Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:11:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL HODL portfolio  (Read 2819 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:41:56 AM

ONT has made a lot xx already. If you want to get big gain you must see at new promising coins, but this i more risky. 20% per year is nothing for crypto.
mercedes321 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:28:57 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 04:56:01 AM by mercedes321

Margin: ZEC and ONT
same for non margin
man i move to offen, should have staied in tha bit a little longer,...but u know when u look at the past its always "easy" looking in the future is hard.....

ONT:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ONTUSD/QhlCotUu-ONT-going-to-1-91-and-then-to-2-5-usd/

ZEC:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ZECBTC/txIAQdC2-ZEC-BTC-monthly/

Imagine if this 2 things happen, and i was "in" and went out prematurly, which will happen for sure, "the prematurly"  Grin

I like ONT the most, bcs i hold on wallet and easy staking,..noone cant hack my wallet, its a cold one, and its kinda ok. ROI, anything else is riskier if it is not on the cold wallet. Thats preety much why i will be shilling it here, the most...
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:42:42 AM

ONT has made a lot xx already. If you want to get big gain you must see at new promising coins, but this i more risky. 20% per year is nothing for crypto.
New coin like this one - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/harmony/ already give investors at least 100% profit.
Most definitely there will be more, but do it in short term as they might fall when the price corrected and you will miss a chance to sell a again.

Holding is not okay to all, most of us wants short term profits, so choosing wisely is very important.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mercedes321 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:52:25 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 07:46:29 PM by mercedes321

margin: only eos
non margin: ONT, EOS, ZEC, NEO

im gona stop switching alts so offen....but it was weird day, switched margin position 3 times, ont to neo, neo to zec, zec to eos...i hate when lower cap coins dont have volume,...couldnt stand it on margin...and bears faked the bear attempt to crush the 8750, weird day....
mercedes321 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:07:15 PM

margin: EOS, BTC, DASH, ONT, NEO
Non margin: same
mining: zec only
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:26:01 PM

NEO and ONT may be good options for the longer term and in the present market its ideal to have ETH in your portfolio as well as BTC, and provided there's no major issues such as excessive regulations, bans on mining or exchanging cryptocurrencies etc. the market for good quality assets should perform well for HODL'ers this year as things progress

The Notorious BTC

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:19:30 AM

$BEAM
$BXY
$XSN
$BTC
$XMR
$DCR
$XZC
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:59:16 AM

margin: neo margin closed and moved to ONT margin, and tiny ZEC
non margin: majority ONT, small: neo, tiny: ZEC
Mining: little ZEC, tiny BTC, BCH

future plan: build also up to 10-15% Zec margin and mining & dash margin, and mining

Sold ONT for a quick profit, longed BTC and little LTC margin, ...i dont follow my own plan....but hey profit is profit...

Yes, agree with you because you can make short term profit easily but if you manage to hold them in the long term will always help us to make a huge amount of money. Now already the price of Bitcoin is increasing in the market and it requires some time to recover the prices of altcoins.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:11:05 AM

future plan: build also up to 10-15% Zec margin and mining & dash margin, and mining

Sold ONT for a quick profit, longed BTC and little LTC margin, ...i dont follow my own plan....but hey profit is profit...

Yes, agree with you because you can make short term profit easily but if you manage to hold them in the long term will always help us to make a huge amount of money. Now already the price of Bitcoin is increasing in the market and it requires some time to recover the prices of altcoins.
It's good to have benefits instead of having problem being trapped with alts that you are currently holding, but specifically there's project that
intended to be hold for long term goals, if you believe with such coin/s for sure you will be able to get more than what the current rise have to offer,
but again, profits is profits so it's your own decision to take.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:21:14 AM

it is a fact that hodlers make more profit comparing to daily traders. but on the other case there are so many people that lost their profit because of holding shitcoins or holding a scam project. so what you hold is very important.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:40:23 AM

It's good to have benefits instead of having problem being trapped with alts that you are currently holding, but specifically there's project that
intended to be hold for long term goals, if you believe with such coin/s for sure you will be able to get more than what the current rise have to offer,
but again, profits is profits so it's your own decision to take.

hodling depends on person and also depends on the coin . if you feel that you have invested on promising coins and you are also a patient person then long term hodling is the best suitable for you while others that are not patient enough and if they are also doubting on thier portfolio then its advisable for them to do short term .

there also people that holds a good coin but they are get tempted to sell too early when they see that the coins they hold is increasing a little bit  . this is not a good practice  , this attitude should be reworked  .
mercedes321 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:45:49 AM

non margin: ont, eos, Zec, neo, dash
margin: eos, neo, dash, ont,
mining: zec 99%, bcash 1%

analises:
https://www.tradingview.com/x/BCrWS29L

https://www.tradingview.com/x/mxRK54sN

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NEOBTC/uxmwrsGr-NEO-BTC-going-to-1966-and-2166-satoshi/

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ONTBTC/jYD0fD72-ONT-BTC-dailly-analise/

its very slow motion this bigger alts,..i should have gone into btmx and grin, and kbc, but i didnt,.. they are all on some exchanges that lost trust by me...
Suslura

Activity: 586
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:54:59 PM

I do not want to pay attention to any actions on the cryptocurrency market, since I decided to leave my portfolio for long-term storage and freeze until a certain time.  Even daily trading in me today causes antipathy.

Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:36:52 PM

I do not want to pay attention to any actions on the cryptocurrency market, since I decided to leave my portfolio for long-term storage and freeze until a certain time.  Even daily trading in me today causes antipathy.
difficult to take profits from daily trades the market is still in a state of defense and falling even though it is a little other than that difficult to predict which direction to go, it's better hold it up to the long run

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:19:26 AM

I'm only holding several but profitable coins like bitcoin, ethereum, bnb and some newly listed but potential coins in my portfolio. I mostly trade many coins rather than holding them for long term. Many altcoins hada big potential to go up in the future like but I prefer to trade them instead. At this present, bitcoin continues to go up indicating that bullrun is already happening and those who hodl their bitcoin since last year will have the chance to take profit anytime.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:04:55 AM

difficult to take profits from daily trades the market is still in a state of defense and falling even though it is a little other than that difficult to predict which direction to go, it's better hold it up to the long run
now the market cannot be stable. For Bitcoin, it is experiencing a downturn, but for Altcoin it is still difficult to climb a good position. so to get profit from the altcoin a trader must work hard for now. the best way is to hold up to a stable price point.
mercedes321 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:47:38 AM

BTC outperforming almost all the alts,...still im just in alts, profit from margin will go to BTC from now on as well as any fresh cash. Profit from mining will stay in mined coins.
non margin: ONT, DASH, ZEC, Bcash
margin (risk 15%): 90% ZEC, the rest Dash
mining: ZEC 80% Bcash 20%

second friday night closed margin to early and relonged saturday, lost plenty potential profit,...but hey any profit is good, trading on margin is hard, u have to beat fear and greed to its maxium to get the best results, and follow the plan set,...dam hard also if market going ur way, especially then.

anyway here is the TA for ZEC:
https://www.tradingview.com/x/MPdRNRvQ/
Inkognito222

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:23:53 PM

For middle or long term invest you cant find better coin than uPlexa (upx), because this coin have low circulation supply and  market cap aroung 1 ml$
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:58:03 PM

I still believe in credits platform, aiming for the fatest by of means transactions  i know i will be rewarded greatly by hodling it. And adding to my portfolio is  ontology and quark chain.
sidoroffalex

Activity: 952
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 11:16:14 AM

The best investiment to HODL was, is and will be BTC!!! Altcoins are to increase your amount of BTC, it is hard to say what coin is better, you can compare the coinmarketcap since the very beginning and you will find out how the picture has changed )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: