Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wonder of INFINITUS (INF) App  (Read 134 times)
Shadovka (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:16:14 PM

CRYPTOCURRENCY  is the next digital asset that you will want to hold!........ But what follows after you managed to accumulate a colorful portfolio and unfortunately you meet with an accident and crypto assets in your wallet become stagnant with no user.  However do not worry INFINITUS (INF) App is here to solve this worry that you have.  Tapping on the powerful blockchain enable INFINITUS to be a middle man to ensure coins in your wallet to be pass on to the next selected personnel   when you lose your password or key phrase to your wallet. You just need to purchase INFINITUS (INF) tokens in their app to enjoy this  convenience. Do visit their  website https://www.infinitustoken.io to understand more.
node number 4147888581713030

Hope that i am posting at the right section in this forum if not moderator please help me delete this thread and shift to the correct section.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:23:47 PM

They already have their ann thread, and the ICO is concluded, why posting another thread in ann section describing what's essentially already covered on their ann and wp?
Shadovka (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:33:21 PM

They already have their ann thread, and the ICO is concluded, why posting another thread in ann section describing what's essentially already covered on their ann and wp?

Oops really sorry i post on the wrong place then will delete this thread when i am able to and make a repost.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: