Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: it's been a long time I have access mew  (Read 770 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:19:53 AM

This is their main website: https://www.myetherwallet.com/ and had a green certified SSL on the left. I don't know whether mew have a new looking since i dont like using mew as my everyday wallet.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:33:36 AM

Actually the MEW now was updated the site and if we look at it we can tell all our tokens are gone but eventually are in there. And ill think it was new for us to use MEW now but it was easy to understand and the important for this is the safety of our altcoins.
stefany101

Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:28:55 PM

hi, it's been a long time since I have access mew I usually store my tokens on an exchange because I'm an active trader. does myetherwallet is on a new look? I just need to be sure, Im being skeptical to use the website because of its new look, it might be a phishing website.
Since I started using MyEtherWallet ( MEW ) until now there is changes on it but there are some other features they add on it like now , the token you have can be directly see it's info in the etherscan and they minimize the amount of gas fee or ether fee in requesting a transactions.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:45:21 PM

What I did is to import my ether wallet unto Imtoken app which makes my transaction fast and smooth since I have been using it. The reason why i did this is because, repeated login of myetherwallet can make it vulnerable to attack.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:58:02 PM

hi, it's been a long time since I have access mew I usually store my tokens on an exchange because I'm an active trader. does myetherwallet is on a new look? I just need to be sure, Im being skeptical to use the website because of its new look, it might be a phishing website.
yes, it has a new interface. It seems to be harder to see and harder to handle than the previous version.
But we need to get used to it, this is a pretty modern interface and MEW needs to update to be able to compete with many other wallet systems. Look carefully, don't make mistakes when sending money. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:04:13 PM

Me too, at first did not understand where I got, the first thought is that this is a phishing site. You did the right thing to contact the question, you should always be careful in crypto, this is the key to success.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 12:47:16 AM

this is indeed an update made by MEW, but you can still open vintage MEW and the display is still the same as the one before. and when I check it, my token is still safe.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 11:11:08 AM

Me too, at first did not understand where I got, the first thought is that this is a phishing site. You did the right thing to contact the question, you should always be careful in crypto, this is the key to success.
Im to shock also on when i open the MEW site, I thought it is a phising sit but when i'm asking to the other people it was said it is a new update of MEW. But it was better to use it now and can download this in your phone.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:40:51 AM

I think you do not need to access MyEtherWallet.com website everything
All you need is to import your details into trust wallet or imtoken wallet and then use t from there

Panic not; MyEtherWallet has a new beautiful look and interface.
ryan992

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:09:48 AM

Yeah sure, MEW no have new look after they update, but the system I think still the same like the old one, mybe it make you confuse because you never check your mew for long time
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:12:05 AM

Just try it, you will love it
I know many people maybe shocked when the first time looking a new UI from MEW (including myself). I quite impressed with the new UI of MEW because it looks more modern and more user-friendly booth for expert and newbie users. (IMO).
Honestly, MEW now looks better than MyCrypto...
sfr2017

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:13:04 AM

For those who have a problem in connection ETC in myeterwallet CX you can add custom network/node : Ethereum Commonwealth Geth and it will work.

joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:36:37 AM

I asked my brother the same question last week when I used mew after a very long time. The design is new its mew legitimate website. Or better still you can check if you've visited the site before to ensure it's really mew you're accessing.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:48:49 AM

It is legitimate and you can actually read it on the internet. You should try and download metamask too to avoid pishing websites.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2422
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:02:56 AM

Just try it, you will love it
I know many people maybe shocked when the first time looking a new UI from MEW (including myself). I quite impressed with the new UI of MEW because it looks more modern and more user-friendly booth for expert and newbie users. (IMO).
Honestly, MEW now looks better than MyCrypto...
Actually new look little bit annoying for me,lot of details make it hard for me to understand what I am doing.But I hope the new UI will also updated with security of the wallet which may save the wallet users from phishing sites.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:09:57 AM

Yes myetherwallet has new look, I recently discover this I also thought im in wrong site since the design is different compared to before because I rarely check my holdings. Im storing my erc tokens using mew so im also worried when the changes has been made.

What important is our tokens are still safe and intact.

Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:11:39 AM

I barely use. MEW but yes, it upgraded its website and now have a new UI. You have nothing to be scared of. Also you leaving your assets on an exchange requires a lot of nerves when we see all that have been going on with exchanges this periods.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:05:41 AM

It's okay, just the site has undergone a redesign and become more functional. If you are afraid to fall into the trap of scammers, I advise you to save the site in bookmarks. You can also install the plugin in your browser, which will warn you if you notice a spoofing address.
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:11:39 AM

You can upgrade to an older version of the site if you wish. I agree with you a new image of the site is very similar to a typical Scam site) and I would advise you to be sure to save the site and check it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:19:56 AM

Yes, Mew has recently change the website look. However, please ensure that you are at the correct website address since there are always many phishing attempts on MEW.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: