Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] cryptoxcash.com trying to steal user data and cryptocurrency  (Read 138 times)
vennali (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:06:50 PM

I joined in looking at promotion from the website for free 17$'s worth of BTC which can be withdrawn without any deposit needed. All I had to do was make 1 spin on their roulette. Which I did and won 275$'s on first spin itself (alarm bells already ringing). I try to withdraw it and the chat support told me to go to a website and install a plugin called CBH wallet on chrome. looking at the permissions that the plugin needs, it says it need permission to read and modify userdata from google.com, localbitcoins, blockchain and all the online wallets you can think of. There was a promotional thread in gambling section but it seems to have been removed already.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 05:11:26 PM

I thought it was a scam while I saw multiple posts by multiple newbie ID, also I have reported few and all of them has been removed.
vennali (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:15:37 PM

Good Job mate, I am trying to reach out to the users who's data has been breached so that I could help them too. This is pure evil for them for trying to steal userdata and cryptocurrency of unsuspecting/innocent users and in the end giving cryptocurrencies a bad name. For all the scams and such.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: