Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the era change from ICO (Initial Coin Offering) to STO (Security Token O)  (Read 642 times)
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:51:18 AM

I don't think the era will change from ICO since there will be so many new  ICOs especially today, and there is a new kind of token offering which named IEO and its held by the exchange.
STO is done and it's over, OP doesn't know what he was talking about. We have so many solutions to invest in ICO through IEO. STO already disappeared and no one interesting used the name of STO again. it's such a fail rebrand from ico because most of STO claimed they already registered but the fact they are not.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:06:01 AM

So far, ICO (initial Coin Offering) Is the most used crowdfunding by the projects. Well, now probably ICO still becomes the most popular.
However, it doesn't limit the other systems such as STO to be applied. STO also offers some benefits that lead this process of crowdfunding becomes more interesting, trusted, and also secure to avoid the scammers.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:30:58 PM

I think that right now we are moving towards another funds collecting method and I am speaking about IEOs. I hope we would finally find a good structure where everybody will get a chance to purchase those tokens and to get profit.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:42:09 PM

I think that right now we are moving towards another funds collecting method and I am speaking about IEOs. I hope we would finally find a good structure where everybody will get a chance to purchase those tokens and to get profit.
indeed, to be able to participate in a number of projects you can find in several exchanges that hold IEOs, from there maybe a little success is guaranteed because all team security and projects offered must be really potential and much needed by many people to make the price expensive and does not make the name of the exchange place not good.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 02:51:21 PM

IEO had been around for a while, it is not new.  Many coins had used exchange as platform for their crowdfunding, some were still here, while others where already forgotten.  No matter how it evolves its name, it is still crowdfunding and scammers are exploiting this kind of system.  It is nice to see a system where developers and project owners are fully identified and required to process legal documents regarding fund collection so that investors are protected.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:59:21 PM

No, I do not think that we have finally moved away from the ICO because now I understand that a huge number of people still will not refuse the usual ICO, because there it is much more profitable to collect funds than at STO or somewhere else.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 04:35:41 PM

No, I do not think that we have finally moved away from the ICO because now I understand that a huge number of people still will not refuse the usual ICO, because there it is much more profitable to collect funds than at STO or somewhere else.
ICOs are in a very bad status compared to previous years. Even yesterday there was topic that 'deposited money to ICOs reduced 5800%'. This is a big difference, and can be seen easily.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:42:31 PM

We thought that this will happen, but forget about them. Now IEO is on the rise. Soon we will see a next rally which exchange will offer better token sale. VeriBloc was sold in 10 seconds, after Binance few successful token sales, Bittrex decided they also didn´t want to miss the train.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██