Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork Is Nearing  (Read 356 times)
Stella_btc (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:24:48 AM

Previously, Ethereum Hard Fork Constantinople was scheduled for January 16, 2019, at block 7,080,000, which got postponed due to a vulnerability (allowing reentrancy) in Ethereum Improvement Proposal (EIP) 1283, which has been explained in a detailed way in the latter part of the article. So, at a core Ethereum devs meeting, it has been decided that Ethereum hard fork Constantinople would finally happen on 27th of February, 2019, at block number 7,280,000.

We have seen similar happenings during or before Bitcoin Cash hard fork, wherein the other cryptocurrencies suffered for quite a bit of time. It is hard to predict the long-term impact of a hard fork and its evident that ETH is in a very critical phase now, as its going through a significant transition phase.

Exchanges Supporting the Ethereum Hard Fork

Binance

Binance has confirmed that it would extend its support to the Ethereum hard fork Constantinople which is likely to happen between 14th of January, 2019 to 18th of January, 2019 (Ethereum hard fork date).

KuCoin

Even KuCoin has announced that they would be supporting the Ethereum Constantinople hard fork. They even mentioned that even if creates a newly forked chain, it would distribute the assets to all the users or the holders.

BitForex

BitForex has officially confirmed that they would be providing support to the upcoming Ethereum Constantinople hard fork. They clarified that during the hard fork timeframe if there are any airdrops or hard forks, they would send the airdrops based on the snapshots of the assets. They don't want the users to get stressed out, hence will take care of the technical requirements during the hard fork.

OKEx

OKEx announced  through its enlightening blog about Ethereum Constantinople hard fork that they are supporting the upcoming ETH Constantinople update, recommending the users to deposit ETH without worrying about their holdings. They iterated that the holdings would be safe with their institutional-grade security system.

Huobi Global

Huobi Global has officially announced that they would be supporting the upcoming Ethereum Constantinople hard fork. If there are any additional airdrops during the hard fork, then they would distribute to the respective users after receiving. They have recommended the users to deposit the ETH as Huobi will be taking care of the technical requirements during the hard fork formation.

Bibox

Bibox has also confirmed recently that they would assist the users during the Ethereum Constantinople hard fork. They have recommended the users to deposit ETH to their respective accounts and does not have to worry about anything else. Similarly, they would distribute the airdrops to the users based on the last received snapshot, if there are any additional hard forks or airdrops. All the announcements will be done on their website.

IDEX (Aurora)

IDEX has announced that it will automatically transition to the Ethereum Constantinople hard fork and will stay in sync with the upcoming fork. They also stated that the users don't have to be worried about the transition and would take care of the technicalities.

HitBTC

One of the prominent cryptocurrency exchanges HitBTC has also announced that it will support upcoming Ethereum Constantinople hard fork. They stated that - "Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed in full prior to the block height shown below. We will handle all the technical requirements involved for all users holding Ethereum in their HitBTC accounts, please be assured that funds will be safe."

Coinbase

Coinbase explicitly announced that they intend to fully support the upcoming Ethereum Constantinople hard fork, which is about to happen in one or two days. They have a message for their customers where they said that "Customers on Coinbase Pro, Coinbase Prime, and Coinbase.com and our ios and android apps can continue buying, selling, trading and converting Ethereum(ETH) during the upgrade."

Read all updates here: https://coinswitch.co/news/ethereum-hard-fork-jan-19-know-everything-about-3-upcoming-eth-hard-forks

Let me know your thought on this..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:31:41 AM

Probit- I also saw an announcement by Probit Exchange that they would be supporting the hardfork as well, infact all major exchanges seem to be supporting the hardfork and the smaller ones are following their leads.
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 11:33:25 AM

I love the fact that major exchanges are supporting the hardfork but personally I believe in keeping my own funds secured by me and this is why I would be keeping my ethereum in my personal wallet during the snapshot.
Mr Airdrops

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 11:33:38 AM

Ethereum fork is going to take place on the upcoming 10 days.. how will ethereum perform? how peoples and icos will react to the new system!?
there is a big hope that ethereum will pump hard.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 11:38:42 AM

Previously, Ethereum Hard Fork Constantinople was scheduled for January 16, 2019, at block 7,080,000, which got postponed due to a vulnerability (allowing reentrancy) in Ethereum Improvement Proposal (EIP) 1283, which has been explained in a detailed way in the latter part of the article. So, at a core Ethereum devs meeting, it has been decided that Ethereum hard fork Constantinople would finally happen on 27th of February, 2019, at block number 7,280,000.

We have seen similar happenings during or before Bitcoin Cash hard fork, wherein the other cryptocurrencies suffered for quite a bit of time. It is hard to predict the long-term impact of a hard fork and its evident that ETH is in a very critical phase now, as its going through a significant transition phase.

Binance

Binance has confirmed that it would extend its support to the Ethereum hard fork Constantinople which is likely to happen between 14th of January, 2019 to 18th of January, 2019 (Ethereum hard fork date).

KuCoin

Even KuCoin has announced that they would be supporting the Ethereum Constantinople hard fork. They even mentioned that even if creates a newly forked chain, it would distribute the assets to all the users or the holders.

BitForex

BitForex has officially confirmed that they would be providing support to the upcoming Ethereum Constantinople hard fork. They clarified that during the hard fork timeframe if there are any airdrops or hard forks, they would send the airdrops based on the snapshots of the assets. They don't want the users to get stressed out, hence will take care of the technical requirements during the hard fork.

OKEx

OKEx announced  through its enlightening blog about Ethereum Constantinople hard fork that they are supporting the upcoming ETH Constantinople update, recommending the users to deposit ETH without worrying about their holdings. They iterated that the holdings would be safe with their institutional-grade security system.

Huobi Global

Huobi Global has officially announced that they would be supporting the upcoming Ethereum Constantinople hard fork. If there are any additional airdrops during the hard fork, then they would distribute to the respective users after receiving. They have recommended the users to deposit the ETH as Huobi will be taking care of the technical requirements during the hard fork formation.

Bibox

Bibox has also confirmed recently that they would assist the users during the Ethereum Constantinople hard fork. They have recommended the users to deposit ETH to their respective accounts and does not have to worry about anything else. Similarly, they would distribute the airdrops to the users based on the last received snapshot, if there are any additional hard forks or airdrops. All the announcements will be done on their website.

IDEX (Aurora)

IDEX has announced that it will automatically transition to the Ethereum Constantinople hard fork and will stay in sync with the upcoming fork. They also stated that the users don't have to be worried about the transition and would take care of the technicalities.

HitBTC

One of the prominent cryptocurrency exchanges HitBTC has also announced that it will support upcoming Ethereum Constantinople hard fork. They stated that - "Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed in full prior to the block height shown below. We will handle all the technical requirements involved for all users holding Ethereum in their HitBTC accounts, please be assured that funds will be safe."

Coinbase

Coinbase explicitly announced that they intend to fully support the upcoming Ethereum Constantinople hard fork, which is about to happen in one or two days. They have a message for their customers where they said that "Customers on Coinbase Pro, Coinbase Prime, and Coinbase.com and our ios and android apps can continue buying, selling, trading and converting Ethereum(ETH) during the upgrade."

Read all updates here: https://coinswitch.co/news/ethereum-hard-fork-jan-19-know-everything-about-3-upcoming-eth-hard-forks

I think the Ethereum Constantinople hard fork news information is a welcome development to the entire cryptocurrency community, i  believe this development would boost the price of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:43:19 AM

Such a number of exchanges are ready to provide support to ethereum, this clearly means that even if a bad situation occurs, they will all try to soften it!
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:49:45 AM

Why no Bittrex on that list? https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/1082731168955592706

As far as I know, there are more exchanges that is going to support the hardfork.
taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:53:22 AM

This fork is an update. So there is no splitted tokens/coins. Etheruem will develop their network basis from POW to POS.

So all exchanges should be support this fork or delist it.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 11:57:02 AM

The test experiment were not successful if I remember correctly and accordingly hard fork was extended one more month.
I do not think the exchange will refuse their earnings. ETH is in the second place after Bitcoin in the market and not to accepting it is not to accepting cryptocurrency.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 01:05:32 PM

Yeap , it's near and market and the market responds very positively to this. All the assets are green and ethereum is creeping up on this news very cheerfully. I hope this time they will succeed and there will no longer be any delays in the hard-fork implementation.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:11:23 PM

I hope that everything will go well, without errors, now it is very important that such a large project has no noticeable bugs in the update.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:47:15 PM

In anticipation of hard forks, we see that the market responded well with growth. It is likely that growth will last until February 28.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 03:13:41 PM

I hope the upgrade won't have any problem at all. Hoping that they have resolve the vulnerability they have seen with the upgrade. I really can't wait to see how ethereum will perform with the first one out of the series of upgrade. Also, it is nice to know that major exchanges fully support the hard fork.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:33:33 PM

very interesting news in my personal opinion, this is very useful news, for a crypto trader, with the Ethereum Hard Fork Constantinople scheduled, then the value of the purchase of coins will experience an increase in purchases, I personally will immediately investigate it, to each exchange, once again, be patient to wait for the problem to be finished in the hardfork process, I think positively about this news, profit is the main target, thank you for the information.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:35:22 PM

I think it makes lot of sense to say this is why Ethereum price is boosting without the upgrade yet ,I wonder how everything will go after the Constantinople fork ,but I trust vitalik and his team ,this is a step that will definitely make ETH stand out among the rest like tron and neo,no other better smart contract blockchain coin

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Stella_btc (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:19:53 AM

Binance

KuCoin

BitForex

OKEx

Huobi Global

Bibox

IDEX (Aurora)

HitBTC

Coinbase

I think the Ethereum Constantinople hard fork news information is a welcome development to the entire cryptocurrency community, i  believe this development would boost the price of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market. Thanks

Thank you so much for your valuable opinion.
Its a big Yes for me, a great opportunity to buy or invest on ethereum because the price is still cheaper today and I believe that ethereum will be more profitable in the future if we HODL it for years.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:10:59 PM

I think that Constantinople will still be initiated despite the problems with the update code. Infinitely postpone, too, can not.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:22:10 PM

Such a number of exchanges are ready to provide support to ethereum, this clearly means that even if a bad situation occurs, they will all try to soften it!

All exchanges and services will do, it's logical, they don't have another option either. I mean, this is not a fork in which someone is going to create a new coin and they have to decide which one will support, this is just an upgrade and we are talking about Ethereum, not an unknown coin. I guess they will disable deposits and withdrawals before and after the fork, until everything is safe.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:49:08 PM

I think for anyone to benefit from the Ethereum Constantinople hard fork you must hold some Ethereum in those mentioned exchanges that will be supporting the exercise. Hope I am correct? I need contribution to this question.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:18:57 PM

I think for anyone to benefit from the Ethereum Constantinople hard fork you must hold some Ethereum in those mentioned exchanges that will be supporting the exercise. Hope I am correct? I need contribution to this question.
It is not a must you hold the ethereum on the listed or any other exchange that supports it. You can as well hold it in your private wallet prior and until the date scheduled for it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: