Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you send your Shitcoins for credit in a big broker's platform?!  (Read 296 times)
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 12:17:32 PM

I think I already know the catch, since they would be announcing the list if shitcoin and not just any shitcoin, I am thinking it wouldn't be a token that would would be willing to part with or feel comfortable calling a shitcoin.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:18:54 PM

Since it isn't called a charity organisation, I can only assume that there would be a catch, anyways let's wait and see how it goes, I doubt it would be an offer many would be willing to take when the full details comes to light.
MorAltsPlease (OP)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:20:30 PM

I decided to play along and now I'm waiting to hear back more details. Meanwhile, I'm trying to find the catch in this.....why would they want my shitcoins? what will they gain by holding them? am I missing something? I have to be honest I don't mind getting valuable credit for them anyway.....
I am not sure what benefits they have collecting shit coins and i am sure majority of the people here must be holding a bad full of shit coins and what details you have to furnish to get them credited back, i am not interested to check those links but i would like to know from you how they are going to credit and which coins they will be credited for the shit coins you offer, is there any specific rates for each shit coins Cheesy , looks like a scam to collect your details and nothing else, be careful that there is no Trojan attached in your root while accessing those websites.

Didn't get a reply back yet, to be fair its been less than 24 hours ago. But I was careful enough to check all links and they were safe I can tell you that
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:30:46 PM

Throw your garbage out,if you can try with something at last then it is has no restrictions for doing that but I will say don't invest on new sites you will get scammed and always looknfor other people that they were doing this or not.

I guess you're right. Me personally I wouldn't do anything before I understand exactly who is standing behind it. Especially when they expect me to send them my tokens ...
Common sense saved you though but the sad fact is that most people even don't able to find that this is high chance of scam.
Z-Chain

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:47:35 AM

I decided to play along and now I'm waiting to hear back more details. Meanwhile, I'm trying to find the catch in this.....why would they want my shitcoins? what will they gain by holding them? am I missing something? I have to be honest I don't mind getting valuable credit for them anyway.....
I am not sure what benefits they have collecting shit coins and i am sure majority of the people here must be holding a bad full of shit coins and what details you have to furnish to get them credited back, i am not interested to check those links but i would like to know from you how they are going to credit and which coins they will be credited for the shit coins you offer, is there any specific rates for each shit coins Cheesy , looks like a scam to collect your details and nothing else, be careful that there is no Trojan attached in your root while accessing those websites.

What is so hard to understand here? do you how much money these companies spend on buying leads?? they don't give a damn about your shitcoins just want you as their user......So they are willing to offer you credit to play with if you send it to them. They way I see it is that they don't want only bounty hunters to join them so they ask for a "Seriousness" fee
voron83-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 09:10:09 AM

It seems to me the catch is obvious and it is unlikely that you will be able to achieve at least some kind of success besides spent nerves!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: