Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull or trap??  (Read 1016 times)
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:20:46 PM

with the current market increase, many speculate that the bull will come soon. but for now, I don't think this is yet. because there is likely to be a reversal trend.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:24:10 PM

The market is now looking good and green, thinking positively that the market today is not a trap but an increase that is deserved.
We will find a slow but definite and immediate bull coming so this is the beginning of the green market.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:11:40 PM

The market is now looking good and green, thinking positively that the market today is not a trap but an increase that is deserved.
We will find a slow but definite and immediate bull coming so this is the beginning of the green market.
We deserved for its pumps and this could be the rewards of our patient. Though we aren't sure that this is the start for bull run but I've never think that is another trap for us created by some whales. I may consider this few pumps as a natural trend for crypto, but of course we need to analyze the market carefully and don't be so confident.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:10:25 PM

with the current market increase, many speculate that the bull will come soon. but for now, I don't think this is yet. because there is likely to be a reversal trend.
bulls are still sleeping until 2020 (lol), this year is still the same as last year but at least this year it's still better because the bad sentiment on cryptocurrency isn't too much. i think now we can start buy some asset to hold for later.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:43:08 AM

It was just a bull trap! Ive seen this last year I believe way back in October, see dump happened like in 30mins. It is very hard to believe that bull market will still come specially governments are interfering and trying to get in to cryptoworld but still all of this will change if a lot of people specially wealthy ones will start doing business with crypto.
I think any price increase can be said as a bull trap if there is no valid good news, but when 2020 there will be a very long price increase and make the price of all cryptocurrency going up can be a natural thing because there are halving that occur at that year.

I agree any price spike can be considered as bull trap but see what happened last 2017 was a gradual change in price but may I know what news will happen in 2020  that made you believe that there would an increase.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:54:57 AM

It was just a bull trap! Ive seen this last year I believe way back in October, see dump happened like in 30mins. It is very hard to believe that bull market will still come specially governments are interfering and trying to get in to cryptoworld but still all of this will change if a lot of people specially wealthy ones will start doing business with crypto.
I think any price increase can be said as a bull trap if there is no valid good news, but when 2020 there will be a very long price increase and make the price of all cryptocurrency going up can be a natural thing because there are halving that occur at that year.

I agree any price spike can be considered as bull trap but see what happened last 2017 was a gradual change in price but may I know what news will happen in 2020  that made you believe that there would an increase.
We are thinking it's a bull trap because our mind is still bearish.
I believe it's just a matter of mind conditioned and unfortunately we were conditioned by the bear due to this long bear period that we like to break.
So now, we cannot appreciate with full confidence every time there is a big spike of price.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:35:01 AM

We deserved for its pumps and this could be the rewards of our patient. Though we aren't sure that this is the start for bull run but I've never think that is another trap for us created by some whales. I may consider this few pumps as a natural trend for crypto, but of course we need to analyze the market carefully and don't be so confident.

Yes, we still have to learn the market analysis to avoid the trap, but take the opportunity to make a profit.
When this looks good, then the opportunity to throw away coins that might be less feasible to store.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:53:28 AM

Bull trap as it may look like but that was last year and we're moving onto the next year and months to come. We can speculate the way we think of the market but it's hard to figure out if this bull trap will be ending soon.

Those wealthy ones you are saying are the institutions..
Now if it's still a bull trap then it will be another disappointment for investors.
So far for the month of march, we have a significant growth and I am expecting this will push through and continue to a high price.
Some are still doubting how capable BTC is but they have no idea how the whales can manipulate the market, if they didn't we could be higher than $10K now.

This is not new to us, everytime there's significant increase people react and hopefully this time we will see some success.
Those rushing investors are the ones that will be very disappointed to know if this is a bull trap. But how to know if this is truly a bull trap? I guess we have been expecting gains quickly, the market starts to show its dominance and recovers day by day. $10,000's still far ahead but I'm sure to it that we will hit it again, when? no can say. It can be after, during or before the 2020 halving but there's too much hope for next year so this year's labeled as accumulation period.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:57:21 AM

bulls are still sleeping until 2020 (lol), this year is still the same as last year but at least this year it's still better because the bad sentiment on cryptocurrency isn't too much. i think now we can start buy some asset to hold for later.
Last year started not so bad, and then the decline in prices only gained momentum, so you can not be completely sure that in the spring the price will be stable and will not fall

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:05:09 AM

22billion into the market ... in less than 48hours,  Is this a possible bull run?? or just a cat bounce?? What's your take on this??

It is just a small pump, and probably a rallying made by whales. They usually tend to influence the market by creating some fake orders and when the people started to noticed it everyone will buy and FOMO. Bull run effect happening when the coins are really have huge demand not an auto sell and buy from a bot which own by one person.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:53:45 PM

I think market is heading to bull. There are some good news incoming. Volumes of all Alt are increasing. Besides ETH fork will happend in March 1 (Approximately) . LTC halving in May. So i think we will see next bull run soon.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:30:29 PM

We're not sure whether it's bullrun or bulltrap. It is true now that the market crypto is on the rise, but it is also will fall suddenly later. We don't know what will happening next. But I hope that this year will be a better and lucky year than before. I really hoping that bullrun will happened in crypto market soon.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: