Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you send your Shitcoins for credit in a big broker's platform?!  (Read 296 times)
MorAltsPlease (OP)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:39:40 PM

Just came across a very interesting offer. It seems like a mysterious broker claiming to be one of the big [layers in the market is willing to collect Shitcoins out of poor bag holders in return for credit in his platform trading real stocks and commodities.

Here is the offer - https://campaign.tokenfrenzy.net/BTC

I decided to play along and now I'm waiting to hear back more details. Meanwhile, I'm trying to find the catch in this.....why would they want my shitcoins? what will they gain by holding them? am I missing something? I have to be honest I don't mind getting valuable credit for them anyway.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:44:49 PM

LOL  Grin Grin I saw that also the other day.....a classic give me your details and get paid for doing so...

I wouldn't look so far as the "catch" is obvious, neither of you will make something out of a dead coin but they will have you as a Lead and that is what those platforms are all about...sarcasm aside, you might get something out of this trade if the bonus they will give is respectful and you can prove your trading skills in the traditional markets
Kilimanjaro

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:53:54 PM

Just came across a very interesting offer. It seems like a mysterious broker claiming to be one of the big [layers in the market is willing to collect Shitcoins out of poor bag holders in return for credit in his platform trading real stocks and commodities.

I decided to play along and now I'm waiting to hear back more details. Meanwhile, I'm trying to find the catch in this.....why would they want my shitcoins? what will they gain by holding them? am I missing something? I have to be honest I don't mind getting valuable credit for them anyway.....

Shut up and take my Shitcoin!

Saturday97

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:57:24 PM

Interesting idea but I will need to know the actual offer before saying if it is worthy or not. I the tokens they are asking have zero volumes than it is a smart deal anyway. I still hold some IND from their first worthless airdrop, won't mind "donating" them for the experience 
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:58:41 PM

It is possible that they will accept only some altcoins, ones that at this point have a reduced value due to the bear market, but have a lot of potential. Of course, they will offer you a much lower exchange rate than the real value, and you will risk playing at their market. The offer may be real, but certainly not very profitable.
Bitsme

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:59:40 PM

Mysterium is the devil!!! take them for free
MorAltsPlease (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:02:38 PM

It is possible that they will accept only some altcoins, ones that at this point have a reduced value due to the bear market, but have a lot of potential. Of course, they will offer you a much lower exchange rate than the real value, and you will risk playing at their market. The offer may be real, but certainly not very profitable.

That's the thing...current holders had so many exit points and chose to avoid it why would they sell it under market price or even at market price?? they better of selling it to BTC/ETH... Every company that is going down this road must know that so this is why I think they might even offer a bigger credit than the current value of the collected tokens
MorAltsPlease (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:03:00 PM

Mysterium is the devil!!! take them for free

They definitely are!!
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:06:32 PM

As you would ask what are the value of your Shit coin worth to them and why do they really want it?
You would also ask what are the value credits in his trading platform and what are you benefits
You might be surprised that the odds are in his favour
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:15:43 PM

Well, they use your altcoins as a collateral, but point is that your position can be easily liquidated as long as crypto is too volatile, so I would skip this offer.
MorAltsPlease (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:17:12 PM

As you would ask what are the value of your Shit coin worth to them and why do they really want it?
You would also ask what are the value credits in his trading platform and what are you benefits
You might be surprised that the odds are in his favour

Let's agree no one knows the future price of tokens with such low liquidity....so it is either a very sophisticated pump and dump scheme which I hardly believe since it supposed to be a "very big" broker and as such it is unlikely they will risk their reputation. and as a big broker, I would expect them to know their market and know we would need a very good offer in order to get us onboard...that is why I'm so confused....
Diego_Armando

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:19:10 PM

Hope to finally be able to get something out of my bad decisions from last year  Huh
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:21:19 PM

Iam trying to decipher what they stand to gain by accepting your shitcoins that have no value. One thing I am sure of is that, there is a way they benefit, which is far more than accepting your shitcoins, but you should also check and be careful, so that you are not negatively affected.
MorAltsPlease (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:25:51 PM

Iam trying to decipher what they stand to gain by accepting your shitcoins that have no value. One thing I am sure of is that, there is a way they benefit, which is far more than accepting your shitcoins, but you should also check and be careful, so that you are not negatively affected.

I think they have no plans to do anything with the tokens actually....just want you as a player on their platform......look at the tokens they ask for this week, some of them with 0 daily volume....

MorAltsPlease (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:30:24 PM

Does anyone recognize this Lion's logo??
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 02:35:12 PM

I think they have no plans to do anything with the tokens actually....just want you as a player on their platform......look at the tokens they ask for this week, some of them with 0 daily volume....

if they are really that shitcoin loving, why chose only the few mentioned coins?
they should really take all. but you know why, they still can profit form these shitcoins after all those coins are still listed on exchanges, they may not have enough volume but the team of those projects are active still and the prices of those coins are just the result of the year long bear market.

there are shittier coins ont there, ask there if they want them too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Diego_Armando

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:44:26 PM

So its more of a marketing campaign, not bad. Probably tend to give some sort of a trading credit. "one the worlds biggest brokers" its about time some big companies and names from outside of our industry will join.
YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:49:17 PM

if they are really that shitcoin loving, why chose only the few mentioned coins?
they should really take all. but you know why, they still can profit form these shitcoins after all those coins are still listed on exchanges, they may not have enough volume but the team of those projects are active still and the prices of those coins are just the result of the year long bear market.

there are shittier coins ont there, ask there if they want them too.

They say it is going to be a weekly thing so the current list is for this week, I guess each week they will target different tokens hopefully getting to them all
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:00:51 PM

How would they do that really... something could be phishing but if it is not, I think it is better to send a whole lot of shit coins, swisscoin included  Roll Eyes. Jokes apart but some coins are just so pissed that you regret investing on them.
MorAltsPlease (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:30:25 PM

UPDATE!
They just updated the campaign offer to 100$!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: