Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you send your Shitcoins for credit in a big broker's platform?!  (Read 296 times)
Betomania

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:46:33 PM

UPDATE!
They just updated the campaign offer to 100$!

Shit just got real! I applied for more details and ask them for Wings, now that it is delisted of Binance it is going to keep crushing to 0.00000000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 06:51:28 PM

I think it is decent enough offer if the broker and company is real and will not scam or leak our data in anyway soi think we need to analyse further before taking this offer.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:44:39 PM

Just came across a very interesting offer. It seems like a mysterious broker claiming to be one of the big [layers in the market is willing to collect Shitcoins out of poor bag holders in return for credit in his platform trading real stocks and commodities.

Here is the offer - https://campaign.tokenfrenzy.net/BTC

I decided to play along and now I'm waiting to hear back more details. Meanwhile, I'm trying to find the catch in this.....why would they want my shitcoins? what will they gain by holding them? am I missing something? I have to be honest I don't mind getting valuable credit for them anyway.....

The only reason this could work out fine for the is if he or she is one of the pump and dump group, buy cheap ten pump the price to generate interest then dump on gullible investors. Shitcoin will end up shit and I expect 99% of them to die a natural death it is just a matter of time no matter the amount of pump

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:17:26 PM

Just came across a very interesting offer. It seems like a mysterious broker claiming to be one of the big [layers in the market is willing to collect Shitcoins out of poor bag holders in return for credit in his platform trading real stocks and commodities.

I decided to play along and now I'm waiting to hear back more details. Meanwhile, I'm trying to find the catch in this.....why would they want my shitcoins? what will they gain by holding them? am I missing something? I have to be honest I don't mind getting valuable credit for them anyway.....
I don't really get the idea about that, i mean what is the point on collecting coins that has no value whatsoever.
Will it really able to be trade that way?
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:21:49 PM

It is possible that they will accept only some altcoins, ones that at this point have a reduced value due to the bear market, but have a lot of potential. Of course, they will offer you a much lower exchange rate than the real value, and you will risk playing at their market. The offer may be real, but certainly not very profitable.
Honestly, this idea looks like burning service for shitcoins which don't have any value on real exchanges. Whoever sends to mentioned addresses should not care about future of that coins which value decreases day by day in my humble opinion. Maybe they have bot which filters better ones for holding compared to broken values and sells immediately if it can't find any real value. Who knows Huh

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:23:16 PM

Shitcoins or not - if you don't have access to them they're not yours. It's not some kind of famous platform like binance or huobi, so I'd like to keep my shitcoins in my wallet))
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:25:02 PM

The offer doesn't make sense to me either. They may be trying to buy up projects that are viable and undervalued to sell them when they  increase in value... this still doesn't make sense.
They are probably aware of a coming bull run?
They know something we don't.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:26:32 PM

If this were true, then it means we have the chance to make our coins that all this time having no value and just staying in our wallet without having any purposes to be useful. I really hope for any more good news on this infos.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:41:19 PM

I see this as a scam site, it doesn't have anything to prove that they will receive $ 100 through sending them to them.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:42:54 PM

And exactly is the restrictions to liquidate the credit they will give us?? A lot of brokers gives free credit to start with and it is totally for free and we all know that this always comes with hard restricts, for example, trade a certain amount etc, I see this as give tokens that have no value and get credit that have no value so I better of keep my tokens as a souvenir for my loss.  Cheesy
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:44:53 PM

If that broker pays a lot of money for any shitcoins we have then i guess he must be really into something? No one would collect such shitcoins without something in return. Or i think i missed something here? Does that broker pay for shitcoins or not? lol If not then i don't bother though, he might have someone to send some shitcoins on them for him.

apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:01:09 PM

Well, I'm still more inclined to believe that this is a fraud. Think about it, the idea is very strange, give me your bad coins and I that there will be able to give you...

MorAltsPlease (OP)

Activity: 282

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:43:46 AM

Actually the more I think about it the more I like this idea...here are my 2 Satoshis:

Trading platforms already pay a lot of money for traffic each day. They are all aware of the poor state of our market and how we are stuck with "souvenir tokens" so they probably prefer to spend this money on giving us token holders some credit on their platform to try it out. Most of us let's face it will probably lose some will make good returns.

Will they have something to do with the tokens? I hardly believe it....and if they are big as they say they will also not pump it...Do they do this without trying to gain anything? I would not bet on it either....So this leaves me with this:

They want us as players and they are willing to pay for it. The only question remaining is whether we chose to send them our tokens to get that chance on their platform? I think I'm ok with this for probably 890% of the shitcoins I'm holding
Diego_Armando

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:04:53 AM

I don't really get the idea about that, i mean what is the point on collecting coins that has no value whatsoever.
Will it really able to be trade that way?

I would guess its more a marketing tactic than a way to earn money. They said they will give $100 for shitcoins, and this $100 will be to trade in their platform.
What is it for us to lose?
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:19:30 AM

Throw your garbage out,if you can try with something at last then it is has no restrictions for doing that but I will say don't invest on new sites you will get scammed and always looknfor other people that they were doing this or not.
Diego_Armando

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:25:24 AM

Throw your garbage out,if you can try with something at last then it is has no restrictions for doing that but I will say don't invest on new sites you will get scammed and always looknfor other people that they were doing this or not.

I guess you're right. Me personally I wouldn't do anything before I understand exactly who is standing behind it. Especially when they expect me to send them my tokens ...
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:32:20 AM

Nope. It put me to a bigger risk to input my shitcoins. Even my shitcoins would be bigger than i expect in the future.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:33:12 AM

I guess this platform is trying to attract new users to trade their products (forex and etc). I don’t see that they are actually interested in the shit coin.
YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:46:33 AM

UPDATE!
They just updated the campaign offer to 100$!

Shit just got real! I applied for more details and ask them for Wings, now that it is delisted of Binance it is going to keep crushing to 0.00000000

Did any of you guys ask for their tokens to be on the next week's list?
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:56:14 AM

I am not sure what benefits they have collecting shit coins and i am sure majority of the people here must be holding a bad full of shit coins and what details you have to furnish to get them credited back, i am not interested to check those links but i would like to know from you how they are going to credit and which coins they will be credited for the shit coins you offer, is there any specific rates for each shit coins Cheesy , looks like a scam to collect your details and nothing else, be careful that there is no Trojan attached in your root while accessing those websites.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: