Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL HODL portfolio  (Read 2819 times)
mercedes321 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:49:49 PM

i consider any top 20 coin as a big coin. Imagine a company worth 700M or 1B, thats not little,...what is risky then others can be debated a lot,...i feel safe stacking ONT, but the ROI has decreased because the majors NODEs satrted to decrease the stacked results to others who choosed their node by 20%, and other nodes followed, So ill too invest in much riskier mining at hashnest exactly 20%  Grin, with much greater ROI, but the value of machines might go down not up, only if they dont restock it, and prices of BTC or other coins which ill mine makes another 100% which i estimate it will be a good year,....but its crazy period....right now. So i dont do 1:5 leverage any more (only to scalp something), but only 1:2.5 margin...

here are some estimated or real time data for mining:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/zec?HashingPower=135&HashingUnit=KH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=1413&CostPerkWh=0.085&MiningPoolFee=1

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=28&HashingUnit=TH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=1708&CostPerkWh=0.075&MiningPoolFee=1

this one i consider the most risky: I bought once the dash miner, and literaly it was profitable only first 2 or 3 month (but i was lucky bcs the money didnt arrive to their bank acc.),...am not sure what will this one do in august,..it may be good deal at the end,...but i think its the most risky, so only 1 ill buy...
https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/dash?HashingPower=660&HashingUnit=GH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=1450&CostPerkWh=0.075&MiningPoolFee=1
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:03:31 PM

lets post current portfolio, reason, update when it happens and future plans.

my current portfolio:
40% ONT
60% BTMX

reason for ONT:
ROI if ONG keeps this level: 20% in a year

reason for BTMX
ROI right now is 62% per year for locked coins in mining.

future plans:
1/4 BTMX, 1/4 NEO, 1/4 ONT, and the rest spread in 10 other coins?

Never HODL for a long time except for BTC and some big alts like ETH or XRP. 99.9% of the coins/tokens are going to die in a few years. You can invest for a short period of time but never long term.

Smart idea mate no need to hold more more coin to hold long term just focus to the bitcoin and some potential coins in the top 10 list in altcoins.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:23:46 PM

snips~
Never HODL for a long time except for BTC and some big alts like ETH or XRP. 99.9% of the coins/tokens are going to die in a few years. You can invest for a short period of time but never long term.
Smart idea mate no need to hold more more coin to hold long term just focus to the bitcoin and some potential coins in the top 10 list in altcoins.
Invest more than one coin to diversify the outcome if one of it gets dump you still have the chance to recover your losses. But of course, we should know what coins we should've invested to prevent holding a bag of shit coins. Bitcoin and ETH are mainly the priority to hold since the bull market is not yet starting.

Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 10:23:51 PM

Ill have some different coins on my portfolio ill hold them for a time even if they become a shitcoins. I'm to worried always about these said hold because we a losing profit of holding. Ill think must better to think about it if we want to hold some coins or choose a potential coins that have a chance to get profit.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:45:49 PM

Well because of volatile market we have no choice but to hodl what we have right now. And lots of traders now or invest are doing the same. I will hold my top 25 coins till I see that have a big difference so hodl tight.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:56:48 PM

I have seen this trading signal accurate and worthy of being followed.
but it might be suitable for long-term trading.

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:00:05 AM

Well because of volatile market we have no choice but to hodl what we have right now. And lots of traders now or invest are doing the same. I will hold my top 25 coins till I see that have a big difference so hodl tight.
For me, that is not the reason, the market has been volatile eve before, therefore it's just normal.
The reason why I hold is because I want to sell at a higher price, we do have our own target and we should follow that.

Market may dump, but we should hold, even if it pump, we still hold when the target is not yet achieved, keep employing our strategy, and no our emotion as that will become our weakness as crypto investors.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mercedes321 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:24:54 AM

non margin: ONT majority
margin: closed ONT and longed NEO 70% and LTC 30%
slowly buying hasrates at hashnest as per plan.

anyway Neo setup looks preety cool:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NEOUSDT/an5Ondo7-neo-going-to-16-6-and-then-to-19-66/
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:56:49 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/grin/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/
mercedes321 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:18:43 AM

Grin i was looking at it, i did also an analise, but didnt want to enter, chart was so low before the first pump, it was so obvious its gona pump,...and then they said they gona fork or something,..i still think its good deal grin, but i dont like the exchanges where its traded, and dont know the wallet which it supports, so i didnt went in,..

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/GRINBTC/mlIQLOZp-GRIN/
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:44:11 PM

Ill have some different coins on my portfolio ill hold them for a time even if they become a shitcoins. I'm to worried always about these said hold because we a losing profit of holding. Ill think must better to think about it if we want to hold some coins or choose a potential coins that have a chance to get profit.

you will not losing any profit from hodling mate, if you hodl the right coins for example bitcoin and ethereum,,
but you should know when the best time to buy, before you holding it and the right time to sell my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:13:05 PM

Indeed there is no other choice when the coins we have bought at high prices, we do HODL. But in my opinion the losses experienced will be difficult to convert into profits, when prices are still far from purchases.
It's better to invest new capital again to buy coins at current prices and play in short-term trading, I'm sure profits will be better than waiting for HODL and hoping prices will return to 2017.

aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:58:35 PM

My advice is not to hold coins for too long, because the current market is very uncertain, it is better to sell if you get a profit, but this is all just a suggestion from me
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:48:27 AM

I would recommend having at least some of your portfolio in big established projects. Definitely some BTC, probably also some ETH and XRP. It's a big gamble to have eveyrthing in smaller coins, particularly without any BTC to mitigate losses during a bear market.
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:54:25 AM

Little of BTC, More of ETH and the rest spread around coins backed with a utility that signifies a great future and everyone is happy. Grin Grin Grin
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:57:36 AM

I would recommend having at least some of your portfolio in big established projects. Definitely some BTC, probably also some ETH and XRP. It's a big gamble to have eveyrthing in smaller coins, particularly without any BTC to mitigate losses during a bear market.
It is recommended to choose bitcoin, I mean allocate a bigger amount in bitcoin and the rest must be spread in different altcoins.
We are not experts here, but at least we can give some advise based on our experience, and if we try to look at the history basing the chart, we will see how profitable and safe investing in Bitcoin.

m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:03:22 AM

It is recommended to choose bitcoin, I mean allocate a bigger amount in bitcoin and the rest must be spread in different altcoins.
We are not experts here, but at least we can give some advise based on our experience, and if we try to look at the history basing the chart, we will see how profitable and safe investing in Bitcoin.
for security from risk when market conditions are not so good maybe bitcoin and etheruem are the best choices. but profitably I can say there are altcoin assets that might bring more profits than bitcoin and ethereum. because the possibility of altcoin can have an increase of up to 100% or more.

mercedes321 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:03:16 AM

margin: neo margin closed and moved to ONT margin, and tiny ZEC
non margin: majority ONT, small: neo, tiny: ZEC
Mining: little ZEC, tiny BTC, BCH

future plan: build also up to 10-15% Zec margin and mining & dash margin, and mining
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:57:39 AM

See today and see the past few bull runs (not including 2017). Yes you have altcoins surging, but they never last,,, yes I even hold LTC and it is now so much higher than it was and performing better than Bitcoin,,, it always performs better than Bitcoin long run by the way;)

But bitcoin is always king. It will always beat majority of altcoins. And altcoins still need BTC to win for them to go up. So the answer is really simple. Bitcoin and nothing else UNLESS you want more risk.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mercedes321 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:11:42 PM

margin: neo margin closed and moved to ONT margin, and tiny ZEC
non margin: majority ONT, small: neo, tiny: ZEC
Mining: little ZEC, tiny BTC, BCH

future plan: build also up to 10-15% Zec margin and mining & dash margin, and mining

Sold ONT for a quick profit, longed BTC and little LTC margin, ...i dont follow my own plan....but hey profit is profit...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: