Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] RAIZER Making New generations DEX. And distribute all fees to holder  (Read 3434 times)
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:31:15 PM

The RAIZER project looks quite interesting. An interesting idea for the team. I think that it needs to be studied in more detail!
I have actually started learn more about  Raizer project and now it is seems like the one that can be fully implemented

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:48:14 PM

To be honest I haven’t found anything about their team, but t is a new project and I hope devs will add everything to the tread
On the one hand, team data is not such an important indicator. Very often in projects real developers do not want to advertise their names as they can work in parallel in other projects.
And I think that information about team is important for investors, because devs have reputation and it can be different..
But there are sometimes when team members do wotk worse than it was done in previous projects, so that’s why there are no 100% that it will be work out
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:50:46 PM

To be honest I haven’t found anything about their team, but t is a new project and I hope devs will add everything to the tread
On the one hand, team data is not such an important indicator. Very often in projects real developers do not want to advertise their names as they can work in parallel in other projects.
And I think that information about team is important for investors, because devs have reputation and it can be different..
But there are sometimes when team members do wotk worse than it was done in previous projects, so that’s why there are no 100% that it will be work out

Team's profile is important in the beginning of the project. But once they already built their reputation and credibility, it is just a second-hand info to know. And right now, we need such data to assess their capability. It's up to them if they will disclose or not. But building reputation would take years to accomplish.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:30:10 AM

These exchanges are already around 1000 and you know them all? We only hear loud headlines: Hacked this exchange, Hacked another exchange again. And in fact, no one broke open, but simply stole money and all the project was closed ...
I think that basically this is what happens ... The exchanges themselves steal users' money and then blame everything on hackers. Therefore, I am confident that the future of crypto trading for solutions at the DEX.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:45:55 AM

Agree that if a team has a goal to deceive investors, then putting fake photos on the Internet supposedly team members is not difficult. I have already seen this a hundred times. So do not dwell on the project team.
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:17:15 AM

Agree that if a team has a goal to deceive investors, then putting fake photos on the Internet supposedly team members is not difficult. I have already seen this a hundred times. So do not dwell on the project team.
Now it is very difficult to understand whether the project has any prospects for the future, and yes, there are no problems for the team’s photo at all.
Sevreki

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:33:13 AM

These exchanges are already around 1000 and you know them all? We only hear loud headlines: Hacked this exchange, Hacked another exchange again. And in fact, no one broke open, but simply stole money and all the project was closed ...
I think that basically this is what happens ... The exchanges themselves steal users' money and then blame everything on hackers. Therefore, I am confident that the future of crypto trading for solutions at the DEX.
There are those exchanges that collect money for listing, and then just close the project, oh, it can be countless infinitely
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:33:57 AM

There is not even a special role for the photo of the team, it’s more important that the project actually develops and is able to raise the necessary amount of money for the development of the project
You are absolutely right. This is not critical. But desirable. I would like to see the list of the development team. Examine who they were and where they worked before they came to this project. All this gives me a picture of the prospects of this project. All the same, I'm going to invest my money here and I want to know who I give it to.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:00:46 AM

There is not even a special role for the photo of the team, it’s more important that the project actually develops and is able to raise the necessary amount of money for the development of the project
You are absolutely right. This is not critical. But desirable. I would like to see the list of the development team. Examine who they were and where they worked before they came to this project. All this gives me a picture of the prospects of this project. All the same, I'm going to invest my money here and I want to know who I give it to.
Most of all I just want to read about their experience in other projects or what skills they have in the world of cryptocurrency
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:03:30 AM

Reputation is very important. Teams must understand this and do everything possible so that their image and business reputation is at a high level. Then there will be investor confidence and recognition in the cryptocommunity.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:10:30 AM

Reputation is very important. Teams must understand this and do everything possible so that their image and business reputation is at a high level. Then there will be investor confidence and recognition in the cryptocommunity.
Usually, if you see a photo of the team and a description of their type of activity before you come to the project, it causes more confidence and you know who you give your money
Stnev89

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:38:39 AM

Team's profile is important in the beginning of the project. But once they already built their reputation and credibility, it is just a second-hand info to know. And right now, we need such data to assess their capability. It's up to them if they will disclose or not. But building reputation would take years to accomplish.
Reputation is a delicate matter, very much depends on the team communicating with its users and of course updates in the project.
IarLeonid729

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:47:37 AM

Most likely the information will be added later, we will just wait for the official response, I do not think that they are hiding from users.
what's the point of hiding from users? They do not do anything illegal ... maybe people just want not to attract attention or to be afraid of persecution or pressure from competitors?
Kirand

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:58:38 AM

Most likely the information will be added later, we will just wait for the official response, I do not think that they are hiding from users.
what's the point of hiding from users? They do not do anything illegal ... maybe people just want not to attract attention or to be afraid of persecution or pressure from competitors?

Perhaps it’s just not yet time for this, although it is possible at the very beginning to make posts with a photo of your team, but here it’s already a personal matter for each team.
CiNik

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:13:50 AM

Maybe they just want to remain anonymous, because the team's photo does not affect the quality of the finished product.
Zahmere

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:26:42 AM

Do RAIZER exchange developers have experience developing other exchanges? If so, I would like to know the names in which projects they participated.
Phileste

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:31:12 AM

Do RAIZER exchange developers have experience developing other exchanges? If so, I would like to know the names in which projects they participated.
Most likely they have, if an inexperienced team, then the result at the end can turn out to be of poor quality and in any case it is necessary to analyze the market of competitors well.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:57:19 AM

If I had no experience, then I think there was no such result as it was now, and everything was developing much more slowly, maybe I’m wrong
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:11:32 PM

Usually, after a while they add a photo of the team, now this is not the number one importance, the main thing is to develop the project
Of course, the main thing is product development. You can place thousands of photos and do nothing ... and you can have an anonymous team and release a super project!
Specifically this project have quite good chances, of course if it team will work hard to finish it
Further success depended only on the team itself, how it orders advertising, whether it communicates with users and many more other criteria.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:52:16 PM

Further success depended only on the team itself, how it orders advertising, whether it communicates with users and many more other criteria.
In the realities of today's crypto market, marketing plays a much larger role than the technical development of the project. If a team pays enough time to marketing and allocates sufficient funding, then the success of the project is almost guaranteed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: