Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:05:26 AM

Crypto need to be fully independent before such bull run like the one of 2017 happen. Now this days a lot is happening. And not to create a FUD it would be pretty hard for Bitcoin to break $6000 resistance due to a lot of factors

What exactly you mean with crypto become independent? As of now it is like that. I want this to get some dependency on the conventional markets.

Me too got confused by his comments..
But I guess he means to say, crypto should not be regulated or restricted by countries/governments.
Although this is partially contradictory since its not regulated but rather banned or allowed.

if the cryptocurrency industry was not regulated at all - it would be chaos. Here you could earn both money and lose a lot of money. I think, that this should be a minor regulation. however, it has no negative influence on the interests of the internal and external environment.

Crypto need some regulations,  otherwise there will be lot of scam project will be in market. Also cases of money laundering will be there. In short people will lose confidence over crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:44:28 AM

Where is the BCNEX main office is located? Was the team associated with any other exchange ? I mean so they have the experience in supporting any exchange related services?

Since the team members are all Vietnamese, We can speculate that this project is based on Vietnam.

All team information can be found on their team page together with their LinkedIn and facebook profile for added transparency

Vietnam is the attractive part everybody is talking about. Lets see how this project picks up.

yeah, vientnem and most developing countries are the ones pushing for the adoption of cryptocurrency i believe one the big guys come into play the game will change

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:59:35 AM

Bcnex ICO starts in 7 days
It's been an interesting ride this far.
Check this tweet https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1121584114950217728?s=21

Eagerly waiting for token sale to start. First I would be watching the response to token sale, since current crypto market is not that good. Even though ETH is up more than 100% from 2018 low. But we still not in bull phase.

Crypto need to be fully independent before such bull run like the one of 2017 happen. Now this days a lot is happening. And not to create a FUD it would be pretty hard for Bitcoin to break $6000 resistance due to a lot of factors

What's your definition of independence? I sincerely don't understand what you meant by fully independent. Are you looking at it, from the perspective of the impact of whales on the cryptocurrency space or from the government influences. I believe cryptocurrency is to some extent independent and would like to know the factors that could impede the increase in value of Bitcoin.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:12:49 PM

Where is the BCNEX main office is located? Was the team associated with any other exchange ? I mean so they have the experience in supporting any exchange related services?

Since the team members are all Vietnamese, We can speculate that this project is based on Vietnam.

All team information can be found on their team page together with their LinkedIn and facebook profile for added transparency

Vietnam is the attractive part everybody is talking about. Lets see how this project picks up.

yeah, vientnem and most developing countries are the ones pushing for the adoption of cryptocurrency i believe one the big guys come into play the game will change

The mass adoption of cryptocurrency is still a long ride, there are so many structural issues that need to be put in place before the mass adoption can be considered. Cryptocurrency is still in shambles and no government will be willing to accept it as means of payment.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:50:28 PM

The mass adoption of cryptocurrency is still a long ride, there are so many structural issues that need to be put in place before the mass adoption can be considered. Cryptocurrency is still in shambles and no government will be willing to accept it as means of payment.

Every adaptations takes its own time. Especially crypto is not easily understandable for many. It will take much more time than other things.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:55:33 PM

Big Asian countries are avoiding crypto whereas smaller ones are pushing it hard to make it legal. Don't really understand the strategy.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:25:37 PM

What exactly you mean with crypto become independent? As of now it is like that. I want this to get some dependency on the conventional markets.

But I guess he means to say, crypto should not be regulated or restricted by countries/governments.
Although this is partially contradictory since its not regulated but rather banned or allowed.

if the cryptocurrency industry was not regulated at all - it would be chaos. Here you could earn both money and lose a lot of money. I think, that this should be a minor regulation. however, it has no negative influence on the interests of the internal and external environment.

Crypto need some regulations,  otherwise there will be lot of scam project will be in market. Also cases of money laundering will be there. In short people will lose confidence over crypto.

I think some regulations are their, still scams happen..
All depends on teams and investors involved..

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 01:26:20 AM

Correct dcoolguy84, Many country have own regulation about crypto currency and projects. but, scam projects is part of business like scam investment with fiat currencies. we can't stop it until now. How to avoid? Chan001, you need to research projects before start to invest or something like that.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
aseprebel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

cogwise.io

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:15:29 AM

Correct dcoolguy84, Many country have own regulation about crypto currency and projects. but, scam projects is part of business like scam investment with fiat currencies. we can't stop it until now. How to avoid? Chan001, you need to research projects before start to invest or something like that.
he is absolutely right, every country has its own regulations with cryptocurency. but I am very positive and believe that this Vietnam project will be a success, we'll see that in the next 4 days sales will begin.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 05:03:29 AM

Not only research, But with proper due diligence on every project that we join we can minimize are chances of getting rekt and scam by ICO projects.

Always check team members if they are legit and if possible ask them for a video conference since a legit person is not afraid to talk to its community

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:31:06 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 08:50:31 PM by Mrcharles

I agree with the fact that the mass adoption of cryptocurrency is not anytime soon due to the inherent issues in the cryptocurrency space and the fact that cryptocurrency hasn't earned the trust of the masses. So many structural changes are necessary to bring the light to the cryptocurrency space.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:13:02 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree with the fact that the mass adoption of cryptocurrency is not anytime soon due to the inherent issues in the cryptocurrency space and the fact that cryptocurrency hasn't earned the trust of the masses. So many structural changes are necessary to bring the light to the cryptocurrency space.
[/quote]

Does this mean, crypto currencies are officially allowed at Vietnam? Or they have not blocked it until now ? Both make lot of difference.
chan001

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:58:12 PM

Agree. There are still many scams are running.  But it's not easy for individuals to scan all projects and conclude which one is good and which one is not.  It's not easy for crypto to earn trust of everyone.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 08:19:55 PM

Agree. There are still many scams are running.  But it's not easy for individuals to scan all projects and conclude which one is good and which one is not.  It's not easy for crypto to earn trust of everyone.

That's the reason most of ICOs now using KYC, but even after KYC its still unable to prevent scams.
Because of that, trust buildup in investors and retailers is not that easy these days.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:34:34 AM

What I meant here was about whale manipulation. Crypto needs to move from the place of control from a single entity, institution or group of whales like what we have in the forex market. When I say independent I meant from the factors I mentioned.

The not too recent BCH and BSV saga explains the reason why there is a need for total independence of crypto few entities

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:54:00 AM

There are a lot of exchanges. Most of which comes up with similar features as the oldest ones. Like a copypasta of the top exchanges. I understand that more exchanges would mean more people knowing about crypto while they try to promotions in the country they’re located. To get to the top, what chances do you have?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:15:40 AM

Hello Bcnex team! Your article (https://krown.io/story/why-vietnam-is-the-next-big-market-for-cryptocurrencies) has been shared on Krown! Make sure to upvote your link!

Vietnam is possibly going to be a one stop bus stop for cryptocurrency entrepreneurs and enthusiast, the future of cryptocurrency is certainly bright and am happy vietnam is creating a position for itself.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:18:53 AM

We only have a  days until the Initial Coin Offering starts.  Let us hope that this one will build a huge amount of participant so we can now attract more investors, and more people so that the project will be successful, hope the team continue its job.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:31:17 AM

We only have a  days until the Initial Coin Offering starts.  Let us hope that this one will build a huge amount of participant so we can now attract more investors, and more people so that the project will be successful, hope the team continue its job.

That's depends on partially with marketing which project team did till now. May I know what type of marketing BCNEX team did?
chan001

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:03:30 PM

We only have a  days until the Initial Coin Offering starts.  Let us hope that this one will build a huge amount of participant so we can now attract more investors, and more people so that the project will be successful, hope the team continue its job.

That's depends on partially with marketing which project team did till now. May I know what type of marketing BCNEX team did?

I have seen few projects manage to sold token / reach hardcap within few days of ICO launch. Those projects was good but they also did really good marketing before the start of ICO. I hope BCNEX did some research from marketing prospective as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: