Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exchanges vs Old Exchanges  (Read 590 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 01:18:05 PM

I don't care an Exchange is old or new.

I have two different things to check out for using them. Fake volüme or real volume and safe or not safe. These are the most important subjects.
But how you find a new exchange to be safe,maybe when you are trading big amount there your account can be suspended or blocked for no reason if it happens what will you do,so always prefer the old exchanges and additionally not all the old exchanges were good.
For example, bittrex,poloniex,livecoin. Bittrex has announced the reduced limits that affected to reliability of exchange after the end of bull run. New exchanges are not safe at all compared to old ones in my opinion. Liquidity is dead for big ones and that's why old exchanges are in trouble.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:26:52 PM

I hope that only exchanges and its own exchange tokens that I have in my portfolio will rise, other exchanges I do not care Cheesy.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:40:40 PM

I think the new exchange with the old one is the same. my only difference is the amount of their trading volume. I like binary exchange. I used the binance exchange for quite a long time.

comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 01:49:23 PM

I am using see Kucoin also easy and convenient, and soon they have new updates on features and websites. I like the Kucoin and also the option for the future in addition to the transactions you stated.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:57:41 PM

I have two different things to check out for using them. Fake volüme or real volume and safe or not safe. These are the most important subjects.
But how you find a new exchange to be safe,maybe when you are trading big amount there your account can be suspended or blocked for no reason if it happens what will you do,so always prefer the old exchanges and additionally not all the old exchanges were good.
For example, bittrex,poloniex,livecoin. Bittrex has announced the reduced limits that affected to reliability of exchange after the end of bull run. New exchanges are not safe at all compared to old ones in my opinion. Liquidity is dead for big ones and that's why old exchanges are in trouble.
Agree with that point.
New exchange is very vulnerable and less convincing but if comparing clearly it might win is the new exchange because many tokens are available on there, old exchange only plays with old coins before the token emerges.
However, New or Old are both the best depending on who develops the business if seriously New and Old can be great together.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:43:29 PM

Dont forget to look into Coinbene Exchange. This Exchange is also promising. This is 8th based on the coinmarketcap.
For Nauticus Exchange , I think this exchange is must be develop to be better.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:49:00 PM

A lot of members on here use Binance and Coinbase Pro. Both of those exchanges have been around for a while and they both have their own advantages/disadvantages. However, you aren't going to make serious money by investing in utility coins like BNB. If you would have bought BNB back when it was below $.25 you would probably be a millionaire, but how many of us actually did that? There's a lot of newer projects out there that are showing promise within this community. I look for projects with active developers, marketing campaigns, and future outlooks.

What about you guys? What are some good exchanges out there that aren't

- Coinbase
- Nauticus
- Binance

Everyone already knows these 3, don't tell me about Bittrex or Kraken either. If you think there's a good exchange that's structured similarly to Binance (BNB) or Nauticus (NTS), then let me know.
There are now new exchanges that are really good to use.  Nauticus is one of the new exchange that have good team. Actually I have a friend working in that exchange and I found out that they are innovating new things were the customers can easily understand the trading.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 03:12:45 PM

Nauticus is a good exchange? I have never used it. I guess you are here to promote Nauticus Smiley Anyway, it is very hard to know which exchange will be good as like Binance. Also i dont care about it because DEX will be the future of the exchanges.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:38:20 PM

indeed many people say it is difficult to believe in the new exchange, because every exchange that has just emerged has not yet fully provided security for users and many people still feel hesitant to use it because their security has not been fully maximized and it is feared that the exchange cannot last long

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:00:53 PM

Nauticus is a good exchange? I have never used it. I guess you are here to promote Nauticus Smiley Anyway, it is very hard to know which exchange will be good as like Binance. Also i dont care about it because DEX will be the future of the exchanges.
Exactly that's what my thought. Wouldn't want to comment on Nauticus because me or most of us here have not used it yet. New exchanges like LAToken or Coinbene are doing quite good with their UI, and volume. But it will still take some time for those exchanges to go ahead of the likes of Binance, Bittrex, Okex etc. However Waves DEX is going to attract a lot more people with their services like security,  crypto and fiat gateways in near future.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:03:19 PM

I think old exchanges will be better. They provide low fees also the volume are real.I recommend you Cobinhood. You can also use Bitforex.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:13:17 PM

How about EOSEX.com, its a hybrid exchange, it does have CEX and DEX version of its own, it has native token which promises investors dividends and doesn't just list EOS tokens but also just about anything including the ERC tokens. Its a new exchange which they did and ICO last year. Doesn't have fiat gateway as of now but I heard they have this in their whitepaper.

Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:23:24 PM

I don't know about Nauticus exchange and how it's working i mean for passive income. BNB coin very promising utility project we know that still coinbase or Nauticus not like that Binance passive income. Kucoin Share almost like BNB type project because you can earn passive from Kucoin Share. Old exchange is my prefer for legitimate project which many years until good.  
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:10:04 PM

The reason why old exchanges are in trouble is very new exchange when compared to them takes all their place so new exchange can be the best but they are in need of building the trust among the traders or they will not be able to complete trades there too quickly.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 11:26:37 PM

Too many new exchanges are just rubbish, they provide no real value asides listing some shit coins that have no value and very low volume...
Also most of this exchanges introduce their own coin which also has no value outside the exchange. I think more exchanges like coin base will be good. Binance is also a great exchange and more projects like that are great for cryptocurrency

gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:49:57 PM

There are several reasons for old Exchange to keep up to date features. Follow the wishes of the market or traders, to tighten security from hackers, and to compete with new exchangers that have more features.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:52:29 PM

Most new exchange platforms are just copycats of the exiting ones. They claim to provide additional services and have improved features but the real thing is that they don't present anything new. Some also claim to provide zero fees but provide no zero fees. And also, some new exchanges have ridiculous fees when you are withdrawing your funds. The old exchange platforms are the best.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:43:57 AM

Developing and managing a cryptocurrency exchange is not an easy task and there are a lot of investment needed in financial and physical infrastructure and also in personnel to put and exchange at the top of the page in the whole world .
 however a lot of exchanges in the past I've fallen short of these and they've paid paid a huge price in terms of security breaches and some other blockchain issues that are lead to them losing a lot of money so better than trading on new exchanges. I prefer to trade on old exchanges that have built a reputation for their high security and also the ease of trading because they are more user-friendly for example binance.

TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:51:39 PM

Definitely one of the best exchange platforms is considered Binance. This is a convenient high-quality interface with a wonderful schedule and a variety of orders. But progress does not sleep, and an even more efficient platform may well be born.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:54:23 PM

A lot of members on here use Binance and Coinbase Pro. Both of those exchanges have been around for a while and they both have their own advantages/disadvantages. However, you aren't going to make serious money by investing in utility coins like BNB. If you would have bought BNB back when it was below $.25 you would probably be a millionaire, but how many of us actually did that? There's a lot of newer projects out there that are showing promise within this community. I look for projects with active developers, marketing campaigns, and future outlooks.

What about you guys? What are some good exchanges out there that aren't

- Coinbase
- Nauticus
- Binance

Everyone already knows these 3, don't tell me about Bittrex or Kraken either. If you think there's a good exchange that's structured similarly to Binance (BNB) or Nauticus (NTS), then let me know.

Old and new exchanges, there are no differences
They all have easy interface

But vary only in security, platform charges, customer relations, withdrawal and deposit charges
And most importantly their volume
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: