Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:34:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think crypto trading can help nation with no Job create jobs?  (Read 1379 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:44:55 PM

I recommend crypto as one of the additional jobs, because crypto season is currently in an unstable position and if crypto can be stable I think crypto can be used for work in a country. market stability is key
This can be a good source of income but it will still depend on you whether you will trade or not. We know that trading requires hard work, and if those people will just depend to anyone I think trading will just become a burden to them. In trading, if the volatility is high the better because you can make profit easily. Trading is a risky job, its not compatible to everyone.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:05:00 PM

Don't expect all of them to make profit from the crypto trading so it is not going to be useful for the countries without much employment opportunities this is need to be like a part time job or when they have enough money to serve their life, crypto trading cannot be considered as there only job which is very risky things to do.
Well you are right with your point as it helps allot of those people who has no job opportunities and who are in search of such good source for making their economy so in this regard crypto trading is a good options, for this you will make good income which surely create more ways for having jobs like trading and joining campaigns in my state unemployment has been reduced remarkably with help of crypto currency job opportunities.
Yes, I also think that it can be helpful. But I think still people need to have some good skill for finding a job to earn some money. I think there are a lot of opportunities in crypto world for skillful people. They can find different job in different forum even in this from according to their specialty and skills.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:09:45 PM

Don't expect all of them to make profit from the crypto trading so it is not going to be useful for the countries without much employment opportunities this is need to be like a part time job or when they have enough money to serve their life, crypto trading cannot be considered as there only job which is very risky things to do.
Well you are right with your point as it helps allot of those people who has no job opportunities and who are in search of such good source for making their economy so in this regard crypto trading is a good options, for this you will make good income which surely create more ways for having jobs like trading and joining campaigns in my state unemployment has been reduced remarkably with help of crypto currency job opportunities.
Yes, I also think that it can be helpful. But I think still people need to have some good skill for finding a job to earn some money. I think there are a lot of opportunities in crypto world for skillful people. They can find different job in different forum even in this from according to their specialty and skills.
Right.Crypto trading may help jobless people but this is not sustainable for those people who make its as an only source of income.It's still preferable to work based on your own specialty and skills.If you can be too resourceful,there are other jobs here wherein you can fit yourself.Crypto trading is good if you have other means of living and not just rely on it alone.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:26:55 AM

I don't think so. First of all, trading is not a job. Although it can contribute to your income, it doesn't mean it should be your main income. In my opinion, trading is like an investment. What you are using is your asset. There is no assurance of specific profit.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:06:24 AM

I don't think so. First of all, trading is not a job. Although it can contribute to your income, it doesn't mean it should be your main income. In my opinion, trading is like an investment. What you are using is your asset. There is no assurance of specific profit.
We have many people that are living and having good life through trading!  I have friends that are completely depends on trading for the past seven years and some of them see the trading as job because that is what they do.  
Trading is very risky and at the same time it can help us getting income that we may not depend on government for provisions of jobs as many of us can easily develop our skills and intelligence and become a profitable investors. We should be able to help our government provide jobs by train some people on trading in cryptocurrencies market.
luckycoinn

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:59:39 AM

Even crypto trading is can gain so much money in some quick time, don't forget that crypto can also lose so much money. And note that not all people can trading.
And I don't think trading can be main job (maybe there is anyone do that but still, they need a job to make money to be traded) And if a country only depends on trading, I can say that the economic would be destroyed and maybe the country would be bankrupt if crypto price down to the floor
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:01:51 AM

Trading is one job that has a lot of users, Trading has been proven to help many people get jobs. many people who have got improvements in their lives, this is evidenced by the increase in the economic level of these people. Trading has also made many people successful. So this can be used as an indicator that trading can help the economic situation and this has automatically helped the economic situation in a country. The more people who get jobs, the fewer the number of unemployed people.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:50:52 AM

there is a nation out there with a scarcity of job and people scavenging for what they can do to earn a living
I won't list any country but the data is out there, My question is can crypto trading be an alternative?
Every country is facing the same issue as there is a scarcity when it comes to job available and the competition is so high in the job market but that does not mean that you can consider trading as a job, be it stock trading future or crypto it cannot be considered as a job rather view it as an investment platform and there is no timeline you can predict when you can yield the profit.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:46:01 AM

Is this a regular topic or an advertisement topic?
A click bait, indeed. If you won't read the OP you'll just end up answering the title.

Just wondering if this HoubiMena is legit one, I mean I've seen many houbi groups that impersonating the officials admin and try to scam others. Just visit this HoubiMena channel with 175 members, I'll leave the decision to you guys, still DYOR.
You're right about the click bait and this is sad.

To the topic; it's quite correct that survival could be achieved through trading. I say this with every sense of responsibility that most people here survive on that. These people don't have any other source of income. By extension countries can also generate jobs by establishing trading centres and getting their people to participate in it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:05:53 AM

trading is good for extra income, but this is not good for people who don't have a job because you know trading is risky you could've loss your money and it is no guarantee that you can earn daily.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:36:08 PM

I recommend crypto as one of the additional jobs, because crypto season is currently in an unstable position and if crypto can be stable I think crypto can be used for work in a country. market stability is key
This can be a good source of income but it will still depend on you whether you will trade or not. We know that trading requires hard work, and if those people will just depend to anyone I think trading will just become a burden to them. In trading, if the volatility is high the better because you can make profit easily. Trading is a risky job, its not compatible to everyone.

Crypto trading can able to to give a solution for the unemployed people in every country. In fact, I am one of them were crypto gave an opportunity to gain bitcoin. It maybe difficult from the start but if you are dedicated and determined nothing is impossible for you for sure, due to you will do it whatever it takes. Although, it can't be deny its too risky especially for the newbie who will enter in trading business. But once, you know the proper procedure for sure it will be easy for you to succeed it in the end.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:45:06 PM

there is a nation out there with a scarcity of job and people scavenging for what they can do to earn a living
I won't list any country but the data is out there, My question is can crypto trading be an alternative?

If there can be a proper training program and mentorship do you think a trader can make earning with crypto trading

If you trade can you say this from experience or you will say no?   

Also if 0% commission on Otc trading with HBG.com they can also buy and sell that could be another way

trading platform www.huobimena.com Huobi MENA is an official branch of Huobi global

telegram: https://t.me/HBMENA

Given the proper circumstamces i believe it can. But you have to consider the requirements to start trading. Aside from educating people, they have to have their own devices, connection and of course, a decent capital. Considering trading as a regular job may not be feasible for people who don't have much to lose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:55:18 PM

Trading is one job that has a lot of users, Trading has been proven to help many people get jobs. many people who have got improvements in their lives, this is evidenced by the increase in the economic level of these people. Trading has also made many people successful. So this can be used as an indicator that trading can help the economic situation and this has automatically helped the economic situation in a country. The more people who get jobs, the fewer the number of unemployed people.
- Trading is really a job that never rejects anyone, it always has space for new people, even it encourages people to join it more, and exactly as you say, a lot of people have achieved a lot of success from it, improve finance and have a good source of income. However, trading is a battle between people, behind the success of this person is the failure of others, it creates jobs but it also contributes to many others becoming bankrupt and unemployed, if we calculate carefully, the unemployment that trading creates, it is bigger than the job and the success that the trading brings

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:17:16 PM

Is this a regular topic or an advertisement topic?
A click bait, indeed. If you won't read the OP you'll just end up answering the title.

Just wondering if this HoubiMena is legit one, I mean I've seen many houbi groups that impersonating the officials admin and try to scam others. Just visit this HoubiMena channel with 175 members, I'll leave the decision to you guys, still DYOR.
You're right about the click bait and this is sad.

To the topic; it's quite correct that survival could be achieved through trading. I say this with every sense of responsibility that most people here survive on that. These people don't have any other source of income. By extension countries can also generate jobs by establishing trading centres and getting their people to participate in it.
Well I think it is good for everyone who are not having any way to make money, trading is giving my all those things which my friends are getting from their job so I am happy to be a trader and before starting my journey with trading I did allot of research so I did not suffer lose even a single time, so better improver you knowledge and then trader so no issue of risk then.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:56:02 PM

Even crypto trading is can gain so much money in some quick time, don't forget that crypto can also lose so much money. And note that not all people can trading.
And I don't think trading can be main job (maybe there is anyone do that but still, they need a job to make money to be traded) And if a country only depends on trading, I can say that the economic would be destroyed and maybe the country would be bankrupt if crypto price down to the floor
Sure, no nation will solely depend on trading as main source of income; this is solely for the citizen that wishes to have something doing to earn a living rather than stay without a job.

It is better to have something doing that can bring income no matter how little than not to have at all which trading will definitely sort out. Trading actually can be done by everyone with interest, to me, I believe everyone can actually trade; all that is required is the right knowledge, mentor and little capital.

In my country, I see where lots of highly educated people complain about not having job but yet, they buy airtime for as high as 5 dollars on their phones virtually every day, do you know we have people that trades with 5 usd and grow it ? So, trading can actually be solution to lots of joblessness out there.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:34:26 PM

It can help but only for temporarily, I cannot say it can sustain for a long period of time. Because the volatility of crypto was too unpredictable.
But if you have passion and determination on this, for sure you can survive like what I did, despite of having no job I survived for 4 years of being here in this field of industry..
CriptexExchange

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:19:32 PM

A cryptoexchange goes to the existence of risks as well as a currency one.  Cryptotrading is far-reaching and promising. However, it should be understood that not only narrowly specialized (particularly, economic) knowledge are necessary to make a play on an exchange, but ingenuity, luckiness, the ability to react quickly and flexibly to the market flactuations.
I think, one can create work places in such a way, but it has to do mechanisms of the adequate special job training in tandem with them.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:10:21 PM

Trading should not be encouraged for people who are jobless. What if they blow up the initial capital and keeps doing that because of no zeal or understanding. They should be encouraged in other entrepreneurial skills. Trading is very risky and volatile for someone to be forced into it.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:18:21 PM

I think one of the measures to take to achieve that is if government or her agencies can identify people who are already interested to be independent with trading interest that are already struggling with capital, they can expose them to more training, then support them with money. This will benefit the country in the future.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:39:36 PM

Is this a regular topic or an advertisement topic? I mean the first half of the message is actually a discussion and great but the second half of the message is just pure advertisement. For the discussion I think its hard for a really economically horrible country to just suddenly increase the amount of qualified people to suddenly make them great at traders.

If they were to be great traders by default it would be already a country with people who can fix the economy but since there is a lot of job problems then it means they are not economically smart people anyway. Hence, creating trading jobs wouldn't really be feasible or even possible. Maybe couple of people but not big enough to nationally change anything, just enough to change couple of lives but nothing major.
Honestly, I will not dispute the fact that trading doesn’t come with its’ own risk, it does, but risk in trading can be fully minimized if the right knowledge, patience, technical analysis is right and trader not greedy. I remembered my first trading when I invested about  250 usd, it was actually my first day and with 250 usd, I was able to take profit of 8 usd for that day with low leverage even when a part of me told me to hold on since I could get more than that, but I had to fight that inner greed and the day became a success, next day, I could didn’t hold up because it was interesting, out of greed, I increased my leverage by 3x and that is how I lost everything within few hours but now I am better.

So with right knowledge, patient and technical analysis, I strongly believe that everyone that ventures into trading can be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: