Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Ann]Hellenic Coin - The epitome of decentralized tourism🔥  (Read 969 times)
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:29:19 PM

total supply is relatively small, only 100 million HNC. for those sold only 32 million HNC more. I also see this HNC project can be mining. of course with the mining system will make the price of HNC more secure in the future. a very good concept.
Why is the total supply so low? does this need time for the team to update or wait for the market to recover?
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:42:47 PM

total supply is relatively small, only 100 million HNC. for those sold only 32 million HNC more. I also see this HNC project can be mining. of course with the mining system will make the price of HNC more secure in the future. a very good concept.
Why is the total supply so low? does this need time for the team to update or wait for the market to recover?

Maybe they are waiting for the market to recover or stabilize in the next few years. this might be a long-term project that will continue to develop the team better later. maybe.
Crypto S (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:50:18 PM

The project is currently at its 4th year and the total supply is 69,500,000HNC. Grin

Don't hesitate to enter our TG community for real-time chatting and opinion exchanging Wink
Crypto S (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:21:45 AM

Our team has undergone some major amendments. Don't hesitate to take a look and meet our new CEO & Advisors.

Meanwhile, the first HNC ATMs will be established in luxurious Cypriot resorts before the end of May. More updates and content will be released soon.

Noen25

Activity: 122
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:34:48 AM

The project is currently at its 4th year and the total supply is 69,500,000HNC. Grin

Don't hesitate to enter our TG community for real-time chatting and opinion exchanging Wink
Hi admin  I have a question about working with a wallet.  If I create requests for coins, the wallet issues a new address every time.  Will all the addresses I created be active in the future?  or just the last address is my personal wallet address?
ArchDev
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:39:30 AM

Have seen many tourism projects. Not one has been accomplished yet. Maybe this project be different. Will watch.
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:13:15 AM

So how do people with old HellenicCoin swap from personal wallet that they either bought or mined?
RDOT

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 08:48:11 PM

I don't think you can.  I think you just lose those coins. So much for their advice to hodl the coin.
The legit thing to do would be to still honor those coins that were purchased or mined by people that supported the project early on.  Not sure if they'll do the right thing or just say too bad so sad.
And so if you buy new coins maybe they do the same thing in the future and fork to something else and... "too bad so sad" again    Cry
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 11:55:02 PM

I don't think you can.  I think you just lose those coins. So much for their advice to hodl the coin.
The legit thing to do would be to still honor those coins that were purchased or mined by people that supported the project early on.  Not sure if they'll do the right thing or just say too bad so sad.
And so if you buy new coins maybe they do the same thing in the future and fork to something else and... "too bad so sad" again    Cry

yea the old swap and steal others coins trick isnt new but isnt tolerated on many lvls of crypto, if they think doing thing the uncrypto way will just hurt em.
forum needs to put rules in place for coin swap, Eg old amount of coin must be  mined to cover any old holders and only can be used for that. with that that means they  cant pull the old u missed the swap date that they tried not to advertise was happening to collect more for themselves
RDOT

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 07:37:27 PM

Agreed. What it says to me is they can't be trusted.
The coin has no store of value if they can just fork/swap and you lose it.
I think one of their adverts says to HOLD or HODL (I forget) the coin but why? That's what I did and now it's useless because of something they did on their part. They need to honor the previously mined coins. Particularly when these are the early investors that supported the project.
And so much for being decentralized.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: