introduction some about Mydayta?
We will therefore show that while your information is a changeable, ephemeral, ethereal representation of the self, of one’s identity at a point in time, the data used by companies to market to you can includes hundreds of instances of your data being used, manipulated, processed, sold, re-used for further marketing, anonymised (then sold), etc. It is this, our differentiator, that we contend that every single instance of data replicants of our personal information should be transparently observed and chargeable, where appropriate
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:22:09 AM

is it good when we make personal information?
 Personal information is yours to consume, withhold, disseminate and manage as you see fit. GDPR and other data protection
and data privacy regulations will help with this, especially in relation to marketing consent and 3rd party organisations that manage data.
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:36:35 AM

Can you give me some examples so I can better understand
For example, just one company can and often does hold your personal information as data in many systems across their organisation and used by different teams, departments and even external companies. Every single instance should be in scope of your understanding, as should the extent to which it is used for marketing and analytics. This then means that while a company may wish to request your consent to marketing, to treat this request as the right to make use of one’s personal information as one instance of personal data in one system is naïve. There is a cottage industry to marketing that when properly understood create an opportunity
for a more equitable financial / reward-based relationship.
MyDayta (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:39:59 AM

Can you tell me about corporate Profit from your Personal Information
Marketing services spending worldwide in 2018 is projected to surpass $600 billion, with the US spending $159 billion in marketing services. Total US spend on advertising and related services exceeded $100 billion for the first time in 2016, almost doubling from 2000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: