Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL HODL portfolio  (Read 2819 times)
mercedes321 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:55:31 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 11:34:56 AM by mercedes321

i sold 20% BTMX i also invest my wife money, and u know how wife needs the cash Smiley, i used that instant bottom for imediatly -10%, anyway i will use that money to pay funds i need to pay to my bank on the 18th, then i will buy again with credit card full power fresh money probably btmx again, BNB is at 2-2.3B (BILION DOLLARS), BTMX is below 10M (milion dollars), and bnb doesnt offer margin, and to much shitties on their platforma, i know BNB can do 20-50% i agree, but BTMX can do 300-400%, and i really need that 300%+++
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:44:03 AM

HODL only works when you are practically doing a long term investment and if you ask anyone with enough investment experience they will tell you that you should NEVER choose high risk assets as your long term investment. the long term is invented only for low risk and medium to high reward investments.
anything high risk (which means altcoins) should only be treated as a short term investment as a trader.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
mercedes321 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:12:02 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2019, 08:25:39 AM by mercedes321

current:
70% NEO
30% ONT

investors: only NEO

i had to realize profit with BTMX, will get back, slowly will accumulated, it was one hell of ride...i havent seen a pump for 400% in a day for a long time.... from 0.02 to 0.1.

CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:56:48 AM

You should have the majority of your money in Bitcoin and Ethereum.  Most of these altcoins will end up completely dead and you will be left holding worthless bags.

Yeah, right. Aside from those altcoins that i had in my portfolio. I didn't exclude bitcoin and ethereum on my list. There are my top priorities. But then i do have etc, eos, gcc, xrp.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:04:32 AM

HODL only works when you are practically doing a long term investment and if you ask anyone with enough investment experience they will tell you that you should NEVER choose high risk assets as your long term investment. the long term is invented only for low risk and medium to high reward investments.
anything high risk (which means altcoins) should only be treated as a short term investment as a trader.
I have felt it, having many altcoin in my bag and save for long term at that time. I have seen the altcoins I have increased by 48% just in one day and I have benefited a lot if I sell them, but I insist on holding altcoins for the long term but after that the altcoin price shrank deeper than the price when I bought it and now I just suffered a deep loss and I regret it. As you said, long term investment only for coins/place that has great potential and has a large community but for the altcoin I'm hesitant is there any altcoin that really has great potential and have a big community.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:59:14 AM

lets post current portfolio, reason, update when it happens and future plans.

my current portfolio:
40% ONT
60% BTMX

reason for ONT:
ROI if ONG keeps this level: 20% in a year

reason for BTMX
ROI right now is 62% per year for locked coins in mining.

future plans:
1/4 BTMX, 1/4 NEO, 1/4 ONT, and the rest spread in 10 other coins?

wow, you have a very successful investment. BTMX has now multiplied 5 times its value at the time you purchase. You should keep holding it and I believe its price will x2 soon in the future.
but let me know why you want to hold BTMX? Did you have any news about it before? I want to learn how to invest because I currently have $ 3,000.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
mercedes321 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:02:04 PM

my current portfolio:
40% ONT
60% BTMX

reason for ONT:

reason for BTMX

future plans:

wow, you have a very successful investment. BTMX has now multiplied 5 times its value at the time you purchase. You should keep holding it and I believe its price will x2 soon in the future.
but let me know why you want to hold BTMX? Did you have any news about it before? I want to learn how to invest because I currently have $ 3,000.

i dont hold it any more, ...i couldnt, i was selling it when evrybody buying it, and vice versa, now i am back to margin i risk 15% of total with 1/3BTC, 1/3 NEO, 1/3 ONT, and i hold just ONT and NEO, probably a mistake, but when i saw it multipled my account for 2.5 i cant let it market to take it, i will try to buy it back with profits on margin, if there would be any

there is no such thing as a sure investment, i pulled also investors money out from btmx, yes it can continue, but what if it doesnt go north, what if it dips for 30% after such a crazy run, i have to protect profits no matter what, like i said i will slowly accumulated back on a longer time frame, so i dolar cost average it. i didnt had any news about it, but chart and ROI per year it was such a low R:R i went all onto it, and it played well, now i am scared charts looks like it will continue going north, and probably it will but me i cant, i really cant, i have a blokade in my head that after a crazy run, i get out.
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:48:00 PM

my current portfolio:
40% ONT
60% BTMX

reason for ONT:

reason for BTMX

future plans:

i dont hold it any more, ...i couldnt, i was selling it when evrybody buying it, and vice versa, now i am back to margin i risk 15% of total with 1/3BTC, 1/3 NEO, 1/3 ONT, and i hold just ONT and NEO, probably a mistake, but when i saw it multipled my account for 2.5 i cant let it market to take it, i will try to buy it back with profits on margin, if there would be any

there is no such thing as a sure investment, i pulled also investors money out from btmx, yes it can continue, but what if it doesnt go north, what if it dips for 30% after such a crazy run, i have to protect profits no matter what, like i said i will slowly accumulated back on a longer time frame, so i dolar cost average it. i didnt had any news about it, but chart and ROI per year it was such a low R:R i went all onto it, and it played well, now i am scared charts looks like it will continue going north, and probably it will but me i cant, i really cant, i have a blokade in my head that after a crazy run, i get out.
the reality is very bad that today many users of cryptocurrency risked very much, investing in cryptocurrency in previous years. And it played a joke on them. If we take into account an investor who does not invest the last money in his budget in a cryptocurrency, then he has much more chances to wait for success and good results in the cryptocurrency market.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:44:59 PM

reason for ONT:

reason for BTMX
Why did you choose it? I don't know both coins and their use case so I'm better carefully. Where did you get the numbers of ROI?

I like investing in bigger ones, they are less likely to fail.  Smiley

future plans:
No BTC? A good portfolio is always a good number of BTC in my opinion.

If your decision was good you can buy a Mercedes  Cheesy

Smiley Smiley
criptoromania

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:21:28 PM

Nice, thank you for sharing!
mercedes321 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:06:30 PM

reason for ONT:

reason for BTMX
Why did you choose it? I don't know both coins and their use case so I'm better carefully. Where did you get the numbers of ROI?

I like investing in bigger ones, they are less likely to fail.  Smiley

future plans:
No BTC? A good portfolio is always a good number of BTC in my opinion.

If your decision was good you can buy a Mercedes  Cheesy
i am talking about Rate on investment per year. u got ONT to ONG converter u got NEO to gas converter, and at their site bitmax u got "still" 31% ROI per year for locked coins, ONT is at 8%, and neo is at 3% ROI

anyway update:
95% ONT and 5% BTMX,....  2 investors only ONT, and 2 only NEO, wish i would be just in BTMX, but like i said its easy to be smart when u look in past, and i no bit, i ocasionaly hold bit on margin, before i buy the alts.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:41:28 PM

my current portfolio:
40% ONT
60% BTMX

reason for ONT:

reason for BTMX

future plans:

Do not forget that every high yearly return could cause crash when people withdraw their profits. Price drop is highly possible, but in some cases the project could completely die - like Bitcoinnect in the past.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 07:01:14 PM

Diversification is the main thing which should be considered while investing in any market. Creating a diversified portfolio will secure our investment for sure. At the moment due to bear market conditions, there is no way but to hold the current assets.
If the budget permits, we can invest more to average the current portfolio to cut the losses or can buy new altcoins. Remember, we should invest only the amount which can not affect the financial conditions in case of loss.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:06:27 PM

In a bear market I'm sticking mostly to top 20 coins, when there are signs of a bull run i'll switch to a more riskier portfolio. Ethereum, cardano, monero, dash, all are well established right now and will survive come what may. Later i'll move to lower marketcap coins and hope for a pump
That is a very nice investments decision and I bought some ethereum of recent because I believe it currently overly undervalued and because it is established I strongly believe it is going to recover and makes a significant progress in some months to come as the bull market is about to start.
mercedes321 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:09:13 AM

non margin: BTMX
margin huge position:
XRP 60%, the rest NEO, ONT, EOS
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:56:44 AM

You should have the majority of your money in Bitcoin and Ethereum.  Most of these altcoins will end up completely dead and you will be left holding worthless bags.

Yeah, right. Aside from those altcoins that i had in my portfolio. I didn't exclude bitcoin and ethereum on my list. There are my top priorities. But then i do have etc, eos, gcc, xrp.
I can’t stay in the market without BTC and ETH on my portfolio because I know they will give more profit to me. Diversify your money on good coins, not on any shitcoins because it will be worthless if you keep holding. Well, this is all up to you so make sure you did your best to find the right coins for you.
onecall123

Activity: 2100
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:54:47 PM

I can’t stay in the market without BTC and ETH on my portfolio because I know they will give more profit to me. Diversify your money on good coins, not on any shitcoins because it will be worthless if you keep holding. Well, this is all up to you so make sure you did your best to find the right coins for you.
Well known story. You should pick good coins over any shitcoins and hold and that is it. you have to belief and faith in the project and the team, don't get emotional and keep holding onto your coins. Don't listen to the hype, simply hold. Not blaming anyone, your right of course made the decision.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:41:09 PM

My portfolio consists mostly of 75% useless coins, shitcoins and low value coins which I don't know if value will rise when btc will go up again.
The other 25% would be some I risk holding and hoping their value will go up after a year or two.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:32:02 PM

current:
70% NEO
30% ONT

investors: only NEO

i had to realize profit with BTMX, will get back, slowly will accumulated, it was one hell of ride...i havent seen a pump for 400% in a day for a long time.... from 0.02 to 0.1.

Don't expect too much income in short period of time and we need to be very careful with the market because some we might loose 10% value in one day. The above mentioned coins are very good for long term but 400% is too much high amount.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:43:17 PM

My portfolio consists mostly of 75% useless coins, shitcoins and low value coins which I don't know if value will rise when btc will go up again.
The other 25% would be some I risk holding and hoping their value will go up after a year or two.

Lol, thats good to hear!  Don't get too down on yourself, I've seen many useless coins skyrocket in value over a short period of time.  You never know what will happen and its btter to hold instead of selling for pennies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: