Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 07:22:05 PM

I have gone through your project its really interesting when you invest in Bcnex coin, you are assured that it is backed by solid company with a good track record. one of their partners is bytecoin

I haven't seen anywhere where it is confirmed by the team besides I saw this in team telegram page

🎁Another competition to BCNEX users while waiting for our ICO round sales.
Join it NOW 👉 :
https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1116026655212859392

Anyone could join

Looks to me like anyone can participate. You would need to open and pass KYC on your BCNEX account. Next, you stand a chance to get $200 worth of BCNEX exchange tokens free. That’s good promotion to me.

I think KYC is becoming increasingly important for the blockchain and everyone seem to take it very seriously I just hope the process wouldn't be as tedious

One needs to start getting prepared for kyc in the crypto world as it has become very important to do that if one needs to take part in any ico.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:38:40 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 10:34:35 PM by mprep

I think KYC is becoming increasingly important for the blockchain and everyone seem to take it very seriously I just hope the process wouldn't be as tedious

Its not bad to have kyc. My only wish is that the team should not misuse the data.

I believe the team are reputable and would not indulge in any activity that has the potential to tarnish  their image. Dolling out kyc of individuals would be very reckless of them and as such they won't do it.

How much volume on your own exchange you have? Are you going to launch some IEO on your exchange like this making most of exchanges nowdays?

Bcnex platform is in Standby-Mode and has not yet officially launched. At this stage, we want to test, repair, and upgrade features as well as optimize the performance of the Bcnex trading platform.

About IEO, yes we are. Bcnex CEO wants to create a complete ecosystem (Bcnex Ecosystem) for Vietnamese innovative startup projects that work on blockchain and apply technology for social goods. His plan is backed by a Vietnamese national program, the 844, titled "Supporting the National Innovation Initiative to 2025" (ISEV).
Source of The National Program 844: http://en.dean844.most.gov.vn

For more information please watching closely in our roadmap.

But as I see your exchange working already and there are some trading pairs? Or this is just in beta mode?
Exchange is oriented for Vietnam only and there will be listed only Vietnamese token and coins?

I sincerely don't understand why BCNEX would be listing only Vietnam oriented projects. The exchange would be attracting users from all countries in the world, so there's no point listing only Vietnam projects which may not get the support of traders. I suggest that if BCNEX is committed to growth in the market, it should give every project opportunity to explore.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 07:49:53 PM

Some of my friends just learnt about your exchange. With more efforts and dedication from the team, we could be looking at a top three exchange. I’ll like to know the maximum and minimum amount investment of the token sales. Is there a limit for everyone?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 12:04:30 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 10:34:47 PM by mprep

How much volume on your own exchange you have? Are you going to launch some IEO on your exchange like this making most of exchanges nowdays?

Bcnex platform is in Standby-Mode and has not yet officially launched. At this stage, we want to test, repair, and upgrade features as well as optimize the performance of the Bcnex trading platform.

About IEO, yes we are. Bcnex CEO wants to create a complete ecosystem (Bcnex Ecosystem) for Vietnamese innovative startup projects that work on blockchain and apply technology for social goods. His plan is backed by a Vietnamese national program, the 844, titled "Supporting the National Innovation Initiative to 2025" (ISEV).

But as I see your exchange working already and there are some trading pairs? Or this is just in beta mode?
Exchange is oriented for Vietnam only and there will be listed only Vietnamese token and coins?

Bcnex trading platform officially goes live in July 2019. Our exchange will support a worldwide range of mainstream cryptocurrencies, and constantly expand our offering with other quality tokens.

I sincerely don't understand why BCNEX would be listing only Vietnam oriented projects. The exchange would be attracting users from all countries in the world, so there's no point listing only Vietnam projects which may not get the support of traders. I suggest that if BCNEX is committed to growth in the market, it should give every project opportunity to explore.

Yes, you are right. Bcnex is an international trading platform, every project has the opportunity to be listed on Bcnex after being reviewed and voted.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:27:15 AM

Its not bad to have kyc. My only wish is that the team should not misuse the data.

I believe the team are reputable and would not indulge in any activity that has the potential to tarnish  their image. Dolling out kyc of individuals would be very reckless of them and as such they won't do it.

yeah a lot of projects that fail may use the KYC that the member pass for other reason, and they may use it in illegal action (hopefully not). But for BCNEX, i best regard that all of information will be confidential.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:29:52 AM

Some of my friends just learnt about your exchange. With more efforts and dedication from the team, we could be looking at a top three exchange. I’ll like to know the maximum and minimum amount investment of the token sales. Is there a limit for everyone?

Bcnex is a very good project and I believe its worth considering for investment. The minimum investment amount is $100 and the maximum is $5000. The reason for having a cap limit for investment is to give more persons a chance to make their contribution.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:34:12 AM

Bcnex is a very good project and I believe its worth considering for investment. The minimum investment amount is $100 and the maximum is $5000. The reason for having a cap limit for investment is to give more persons a chance to make their contribution.

One of the major reasons for having a maximum investment limit is to create a level playing ground for all investors, and avoid issues of one individual dominating the whole space, it will also prevent the massive dumping of the value of the tokens.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:55:19 AM

I believe the team are reputable and would not indulge in any activity that has the potential to tarnish  their image. Dolling out kyc of individuals would be very reckless of them and as such they won't do it.

Am also in agreement concerning the teams reputation and am of the opinion that with their level of commitment towards this project, they won't be willing to succumb to the selling of personal information of their investors. I consider them to be far beyond that anomaly.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:09:01 AM

I believe BCNEX would make it to the top with the teams level of commitment. I do hope that the road map and structure which has been enshrined on the whitepaper will be followed and the team will continue with their zeal for the success of the project. There's nothing impossible with a determined and committed team.
suryanirwana16

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:17:27 AM

Weekend is comming. BCNEX have working Projects and i think this project is a precious. Good Work and we will continously see progres this project BCNEX
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:31:22 AM

Maximum purchase amount: 5000 USD
Minimum purchase amount: 100 USD
Public sale start time: 2019, May 03, 09:30:00 (GMT +7)

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:40:46 AM

Weekend is comming. BCNEX have working Projects and i think this project is a precious. Good Work and we will continously see progres this project BCNEX

I believe the project would be a a good source of investment, owing to the fact that the team are very hard working and committed to the success of the project.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:44:12 AM

The date for the public sale is fast approaching, I guess the private sale should be over soon, if there's any ongoing. I would like to know if there's any requirement for kyc verification for purchase of tokens.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:33:11 AM

Would the KYC be done by BCNEX team of a third party?
As much as I understand the importance of the KYC, I also wouldn’t want to give out my personal information to be used with my consent.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 09:39:14 AM

The date for the public sale is fast approaching, I guess the private sale should be over soon, if there's any ongoing. I would like to know if there's any requirement for kyc verification for purchase of tokens.

KYC is a requirement for anyone willing to participate in a STO Sales: private’s or public. I don’t know about BCNEX, being both STO and ICO, I don’t know who that would work for them, and if it’s possible to be both at same time.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 10:31:18 AM

KYC is a requirement for anyone willing to participate in a STO Sales: private’s or public. I don’t know about BCNEX, being both STO and ICO, I don’t know who that would work for them, and if it’s possible to be both at same time.
Kenneth Oh of Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP will help Bcnex converting 50% $BNCX token to legalized Security Tokens at the end of 2019.
https://twitter.com/NgoHoangQuyen/status/1114139898011947008

Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:16:49 PM

Based on my understanding, BCNEX is actually running an ICO as it stands today. But there's a promise of converting 50% of the tokens around December of this year to a security token. I really don't know if there will be a swap to effect this promise or the tokens will be automatically converted in the holders wallets.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:28:46 PM

As much as I understand the importance of the KYC, I also wouldn’t want to give out my personal information to be used with my consent.
Almost all exchanges require KYC customers to be able to serve better and I believe this is a reputable exchange so you don't have to worry about security issues. They support everyone very well and all my questions are answered very quickly. In my opinion, BCNEX can be considered the most potential exchange at the moment because their interface is really much better than other exchanges.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:29:33 PM

Kenneth Oh of Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP will help Bcnex converting 50% $BNCX token to legalized Security Tokens at the end of 2019.
https://twitter.com/NgoHoangQuyen/status/1114139898011947008

It's awesome to know that Bcnex has the potential to become a security token, and with the backup of the best law firm in Singapore, I see that coming to fruition. BCNEX will make more millionaire before the end of the year.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:33:05 PM

The kyc is actually done by Bcnex and I believe the team are aware of the fear of users loosing their personal information to unscrupulous third parties. I suggest that you carry out the kyc and hopefully there will be no cause for regret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: