Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: House and lot for sale using crypto's in the philippines  (Read 322 times)
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:50:20 AM

...unless if you are a big politician who has hidden your asset in crypto. Just like Pacman, do you think he has a lot of Bitcoin now?

Also take note, that politicians aren't well convinced with digital money, and yes, even Pacquiao, I also doubt he holds more than 10BTC, it's true that there are  news that he made an investments but where? He's not an active trader and that is a fact, he's not even active on congress and how can we believe that he's active and still using crypto? He isn't a miner also, I'm just thinking that he just converted some of his money into BTCs just to show to the public that he is fond of using crypto.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:13:47 AM

..wow,,magandang balita yan para saating mga pilipino..kasi nakikipagsabayan narin tayou sa crypto evolution na nangyayari sa paligid natin..san kaya banda yang house and lot na binebenta nila at curious lang ako if sino kaya ang nagpapatakbo ng pamamaraang ganyan..well its good to know that filipinos are now aware and are now knowledgeable in crypto world.. I hope that someday philippines will become one in the countries that fully accepts uses crypto as a mode of payment in many transactions..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 12:54:02 AM

...unless if you are a big politician who has hidden your asset in crypto. Just like Pacman, do you think he has a lot of Bitcoin now?

Also take note, that politicians aren't well convinced with digital money, and yes, even Pacquiao, I also doubt he holds more than 10BTC, it's true that there are  news that he made an investments but where? He's not an active trader and that is a fact, he's not even active on congress and how can we believe that he's active and still using crypto? He isn't a miner also, I'm just thinking that he just converted some of his money into BTCs just to show to the public that he is fond of using crypto.

Maybe they just don't like the idea of not being sure in what they are investing? The advisor of Pacman might have an idea so that he could invest this X amount of money then just see what would happen. I think it's not Pacquiao but another person who manages his funds or something. He will be just enjoying life, he deserves it too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:20:53 AM

Wow,if those things are true, its a good news for us as crypto supporter because time will come maybe in the near future our country will be more popular in the crypto currency and in that way cryptos will be more expensive and we can earn more in the crypto world, so good luck for us.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: