Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] RAIZER Making New generations DEX. And distribute all fees to holder  (Read 3434 times)
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:27:48 PM

If you distribute 100% of the fees to the toke holders, how will the operating costs be paid and how will development be paid?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 04:13:40 PM

If you distribute 100% of the fees to the toke holders, how will the operating costs be paid and how will development be paid?

They just need to sweeten the pot in order to get more people invest in their project, Even the Top 500 Fortune companies cannot give 100% of their profits to their shareholders Cheesy

So this is just their marketing ploy.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
SanniBis

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:17:44 PM

They just need to sweeten the pot in order to get more people invest in their project, Even the Top 500 Fortune companies cannot give 100% of their profits to their shareholders Cheesy

So this is just their marketing ploy.
Perhaps you `re right. I also thought it was strange.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:18:01 PM

I do not understand why the team hides their faces , it undermines the confidence of investors in the project . The team has little contact with its community and does not give any news about the project .
WalterGarrison

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:25:46 PM

I do not understand why the team hides their faces , it undermines the confidence of investors in the project . The team has little contact with its community and does not give any news about the project .
I think this is temporary. Most likely, after a full launch, they will show themselves.
SanniBis

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:32:50 PM

The RAIZER project looks quite interesting. An interesting idea for the team. I think that it needs to be studied in more detail!
It really is. Just take into account more importantly, all developments and bonuses. It will be the market leader.
SanniBis

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:21:03 PM

Following the progress of this platform. Yet I changed my mind. The guys are doing a great job, and after learning a few new details, I was completely convinced of this.
JacobWatts

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:55:25 PM

Hi guys. What do you think about the project? On the methods of implementation and remuneration. I want to hear your opinion.
An idea with supporting. Everything is quite realistic and ready for implementation.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:56:49 PM

To be honest I haven’t found anything about their team, but t is a new project and I hope devs will add everything to the tread
On the one hand, team data is not such an important indicator. Very often in projects real developers do not want to advertise their names as they can work in parallel in other projects.
True thought. Often you do not want to spoil the name, in case of failure.
This is not a reason not to show the name. Even in case of failure, it will be much better if you are known. In our world, no one is judged for acts during which you tried.
There is no obligation to show all the team members, but some people always trying to find out. Of course they most of as are too suspicious
SanniBis

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:03:38 PM

Hi guys. What do you think about the project? On the methods of implementation and remuneration. I want to hear your opinion.
At first I doubted him. But, after a detailed study, I became convinced that they deserved an attempt to enter the market.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:21:00 PM

In general, everything is interesting. But they should change their attitude to the community, and try to attract them more diligently.
I would suggest that the creators organize a user vote where they could propose any solutions.
SanniBis

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:47:25 PM

There are small chances to become a successful project. But, you need to do marketing in the first place and search for partners.
I think it is worthwhile to organize an advertising campaign that will attract users.
For example? Describe an example of a large advertising company.
Advertising on TV, YouTube.
ClintonHart

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:51:28 PM

We do not open general roadmaps and members.
Explain why this decision was made?
SanniBis

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:59:41 PM

Do you consider centralization in case of global success?
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:01:29 PM

Clearly centralization is not necessary. Everything should be independent.
SanniBis

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:03:21 PM

The advantages of centralization will be those that will become a real business. Which will be managed by a group of directors. What will help to swim in the right direction.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:52:18 PM

The advantages of centralization will be those that will become a real business. Which will be managed by a group of directors. What will help to swim in the right direction.
First of all crypt was organised to fight with centralisation and make market more anonymous.. so soon we will see what happen about all the community
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:43:37 PM

Centralisation is one of the things that don’t let all other markets to flourish. However, crypt is also on a stage of formation, but i hope that we can overcome centralisation
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:04:36 PM

In general, everything is interesting. But they should change their attitude to the community, and try to attract them more diligently.
I would suggest that the creators organize a user vote where they could propose any solutions.
I think that the most important decision should be made by team and maybe some other could be voted
SanniBis

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:09:33 AM

I think that the most important decision should be made by team and maybe some other could be voted
This way you can solve the most pressing issues. Which exchange to choose for placement, etc.
Yes. And I said the same thing more than once. This is quite an experimental experience. But he will justify himself!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: