Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ANN] Block Panther V1.1 Out Now!!! PoS, Fast, Reliable & Secure [ANN][NEW]  (Read 2190 times)
BPNTeam (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:10:05 PM

Block Panther has updated it's clients and github repo's to support the further nodes etc to keep the network stabilised.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:13:25 PM

I mean i like new mineable projects without scamy masternode pre-sales
But i think without a special use case or a  exciting new feature.. you will have a hard time to survive.
BPNTeam (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:30:29 PM

I mean i like new mineable projects without scamy masternode pre-sales
But i think without a special use case or a  exciting new feature.. you will have a hard time to survive.

All will be revealed once the site is up "Hoping that is some point this week", We have our roadmap and more but that is for the site so please just stay tuned, It should be worth it.
BPNTeam (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:56:00 AM

Video of where, how and what mine a Block Panther (BPN) coin on the X14 algo (rus): https://youtu.be/E-NFEl_YQW8

Added to the Announcement, Have also seen it in Discord Thanks for helping out with a Vid.
BPNTeam (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:40:50 AM

We can now confirm that Block Panthers PoW/PoS Phase has come into effect and it is running smoothly with no problems at all, Hope that your all enjoying finding rewards.
BPNTeam (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:55:02 AM

Здpaвcтвyйтe!
Пoмoгитe paзoбpaтьcя - я мaйнил нa кoшeлёк и cдeлaл oкoлo 1712 мoнeт BPN нa кoшeлёк Bvd5Vjk4DKe4Hg4zcdbxSBGrhKnRPqiBbq (pool.rig.tokyo)и нa oкoлo 10000 блoкa пepeзaгpyзил кoмпьютep для POS mining - нo кoшeлёк выдaл oшибкy - я тoгдa пepeycтaнoвил кoшeлёк и ycтaнoвил кoтopый был coxpaнён wallet.dat (бэкaп) - нo вышлo "Кoшeлёк иcпopчeн-вoccтaнoвлeнию нe пoдлeжит"........Чтo мнe дeлaть yвaжaeмый BPNTeam? Пoмoгитe, пoжaлyйcтa-мoгy выcлaть Baм мoй Wallet.dat

C yвaжeниeм Aндpeй

Hello!
Help me understand - I was mining to my wallet and made about 1712 BPN coins to my Bvd5Vjk4DKe4Hg4zcdbxSBGrhKnRPqiBbq (pool.rig.tokyo)and about 10,000 block rebooted the computer for POS mining, but the wallet gave an error - I then reinstalled the wallet and put that wallet.dat(backup) was saved-but it turned out " the Wallet is spoiled-can not be restored.".......What should I do dear BPNTeam? Huh Help, please-I can send you my Wallet.dat

with respect Andrew (andrew.tagaev@gmail.com)

Join us on discord and we will look into it for you. Easier to talk there.
camel33

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:54:48 AM

WoW. This x14 is rarely occur. Probably coin ll be expensive. I ve found some hashpower here https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/x14
If someone have better source please tell me. THX
BTW i've mined over 1000 coin and wallet working perfectly.
BPNTeam (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:13:30 PM

Здpaвcтвyйтe!
Пoмoгитe paзoбpaтьcя - я мaйнил нa кoшeлёк и cдeлaл oкoлo 1712 мoнeт BPN нa кoшeлёк Bvd5Vjk4DKe4Hg4zcdbxSBGrhKnRPqiBbq (pool.rig.tokyo)и нa oкoлo 10000 блoкa пepeзaгpyзил кoмпьютep для POS mining - нo кoшeлёк выдaл oшибкy - я тoгдa пepeycтaнoвил кoшeлёк и ycтaнoвил кoтopый был coxpaнён wallet.dat (бэкaп) - нo вышлo "Кoшeлёк иcпopчeн-вoccтaнoвлeнию нe пoдлeжит"........Чтo мнe дeлaть yвaжaeмый BPNTeam? Пoмoгитe, пoжaлyйcтa-мoгy выcлaть Baм мoй Wallet.dat

C yвaжeниeм Aндpeй

Hello!
Help me understand - I was mining to my wallet and made about 1712 BPN coins to my Bvd5Vjk4DKe4Hg4zcdbxSBGrhKnRPqiBbq (pool.rig.tokyo)and about 10,000 block rebooted the computer for POS mining, but the wallet gave an error - I then reinstalled the wallet and put that wallet.dat(backup) was saved-but it turned out " the Wallet is spoiled-can not be restored.".......What should I do dear BPNTeam? Huh Help, please-I can send you my Wallet.dat

with respect Andrew (andrew.tagaev@gmail.com)

Bceм дoбpoгo вpeмeни cyтoк!!!!
   Moя пpoблeмa былa пpaктичecки cpaзy peшeнa пocлe личнoй бeceды c Dev в Discord. Пpoблeмa былa в иcпopчeннoй cлyчaйнo  цeпoчки блoкoв в кoшeлькe кoгдa пepeзaпycкaл. Dev - бoльшoe eмy cпacибo - yдeлил мнe вpeмя - выcлaл мнe нeoбxoдимыe фaйлы и пoдcкaзaл кaк вoccтaнoвить кoшeлёк - зa чтo eмy eщё paз oгpoмнoe cпacибo. Чecтнo гoвopя--я yжe дyмaл, чтo пoтepял 1712 BPN. Huh...Booбщeм,-ecть eщё пopядoчныe и oтвeтcтвeнныe люди - cпacибo Dev! Roll Eyes

Good day to all!!!!
   My problem was almost immediately resolved after a personal conversation with Dev in Discord. The problem was in a randomly broken block chain in my wallet when I restarted. Dev - thank him very much - gave me time - sent me the necessary files and suggested how to recover the wallet - for which I thank him again. Honestly - I already thought that I had lost 1712 BPN. Huh ... In general, there are still decent and responsible people - thanks Dev

It was no problems at all, We are here to maintain our project and listen to it's users. If we can help in any way we will and to our highest standard. We are Happy your Happy with the outcome and that we could get it resolved.

Now onto great things with your & everybody else's support.
camel33

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:46:25 PM

if someone have better method on x14 hash rate than https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/x14 please tell me. thx for any suggestion.
p.s.
Quite silent on bitcointalk abaut panther. Dear panther owner, have You got any news for Your fans??
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:13:54 PM

List of known Block Panther pools (BPN) :

https://miningpoolstats.stream/blockpanther

Live hashrate distribution, pool fees & minimum payment comparison.
sharex14

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:07:58 PM

We need good x14 hash rate sources, not pools!
camel33

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:18:14 PM

Promotions for bitcointalk members.
20% bonus time if You ll write message to rig owner that You have found rig in bitcointalk:
Only 3 rigs promotions:
1. 3.3GH https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/121318/?currency=BTC
2. 3.3GH https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/121019/?currency=BTC
3. 1.7GH https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/120502/?currency=BTC
cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 05:24:17 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 11:08:12 PM by cryptopool.builders

Thanks for mining Block Panther on https://thepool.life

POW is over

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 0.05% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • All ports NiceHash compatible.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!

We have dropped our mining fee to 0.05% on all coins! Happy mining!
mpos-pools

Activity: 478
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:41:29 AM

Pool https://s2.mpos-pools.com/bpn will be closed
in 72 hours. Please, withdraw your coins
MATPOC

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 12:01:01 PM

Dear miners!

BPN POW has been ended.

Very pleasant is the fact that you mine on Tokyo pool!
Thank you so much for your trust!

See you on other coins!
ENJOY THE LIFE!!!
neuromancer4867

Activity: 86
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:52:16 PM

Does that mean no more x14 mining? I can bring on pretty significant hash-power if x14 mining is still active and there is a pool?
BPNTeam (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:56:53 PM

Ok so as you know I presented some images above that was taken from our website. We do understand there is a few amongst us that thought we was not speaking honestly about it and using it to say create hype with fake media etc. This is not the case. I and Second Developer came to a decision amongst other members to spread out what we have been working on as we do not wish to throw all our goodies out Pandora's Box at once that would leave us The Team stuck and you the users with nothing new coming for months longer which we do not want.

So here it is Guys/Girls "https://blockpanther.live/"

So now we have released our website it is time to begin the update Phase on BPN Source Code. We will plan to have this finished and submitted to all in a timely fashion. There may be the needs for beta testers so we hope some will agree to that when/if needed.

We will be releasing news around forthcoming Operations & PantherAge soon. Thanks for the support
Hellion93

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:09:00 PM

Unfortunately u will not reach exchange without money... But good luck for u project)
BPNTeam (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:14:01 PM

Unfortunately u will not reach exchange without money... But good luck for u project)

We are aware of that which is why we are putting our own Funds into this project.

Us the TEAM are fully behind BPN so as long as your support continues great things will come.
BPNTeam (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:51:30 PM

For more up to date talks & movements along with future plans PLEASE SEE OUR DISCORD: https://discord.gg/vcF2Qss  We are a lot more active there.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: