Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork Is Nearing  (Read 356 times)
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:49:42 PM

Of course, most exchanges will support hard fork of Ethereum. it is important that it finally takes place.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:56:06 PM

The fork could stabilize Ethereums recent uptrend. Let's hope everything will go down smoothly.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:18:48 PM

The fork could stabilize Ethereums recent uptrend. Let's hope everything will go down smoothly.
Well, I think it depends more on bitcoin if it goes down and the Ethereum will go down, too, I think it's too early to talk about a bullish trend)

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:17:27 PM

Of course it's good that so many exchanges support the Ethereum fork , but I do not think that it will be a popular coin , it seems to me that all forks are not very useful for the market!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:26:05 PM

As usual before the hardfork arrives the price always goes up first, but after that the price will drop sharply, so I will take advantage now by buying Ethereum at the current price, because the hardfork is only a few days away.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:27:15 PM

I hope that this time the hardfork will be made without a problem and will not postpone it to another date.
If it works, it will be a big step not only for Ethereum, but for all cryptocurrencies.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:34:20 PM

As usual before the hardfork arrives the price always goes up first, but after that the price will drop sharply, so I will take advantage now by buying Ethereum at the current price, because the hardfork is only a few days away.
That's because most people will think that after hardfork, the price of coins will soar, so many people buy it to benefit from the price spikes that they predict and because many buyers have a price increase but when Hardfork happens, people compete to sell their coins as quickly as possible and this is which makes the price fall again, if only they don't sell it there will be no dump after the hardfork occurs

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:38:42 PM

I hope that this time the hardfork will be made without a problem and will not postpone it to another date.
If it works, it will be a big step not only for Ethereum, but for all cryptocurrencies.

I personally think hardfork is only going to destroy the coin, it's great to see developers want to try to make the coin become better, but not a lot of people care about the changes they just want to make more profits, a lot of forking coin also can't rise well, so I don't too excited about the forking

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:39:07 PM

Its a sad thing for me, because i was not able to store some of the ETH coins in my port, i was able to sold all my holdings lately due to some personal needs, and now, im hunting to buy even a little more, and so that in preparation for a price surge i think because of the upcoming hardfork.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:52:48 PM

I think it makes lot of sense to say this is why Ethereum price is boosting without the upgrade yet ,I wonder how everything will go after the Constantinople fork ,but I trust vitalik and his team ,this is a step that will definitely make ETH stand out among the rest like tron and neo,no other better smart contract blockchain coin
I think that now we are seeing a general growth of the cryptocurrency market, and not a separate increase in the ethereum price due to the upcoming improvements to this coin. Although, of course, it is possible that this circumstance influenced both the general market increase and the ethereum price increase.
We will already see a concrete increase in the ethereum price some time after the introduction of improvements, when the first results of these improvements will be visible. I hope that it will be so.
atjiat

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 08:32:46 PM

I think it makes lot of sense to say this is why Ethereum price is boosting without the upgrade yet ,I wonder how everything will go after the Constantinople fork ,but I trust vitalik and his team ,this is a step that will definitely make ETH stand out among the rest like tron and neo,no other better smart contract blockchain coin
I think that now we are seeing a general growth of the cryptocurrency market, and not a separate increase in the ethereum price due to the upcoming improvements to this coin. Although, of course, it is possible that this circumstance influenced both the general market increase and the ethereum price increase.
We will already see a concrete increase in the ethereum price some time after the introduction of improvements, when the first results of these improvements will be visible. I hope that it will be so.
The fact is that today's increase in prices for ethereum is due to a specific post of the entire cryptocurrency market, And when we wait for the update to ethereum, we will probably see other pricing results.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:39:23 PM

The price has gone up but not as much as i had expected. Perhaps people are waiting for the hard fork to take place and see if it is successful before buying bucket loads. They tried and failed before so people are more wary now

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:44:10 PM

This Fork will bring more demand from the coin. this one is getting more attention to the people.
Once the FORK get the success i am looking for more rise in the market.
There are so many exchange confirmed about the support so lets see it.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:46:52 PM

More days to come, hoping to see a great development with ETH and i hope for the price to go up high. Though many are still doubt, i know ETH has prepare something good for all of us. It looks like there will be no more delays.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:47:24 PM

I do not know why this is posted as good news, they basically must support it they have no other choice other than delisting it because this is not a split hard fork it is just an upgrade if they choose not to support it then they must delist it, which will never happen because no exchange in his right mind will choose to delist the secondly important coin in Cryptosphere that will be just dumb.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:50:21 PM

The price has gone up but not as much as i had expected. Perhaps people are waiting for the hard fork to take place and see if it is successful before buying bucket loads. They tried and failed before so people are more wary now
People are afraid to invest in ethereum. Developers have already canceled this hardfork 2 times. They can not once again move the date of the hardfork. If this happens, the price of the coin will drop very much. Many people will be disappointed in ethereum.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:51:37 AM

People are afraid to invest in ethereum. Developers have already canceled this hardfork 2 times. They can not once again move the date of the hardfork. If this happens, the price of the coin will drop very much. Many people will be disappointed in ethereum.

actually this fork has been postponed/canceled a lot more than just two times. in fact it was supposed to happen years ago but it never did because of the incompetence of the developer and his lack of interest in his own creation.
if you recall there was actually a deadline for it too with something called "difficulty bomb" which they had to remove because it was never ready to implement the fork.

and people aren't just scared because of that, they are mostly scared because of the high possibility of chain split and coin loss and also the dump that will be followed.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:25:11 AM

If the ETH team goes well without any problems during the hard fork and after that, I think that all exchanges will easily support it.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
ralph_0608

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:07:27 PM

We saw for the past weeks how ETH price move positively maybe this is due to the upcoming constantinople hardfork and hoping this time it would be a successful. We all aware that this hardfork was even scheduled a year ago but due to lot of security threat and other problems that hamper the implementation it was posponed many times already. Lets all hopeful that this time all must  going well accordingly.

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:12:22 PM

Lets all hopeful that this time all must going well accordingly.

I think it is all about Bitcoin and its price now. Bitcoin price will go stable is the nearest time, then Ethereum will rise slowly. But if Bitcoin price will go down, I think we may see surprise.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: