Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming Constantinople will not have negative security implications.  (Read 195 times)
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:57:25 AM

We have seen phenomenal growth in Altcoins in the past few days especially ethereum, the price is now above $130 when I check ed it this morning, I just hope that the upward momentum continues.
I think this is just a very short growth. I do not think that Ethereum will be able to rise above $ 150. we already saw the same growth in early January

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:01:14 AM

security issues and hacking threats are an important concern for the delay in eth constantinople yesterday, but I think the problem has been handled well by the ethereum team and their community, I hope this fork will run smoothly and without problems

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:17:01 AM

with how ETH is struggling so hard to rise despite the green all around the market i don't think there is that much hope in the upcoming fork. instead i believe that people are mostly scared of this fork.

the only reason why they would buy it at this point is if some big whales decide to pump it or if they are convinced they can double their ETH tokens.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:18:16 AM

I think that growth is due to the fact that many are waiting for something significant from the hard forks, so they are beginning to actively invest in anticipation of growth, which they themselves create!
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:26:02 AM

I think that growth is due to the fact that many are waiting for something significant from the hard forks, so they are beginning to actively invest in anticipation of growth, which they themselves create!
And before the hard fork there will be a serious fall. As it always happens before hard forks. So it was with all the forks of large coins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:41:33 PM

Most of the people thought this hard fork is bringing pos to ethereum blockchain but instead only block reward will drop to 2 (3 before). Still, i wonder how will miners got affected by this.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:23:32 PM

coins like ethereum operate and survive based on people's faith in them since they have nothing else going on to get people excited enough to make an investment in that coin.

so far people have lost their faith in ETH and its profitability since they lost nearly 90% of the money they wasted here. so in order for them to come back it first has to get pumped for at least a  month with a lot of users dumping and preventing the rise then it can hope for some of them coming back.

this fork is more like the first step in trying to fool them into coming back which is why it is being advertised this much while they try to hide the dangers of it in a very dishonest way.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:40:12 PM

The Constantinople update will have a positive effect on the Ethereum project and on the price of the ETH coin. If the upgrade process encounters security problems, the team will solve them. I do not think that there are critical problems with which the team can not cope, so do not strongly focus on this.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:46:14 PM

Well I'm sure after the Constantinople fork Ethereum will find better feet in crypto space ,its will stand out among its competitors, ETH teams knows what they are doing and its good they postponed the upgrade in the first place for better results
I also feel that this was the right decision to postpone the update in order to correct all the errors. In fact, in other large projects, problems just happen and just as they require a quick reaction from the team. The Ethereum team is not fast but is developing the project, so I think that there will be no security problems.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:48:38 PM

i believe the new update and upgrade of the ethereum blockchain which is tagged constantinople is not having any issues, whether it be security or any other since they are already aware of the recent developmental trends in the space. it gives a better approach to blockchain related transactions

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:06:48 PM

Ethereum definitely seems bullish from here and the upgrade will definitely add the spice creating even more hype and fomo so im definitely in for massive eth price growth in coming weeks and months.

e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:43:01 AM

Well I'm sure after the Constantinople fork Ethereum will find better feet in crypto space ,its will stand out among its competitors, ETH teams knows what they are doing and its good they postponed the upgrade in the first place for better results
I also feel that this was the right decision to postpone the update in order to correct all the errors. In fact, in other large projects, problems just happen and just as they require a quick reaction from the team. The Ethereum team is not fast but is developing the project, so I think that there will be no security problems.

Didn't feared Constantinople at all, we are well behind 27th and all of march is smooth curves. How about tackling one's own security? I am looking for a library (preferable PHP) for creating deposit addresses from mnemonics.
Any suggestions?
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:55:52 AM

Didn't feared Constantinople at all, we are well behind 27th and all of march is smooth curves. How about tackling one's own security? I am looking for a library (preferable PHP) for creating deposit addresses from mnemonics.
Any suggestions?

try searching on Github.com for that kind of libraries, you will find a lot of them, i have not used any in PHP so i would not suggest anything that may end up being bad.
but if you search for BIP39 and 41 you will find many. check their license first and then use them accordingly.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████