Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Quickseller trying to hide? Gruesome stuff I'm sure. Hasn't denied it.  (Read 636 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 05:16:50 AM

I doubt it. He still kept the claim that Vod is "violent", so I don't think he changed his mind. Probably he's just hoping that other users he had mentioned in the original thread will forget his stupidity now that he removed their names.
Yeah agree with you and that's why i mentioned on my comment that he is trying to erase old fault. Where he knows it better that issues between him and vod is not going solve because his claim against "vod" is meaningless.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:30:43 PM

If Quickseller would simply take a bullet to the brain, this forum could finally move on.    Grin

But seriously, is he even relevant anymore?

Probably very relevant perhaps not by his main account but by the hundreds of alt accounts that he has he probably has more influence on things that we think. The sad thing is due to his exploits and shenanigans he has managed to create himself as a somewhat historic figure of the forum. Probably why he hasn't just ditched the account and moved on with his alt. He loves the attention and his probably happy that he's made such a dent in the forums history. Now I'm all for just forgetting about his account but we continue to bring him up and remind us of an account which has no place in this forums history. Maybe there is something behind this Suchmoon but if we think about the character that Quickseller is he's a rogue that loves the attention that we continually give to him. He knew that you would be notified by personal message that your replies were deleted and he knows that you guys have a massive conflict which has contributed to his fame. Quickseller isn't completely dull he knows how to influence things and I would say that this was another successful attempt at gaining the spotlight. He probably didn't think you would have a archive but I think a lot of us have already archived most of his posts for future reference.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 04:12:15 PM

I guess sarcasm is hard to convey across the intertubes despite the huge "/s" in my sig but this thread is really just mocking Quicksy's random accusations that he loves to throw around. "Pill addiction" is a classic.

Whatever Quicksy was doing with that Vod thread - I'm sure it has meaning to him and probably not so much to anyone else. But since he hasn't denied anything Wink ... everything I can possibly insinuate is true.
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:54:43 PM

Would you please provide some examples about how QS breack forum rules? As i would also know your explanation why he is not yet banned from using the forum.

He posted owlcatz' location and my name outside of Investigations. Derails threads with his Lauda rants quite often and those rarely get deleted, here's one from last month:

I don't really care about an explanation, as I said I'm quite certain he'd just come back with an army of alts.

I do really care to find an explanation about how a user profile (QS) is breacking forum rules (deserving an urgent ban), as you confirmed, and still active as always. Even it's confirmed that he own an army of alts, this is not a reason to not ban him, because no one leaves the forum for real after being banned, and investigations can be made for every suspicous account to be an alt of a banned user.
What i understand from your post, is that the forum will face big troubles if the administration ban QS. Is this really true?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 08:23:53 AM

I do really care to find an explanation about how a user profile (QS) is breacking forum rules (deserving an urgent ban), as you confirmed, and still active as always. Even it's confirmed that he own an army of alts, this is not a reason to not ban him, because no one leaves the forum for real after being banned, and investigations can be made for every suspicous account to be an alt of a banned user.
What i understand from your post, is that the forum will face big troubles if the administration ban QS. Is this really true?

I don't think it would be "big troubles" or if that is even a consideration for not deleting those posts and/or not banning him. Moderators have discretion in these decisions and that's generally a good thing, as it also works in favor of more reputable members if they occasionally step over the line.

Quicksy is a sleazebag so he has probably worked out a way to slide just under the moderators' tolerance threshold. He's not the only one. Take cryptohunter for example. Utter troll, derails every discussion with his rants.  The price we pay for free speech is that assholes use it too.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: