Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ann]FOXCOIN-REBORN [PHI1612-mn-pow-] Low Cost M.N.  (Read 2250 times)
luckyeight

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:24:49 PM

i got 3 wallets running on different devices and all have the same issue , stuck on block 415 , and a lot of other things to do then this on sunday , i leave the wallets running and check back later

The same problem arose. You need to solve it as soon as possible, otherwise the community will start to run up like in other projects where it is also stuck on a certain block.

have an emergency plan  :-)
the pool is almost 1 Th/s and hasn't cracked the block... implement your plan please Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 09:49:52 PM

i got 3 wallets running on different devices and all have the same issue , stuck on block 415 , and a lot of other things to do then this on sunday , i leave the wallets running and check back later

The same problem arose. You need to solve it as soon as possible, otherwise the community will start to run up like in other projects where it is also stuck on a certain block.

have an emergency plan  :-)
the pool is almost 1 Th/s and hasn't cracked the block... implement your plan please Smiley

Someone is wasting some serious hash and money on this one.
FoxcoinReborn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:30:08 AM

we will finaly swap, sorry for the inconvenience
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:05:17 PM

I think the block is not going so great, it's been 12 hours are not yet able to fix? as it is a pretty difficult barriers addressed, fixing everything and waiting for them back as before.

That's a problem he should be able to fix much faster than this. Is the dev present and actively responding to you guys?

dev shows as offline.

And he will remain offline and not come back or just launch another project under a different name.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
FoxcoinReborn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:27:05 AM

I think the block is not going so great, it's been 12 hours are not yet able to fix? as it is a pretty difficult barriers addressed, fixing everything and waiting for them back as before.

That's a problem he should be able to fix much faster than this. Is the dev present and actively responding to you guys?

dev shows as offline.

And he will remain offline and not come back or just launch another project under a different name.

i work in a hospital, in emergency area, i have 2 days off a week, 1 small baby, and a wife who ask me for some time for her also, i thought was'nt necessary to come around every 10 minutes to type : ''soon'' , i typed already and i gave you the information on time. Easier to look the discord and double check that this is true, the new coin eis ready, in 24 h, not 24 - 48 h as i said :/. but you give me an idea, unfurtenatelly i will keep on going with this project, because many people like it, i like it, and as i have promised before, the coin is ready.

So we are going to proceed to relaunch it, swap the old coins with the new ones and folow our roadmap.

FoxcoinReborn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:29:50 AM

dev shows as offline.

Any way i think that some people just need proofs.

i hope this is enough
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:22:03 PM

Dev is also doing announcements in Discord , so he is not in-active , just a human with a busy life ,.

like that, a normal life and also finding the time to come up with this FOXcoin , i  will be there when the new wallet is ready
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:53:37 PM

dev shows as offline.

I think, that will not be. the team will find a way out of problem situations, and we will see the new way of their development. it causes me some faith, because I see a very responsible team of developers

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 08:09:47 PM

dev shows as offline.

I think, that will not be. the team will find a way out of problem situations, and we will see the new way of their development. it causes me some faith, because I see a very responsible team of developers

yes ive been in contact with the dev they seem to be very serious about getting a good coin to launch. They are working on things now and hopefully have a new solution soon.
FoxcoinReborn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:07:25 AM

dev shows as offline.

yes ive been in contact with the dev they seem to be very serious about getting a good coin to launch. They are working on things now and hopefully have a new solution soon.

Thank you, and here is the new coin:

Links:
Wallets: https://github.com/foxcoinreborn/foxcoin/releases
Nvidia Miner: https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases
AMD Miner: https://github.com/216k155/sgminer-phi1612-Implemented/releases

Block Explorer:
http://xfox.enmanet.com

Exchange:
https://www.enmanet.com/market/BTC-XFOX

Compiling Guide Linux:
https://github.com/foxcoinreborn/foxcoin/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

Masternode Windows Setup Guide:
https://github.com/foxcoinreborn/foxcoin/blob/master/doc/windows_masternodesetup_guide.txt

Specification:
Ticker:   XFOX
Name:  FOX
ALGO:  PHI1612
Blocktime: 2 MINS
Masternode Collateral:  5000 XFX

Block Reward:

Block  1 : Premine 10,000,000 XFOX (10%)
Block 2-500:  2 XFX
Block 501-1500: 3 XFX
Block 1501-infinite: 20 XFX

Max Supply: 100,000,000 XFX

PORT: 25676
RPC PORT: 25674

Pools: Are you ready?
Miners: A re you ready?

Coin is already listed in enmanet, where you can purchase masternodes and start to mine. Specs are way better, premine is reduced to 10 mil.  will be posting a nice designed ann in few hours, news coming up quickly now, many contacted parties are waiting. Enjoy

cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 02:39:34 AM

Come and mine Foxcoin on https://thepool.life

-a phi1612 -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:6881 -u WALLET -p c=XFOX

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 1% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • All ports NiceHash compatible.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!

thepool.life is giving away 0.1 BTC for the month of February! See our site for details!
Gongolo

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:32:37 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 10:58:11 AM by Gongolo

FOX phi2 has been added to https://letsmine.it/
0.5% low fee
miner command line:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://letsmine.it:8301 -u YourWallet -p c=XFOX
MATPOC

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 12:15:48 PM

Hi, guys.

You are welcome to Tokyo pool - pool.rig.tokyo!

-a phi -o stratum+tcp://pool.rig.tokyo:8333 -u your_address -p c=XFOX

About pool:

- We have setuped advanced difficulty autotuning - your profit will be nice!
 - hourly payments
 - telegram support - https://t.me/tokyo_pool
 - discord support - https://discord.gg/dynBa7c

Welcome to pool support in telegram: t.me/tokyo_pool - I will advice you good diff.

JOIN US!
Enjoy!

Thank you.

Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:43:52 PM

Dev is also doing announcements in Discord , so he is not in-active , just a human with a busy life ,.

like that, a normal life and also finding the time to come up with this FOXcoin , i  will be there when the new wallet is ready

It is certainly understandable that coders have not much time. But in normal projects like this the devs need to write here the news themselves or hire a person to work with the community that any project has. This is the minimum requirement for low market.
FoxcoinReborn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:26:55 AM

hello you guys  need to install new wallet, and i will swap the old coins incase ypu have them, for the people that bought on ENMANET, also beimg swapped :wink: sell wall being placed again , hopefully we rise  money enough to add  our xfox to the top sites :wink: and get many extras
FoxcoinReborn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:03:17 AM

editing ann
orbitdv

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:53:53 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 08:43:45 AM by orbitdv

pool.rig.tokyo no paid MN rewards  Angry
FoxcoinReborn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:40:33 AM

Have you spoken to them? discord? ticket?

Thank you, support is always welcome, yes i am here, My mate at work is sick, i am doing 2 - 4 extra hours at work everyday, and now i get all the traffic jam because this also, He's back on monday, he said, i wil go pick him up if not, :wink: I guess that upcoming week wil be sweet and plenty of good news for this community, sell wall at enmanet exchange is being slowly eaten, and hopefully next week we've rised the necessary ampount to pay other exchanges, and other pending expenses. We have turned the bounties into btc payment to do not damage the investors injecting free coins in the market.
FoxcoinReborn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:03:02 AM

ok hold'n i found an issue, there are not updated pools in this thread, letme fix it.
MATPOC

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 12:11:30 PM

Hi, guys.

Really - I havent seen into GBT:)

Now I that coin doesnt have code level right validation on coin code level (submit block and netprocessing).

Devs can ask me to pay MN rewards - easy. I will enable masternode payment.
But... I will do that in case of all pools will pay Mn rewards.

As you understand private pools will never pay MN rewards.

At the moment my pool and thepool.life doesnt pay rewards. It's very bad for coin.

Devs have two ways:

1. Asking pools to pay MN rewards. And continue to hate bad private pools. It's bad way.
2. Is to make little hardfork to correct coin problem. It's the best way. And I think Devs will chooze that way.

If coin accepts blocks w/ MN payments, it's not problem of pool, as you, I hope, understand.

If you need to help to solve MN payments, you can contact me in PM or on the Tokyo pool telegram support channel - https://t.me/tokyo_pool

Tokyo Pool never will be scam in any case and very open and ready to solve any questions.

Welcome to Tokyo Pool, guys!:)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: