Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the trend of 2019?  (Read 429 times)
Lagonda (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:39:44 PM

2017 was the year of ICOs and 2018 was the year of exchanges and stable coins. What is the trend of 2019?

IMO, it's IEO. Basically, IEO is an ICO but taking place on an exchange. BitTorrent is a typical example of IEO. Running on an ordinary blockchain (Tron) but BitTorrent was sold out and flying high in the past few days. Its success was contributed a lot by Binance, where tokens are sold.

Since STO needs a lot of guideline and legal framework from government to be completed, I have a strong feeling that IEO will be the trend of 2019. Your thought?
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:14:51 PM

It can be, a strong market needed for that and BTT was well promoted due to Justin Sun and CZ's promotion. But it can be the new trend of this year where these established coins will have their very own airdrop.

Producing another coin that can attract more users to buy first the mother coin where airdrop shall depend on how much you are holding on that certain exchange. Binance and other popular exchange can take advantage of it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:11:22 PM

STO is the trend also for this year because mostly now are talking about STO the new version of ICO and this is good for you if you invest. I don't think the year 2018 is stable coins that we experienced because we lose more money because on the year 2018 because the coins decreasing the value not stable the value.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:16:32 PM

2017 was the year of ICOs and 2018 was the year of exchanges and stable coins. What is the trend of 2019?

IMO, it's IEO. Basically, IEO is an ICO but taking place on an exchange. BitTorrent is a typical example of IEO. Running on an ordinary blockchain (Tron) but BitTorrent was sold out and flying high in the past few days. Its success was contributed a lot by Binance, where tokens are sold.

Since STO needs a lot of guideline and legal framework from government to be completed, I have a strong feeling that IEO will be the trend of 2019. Your thought?
IEO looks even better than STO and as far as i can see that this is running on the Exchange site which mean the platform have already created an agreement with the Exchange site. I guess that has already Given a guarantee for the token will have traded on the Exchange sites too.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:32:04 PM

IEO looks even better than STO and as far as i can see that this is running on the Exchange site which mean the platform have already created an agreement with the Exchange site. I guess that has already Given a guarantee for the token will have traded on the Exchange sites too.

Both IEO and STO are will make the hype this year.
And I agree, IEO are much better if they are on exchanges of the rank of Binance and other big names.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:49:05 AM

Another 2015 or even 2017? Cheesy

But no one can predicts that so just go with the flow and ready to ramp what you are facing. Cool
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:54:55 AM

I've never heard of it, in fact, it's impossible to know what the trends will be! How about nothing? Maybe that's the trend, the reality may be harder than it looks! I'm surprised people do not get tired of being cheated! They are even creating another way to pronounce the word ICO! The truth is that as long as there are you, we will see this party that we are currently attending. Undecided
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:58:14 PM

Agree with that, with the success ICO on BitTorrent with binance, i'm sure many ICOs will follow the same way. In my opinion, ICO like that brings more hype and also the chance to sold out the ico is really high. Especially if it placed on big exchange like Binance.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:09:07 PM

The trend of 2019 is a bearish trend and everyone was expecting it already since the bullish trend will be going to occur next year. So, i wouldn't expect too much and i wouldn't let my hopes get high just because we have seen some small movement in the market. Most of it was a bull trap and it will continue until next year but i hope there is a slight movement going up in the market.

wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:11:04 PM

Side trend  Grin Precipitations are expected in the form of small rises, alternating with unfavorable falls, the market is patiently waiting for the approval of ETF and the launch of BAKKT and Fidelity Digital Assets.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:21:05 PM

2019 already is a year of Lightning network. At end of the year big majority of Bitcoins transactions will happen over lightning and transaction fees will be super small.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:22:06 PM

I doubt that we will dip much further, there may be a lot of sideways action for the next few months before the next bull run begins. No matter what the market condition is there will always be new coins being launched and some of them will end up wildly successful. 
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:58:09 PM

you are right the new trend will change each and every year if you are correct then it will be definitely grateful for a lots of people and also the trend will not be stable for long time it was the big problem in that people will don't understand how long it gonna be more powerful.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:08:32 PM

I doubt that we will dip much further, there may be a lot of sideways action for the next few months before the next bull run begins. No matter what the market condition is there will always be new coins being launched and some of them will end up wildly successful. 
This year so many projects are waiting in this forum. It is good sign for future entity, We also support the consumer satisfaction so make some good noise in the market is the right time. Know we will create a positive response in entire market but current market is still struggling for continuous pump. We will buying continuously automatically new bullish trend happening in this year.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:34:57 PM

Yes, the market is now in a standby state. We can hope that now is the stage of accumulation. It is possible that the time for cryptocurrency stabilization will begin now, so that in the future, with a clear market trend, there will not be as much volatility as in the past.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:10:39 PM

My hope is that the big trend of 2019 will be the start of institutional investment - that's when we will see huge price rises. Whether it's realistic or not is another question!
Personally I think BTC will lead the recovery, so 2019 should be a big year for BTC, also maybe ETH depending how successful Constantinople is.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:32:05 PM

I do not think ieos will be dominant because there are no more big exchanges to do that only binance seems eligible exchange but that can not run multiple icos on their platform at a time so that will not be feasible either. I think stos can be the next positive change in the market if regulators set sops and make environment suitable for them to proceed.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:48:50 PM

Maybe a slow move from the market to go uptrend again, hopefully we can reach the high level again. The trend that never stop is the accumulation period so I think we should be more aggressive, and have this chance to invest on good coins for us to gain profit again, its the best time to hold more. 
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:28:09 PM

Maybe will time for STO but in Q3 or maybe Q4 2019. Because when ICO be trend it is not really famous first and then because of investor that stuck in some ICOs, maybe wait until they get their profit back.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:27:54 AM

I can not see any real trend for 2019 yet. STO and IEO are now on the market, but neither is so trendy. For a real trend, the year is still a bit too young to recognize it properly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: