Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:37:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn to trust at least someone  (Read 18268 times)
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:20:30 PM

I think you should be very careful in such decisions, because unfortunately the market and the whole community is overwhelmed with scammers. Almost everyday there are individuals that are trying to make me invest in some projects or share my private key.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:47:14 PM

Yes, its important to trust atleast someone especially in trading, but for now its hard to trust someone because some people are trying to get your trust then they will scam you, so thats why its hard to trust now, i hope someday the scammers will be gone.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:55:34 PM

Yes, its important to trust atleast someone especially in trading, but for now its hard to trust someone because some people are trying to get your trust then they will scam you, so thats why its hard to trust now, i hope someday the scammers will be gone.

It is not easy to trust someone when it comes to money. There are scammers everywhere who are trying to make a quick profit at the expense of someone else. We should be very careful to avoid cheating. Especially in the crypto world, where it is easy to come across cheaters.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:02:52 PM

Why do you think ISO now, even very promising projects can not raise money normally, as was 17 year? because people are already afraid to invest, there is no trust, because a lot of scams went, plus the admins of projects, even those scammers, people sell tokens,and then immediately they themselves are drained, drop the price very much,and then buy up at the bottom of the rest, they are to blame for the fact that people have lost trust
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:08:08 PM

This is not a good idea.
Never trust anyone even your friends nor relative with the money you have on cryptocurrency as it can be easily stolen.
You will just found out that your belongings are not on your address anymore.
You can do a copy of everything you have and make sure they will found it if anything happen to you. but never trust them for now!
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 06:41:25 PM

A lot can be said about trust. What I know is that unless a person gives you confidence, you can't trust him. We can't know details, but he made a huge mistake by not trusting anyone.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 06:45:31 PM

The only thing i can say is learn to trust no one but yourself. Don't fall for anyone, just take the decisions from your own instincts. They may be wrong but then you won't have to blame anyone else.
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:08:46 PM

It’s good that I don’t keep anything valuable! My nerves are calmer, but I’m also happy to have something at the moment!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:01:30 PM

The story of owner of  a cryptocurrency exchange who passed away with large amount of peoples fund doesnt really make sense. I wonder why he would make such a big mistake in a world that is obsessed with decentralization. Maybe he did not find a better way to decentralized the fund with stuff like multi signature wallet .
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:05:34 PM

Maybe someday I will teach cryptocurremcy and all my access account to my cousin because she is one of my very close and I think it will not open it unless I will have authority to her. Because no one can know until when we are in the world or when we die so better atleast someone to your family will know your account detailes incase only. But in other people I did not trust easily only if I see they have good background.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:20:13 PM

When dealing with human being, sometimes it is quite difficult to trust people when it comes to money, a lot of people have been back stabbed as a result of trust, but like you said, we just have to force ourselves in trusting someone hoping that their own case will be different even if it is a risk we have to take.

When it comes to money and other valuable, since death can also not be predicted like crypto currency, what Gerald cotton would have done even though he didn’t prepare for death is to log in his details in a bank safe and mention next of kin with contacts details in case death comes in or better still instruct it should be given to charity organization.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:30:58 PM

According to me , you need to trust a very round face , especially in crypto currency, since there are a lot of scams, and friends from telegrams usually disappear immediately when transferring money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:10:37 PM

We worry too much about trust and forget the simple way out
Get your private keys to a document either an hard disk or flash drive
Encrypt it and simply will it away to someone important and someone that understands crypto currency
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:30:13 PM

We worry too much about trust and forget the simple way out
Get your private keys to a document either an hard disk or flash drive
Encrypt it and simply will it away to someone important and someone that understands crypto currency
I still trust a simple and reliable way to store information on plain paper. Print the keys, put them in a folder and hide them in the safe.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:52:09 PM

I have friends who know what I do, and although the cryptocurrency for me is not the only way of earning and tembolee this way of earning is not based, however, I managed to earn not plosion amount in the case of what my friends know where to find the passwords and keys.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 01:34:24 AM

to trust someone in terms of investment, it's difficult for me. unless there has already been formed a team that handles the investment, I will be more confident.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:56:09 AM

for the bitcoin problem believing about the number and ownership of our bitcoin to others is very risky, so you trust other people fully, it's better to always be careful ...

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:39:46 AM

You are right. It's good to find someone trustworthy and give him or her a cue on what to do if you are no longer available. I think millions or billions have been locked away forever due to people not having anyone they entrusted with their accounts before passing on.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:33:04 AM

for the bitcoin problem believing about the number and ownership of our bitcoin to others is very risky, so you trust other people fully, it's better to always be careful ...
do not easily trust anyone to avoid bad and risky things so you must be able to maintain them properly.
trust your friends already know the ins and outs so you can trust them and can often.
be careful so you must be careful and must be able to start with yourself to secure your money.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:15:48 AM

It is good to trust but in some situation when it has to do with private key or bank account, I doubt many can give password or private key freely, this is because the one you trust so much might turn against. People change when it has to do with money.
But it is better to at least risk trusting one person no matter how hard it may seems and the best I think is to trust your parents, child or wife if there are any, worst come to worst, trust your mentor, at least you must have seen some qualities in him or her that made them a mentor material.

By the way, it is just because people find it hard to face reality that death can come knocking at any time forgetting the fact that death is no respecter of man except the grace of God and once we see it this way, we will be able to know the time to put some things in place, the moment you start walking down the path of success is the moment you start writing your own WILL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: