Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥EARN 10000$+🔥🔥BECOME A PRIMEXBT AFFILIATE PARTNER NOW 💵💴💶💷💰  (Read 453 times)
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:10:15 AM

JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:18:03 AM

Wow, what a kind of job which pays you 10000$ in only 1 month? I wonder what is the requirement to get in the job. Is it just like inviting people to join your partner
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:52:57 AM

I think this could be a hard task to do since crypto investors nowadays are very vigilant or more careful due to the fact that the offer seems to be unrealistic IMO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:03:41 AM

A good option for those who are now out of work and have a lot of free time. I hope that many will be able to use this time with benefit. Thanks to the team for this opportunity.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:41:41 AM

A good option for those who are now out of work and have a lot of free time. I hope that many will be able to use this time with benefit. Thanks to the team for this opportunity.
A very good way to make money if you have a large number of referrals. But I'm not sure that many people will be able to earn the maximum amount.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:42:32 PM

I noticed the campaign will gives us a difficult tasks to do because nowadays, clients or investors have a little doubts in cryptos. The only thing that can give factors to convinced them is when the market gets stabilized and become more even better like last year IMO.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:15:04 PM

I noticed the campaign will gives us a difficult tasks to do because nowadays, clients or investors have a little doubts in cryptos. The only thing that can give factors to convinced them is when the market gets stabilized and become more even better like last year IMO.

Well no shit cause so far bots were doing jack shit and taking all the coins and not even fulfilling the main point of a bounty - publicising the coin
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:55:15 PM

A very good way to make money if you have a large number of referrals. But I'm not sure that many people will be able to earn the maximum amount.
Say that's true as mostly people get about half on average.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:21:29 PM

Well no shit cause so far bots were doing jack shit and taking all the coins and not even fulfilling the main point of a bounty - publicising the coin

It's true, because some are only ended into a worthless assets and promises seems that they have forgotten. Investing with this kind of business is definitely very risk because of its decentralized system.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:08:01 PM

The referral program are very amazing because you get the chance with bonus offer and again trading with this project may give you chance for better benefit
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 08:13:41 PM

this is such amazing to see that primeXBT giving a chance to earn some money  by affiliate programme. and people are showing very interesting on affiliate programe. these programs will help to program successful.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:48:40 PM

this is such amazing to see that primeXBT giving a chance to earn some money  by affiliate programme. and people are showing very interesting on affiliate programe. these programs will help to program successful.
A really great opportunity to make money for some individuals, but not for everyone. Not everyone has a large audience.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:20:49 PM

I think for someone with a good number of clients is a kinda win-win situation here considering the amount of users you might end up directing there Earning a good amount is really another first from PrimeXbt

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:58:31 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:58:24 PM by Ridwan Fauzi

Have you work with them? Lol

I see the OP's trust and very far from people who can be trusted.

Look this reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098321.0 as enlightenment.

However I need your evidence that primexbt is legit, it's very important to know.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:11:08 AM

Have you work with them? Lol

I see the OP's trust and very far from people who can be trusted.

Look this reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098321.0 as enlightenment.

However, I need your evidence that primexbt is legit, it's very important to know.
I dont even think if primexbt is legit. But im pretty sure its definitely worth to try because there is no kyc required to join the airdrop.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:04:05 AM

I think for someone with a good number of clients is a kinda win-win situation here considering the amount of users you might end up directing there Earning a good amount is really another first from PrimeXbt
The audience should not be recruited instantly. If it turned out to collect a large number of users very quickly, then to the honesty of such projects I doubt creep in.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:47:18 AM

The audience should not be recruited instantly. If it turned out to collect a large number of users very quickly, then to the honesty of such projects I doubt creep in.
Have a lot of way for become PrimeXBT affiliate partner and i think the best is become crypto currency analysis or influencer.
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:16:44 PM

We are lucky to be a part of Primexbt as they have a option to be their affiliate partner and easy to gain 10000$ from different referral program.This offer is much trustful because of primeXbt project 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:20:35 PM

A really great opportunity to make money for some individuals, but not for everyone. Not everyone has a large audience.
I agree. This is only good for those people who have more influenced in social medias I think. This is not an easy thing to do sinced it will need more works to attract more clients. But I'm hoping for the positive outcomed with this kind of strategy ahead.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:34:27 PM

I agree. This is only good for those people who have more influenced in social medias I think. This is not an easy thing to do sinced it will need more works to attract more clients. But I'm hoping for the positive outcomed with this kind of strategy ahead.

This is what we commonly encounter because this is already been proven to be effective in some way. This is probably why the team choose to have this.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: