Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHERSCAN UI HAD CHANGED AND IT CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!  (Read 504 times)
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:46:34 AM

Yes, this update is really cool! I would say that MEW has updated as well, but it is not that good in terms of functionality, but UI seems attractive!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 11:01:54 AM

Have you notice the change in etherscan user interface?! I just find it awesome, more attractive and very convenient to use now because as you scroll on the 'search for token name' it also shows the logo of the coin/token. So many had change actually but its purpose is to improve users experience with etherscan for better usage.

Check this article to help you know more about the new and updated features of etherscan:
https://medium.com/etherscan-blog/the-revamp-on-etherscan-io-dark-mode-additional-features-8e504c6d9725

When I first saw the new interface, I was very scared because I did not easily see my tokens. I thought my wallet was hacked and that all my tokens have been transferred away.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 11:03:30 AM

yes, i have notice that too, and it became more better and clean in the eye. good job !

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:12:01 AM

When I saw it for the first time it was very interesting on the display interface, but I still didn't understand everything about it, for example from sending a token it was still doubtful whether the function was 100% normal.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 11:13:57 AM

I like the new design, it is more user friendly, you can find what you are looking for a lot easier. As someone who uses the old version for a long time, it will take some time to get used to.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:25:55 AM

For me this new UI of etherscan is better than before . Thanks that it's improving now because  it become so easy to use. actually they add also a logo of some alts, and it's very helpful indeed. especially for those who owned different coins which is just to locate easily the specific coins.
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:33:34 PM

Have you notice the change in etherscan user interface?! I just find it awesome, more attractive and very convenient to use now because as you scroll on the 'search for token name' it also shows the logo of the coin/token. So many had change actually but its purpose is to improve users experience with etherscan for better usage.

Check this article to help you know more about the new and updated features of etherscan:
https://medium.com/etherscan-blog/the-revamp-on-etherscan-io-dark-mode-additional-features-8e504c6d9725

It took me a while to get used to the new etherscan interface, to be honest, it's a bit hard to see because I used it and looked at the interface for a year longer

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:58:05 PM

The thing i like the most about the new Etherscan UI is it now has night mode which is really useful for me who don't like seeing bright colours on monitor for a long time. You can find night mode option on the bottom left of Etherscan website.
Yes, it is helpful information for most of the users who do not want to use it in day mode now they will have the option to use it as in night mode.
Mypanara19 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 01:03:36 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2019, 11:51:17 AM by Mypanara19

I think I like the old one but maybe I'll just get used to it.
I only used Etherscan to search for my tokens balance and I know they have a lot of features within but I haven't explored it yet.

If we can have a dark mode on this one, would appreciate it.

There is night mode in etherscan and you can find it at the lower left side on your screen. Same here I mostly use etherscan to look for new incoming token and to check for my balance. Just like you I have to get use to it or should I say that I must familiarize myself with the new etherscan GUI and other new features on it so we can utilize the full recent updates on it.
herasandraferrer

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:40:06 AM

I'm very impressed with the new design interface of Etherscan. It looks all tokens there are authentic because they have now logos. It is easy now to identify and be more familiar of the token because of its logo. Overall, Etherscan is now more convenient to ERC20 users.
Mypanara19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 12:01:30 PM

I was very pleased with the update etherscan, last year the mood was sad, but 2019 began quite positively, updates, green graphics, I hope the year will be good.

Yap, the downtrend in the crypto market made us all sad and some are even crying because its been awhile already. I've heard and seen so much disappointments and frustrations from traders to investors and to all those that are involved with cryptocurrency but let's just hope this year will give us good standing with all our assets so we can all regain from our loses from the past. Optimism will surely attract positive result. Good luck to all of us!

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:09:36 PM

Yes, you are right. The interface has become more attractive and convenient! I find it better that it was too. Hope the prices of all the altcoins showing there would soon make us happy as well Smiley Together with such an awesome interface they would perfectly complement each other lol

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 12:28:35 PM

Well the primary attraction for any webpages is the interface and detailed visualization. Yet, the main functions still remains, I dont know if there are other improvements in etherscan except for those mentioned, I havent fully explored the page yet lol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:41:22 PM

When I saw it for the first time it was very interesting on the display interface, but I still didn't understand everything about it, for example from sending a token it was still doubtful whether the function was 100% normal.
Yea is 100% good like before and you will never have trouble or any difficulties with it. This interface is the best before and I love this interface

Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 01:31:54 PM

Well the primary attraction for any webpages is the interface and detailed visualization. Yet, the main functions still remains, I dont know if there are other improvements in etherscan except for those mentioned, I havent fully explored the page yet lol.
well, the UI and UX very most elegant and more than smoothly website, claps with developer as team Matthew Tan CEO and Jaha Ganiev engineer UI/UX.

a lot of layouts was a change which I think the most dominant is a high contrast level looks at the text-font and from the logo a Token, well I can't say more like that but I really liked.

with the addition of features, night mode is become more super was again just do better than previous

Mypanara19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:40:54 PM

This is what are saying about these ICOs, in a bear market like this what we need is true development, when the team keeps working investors would see their works and attract investors. I do like the new interface and the re-organisation of the website, light and beautiful

You are right we all need to see true development through the will and activeness from the team of every project. Any progress that are visible and felt by traders and investors will surely encourage and gives confidence to new and more individual to support and trust again a legit crypto project and in turn they will support and participate with ico/sto.

FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:57:50 AM

Yes, and it is more user-friendly now. The last interface does not look professional at all and its like only on its beta phase but now it seems like it is finally on its complete release. But I really hope they add the option where you can delete the shitcoins you have because it ruins the view.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:52:53 AM

Yeah, I like the new UI of Etherscan. It looks beautiful and modern. But, the one thing still needs to be updated is adding copy/paste button on Contract address

Just like on Our Wallet Address

nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:59:46 AM

The new interface is pretty and modern, but I still want to see my token number in the older position. Those who are used to the old interface will be a bit confused.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:58:27 AM

I really liked their new User Interface without a doubt and it made me happy because it's more user friendly compared before, when typing a coin in the search bar it also drops down the different kinds of coins that starts with a specific letter just like google  Cheesy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███