markstivn98 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:13:14 PM

cancer is an abnormal cell proliferation
dependence on genetics
if he gives distant transition it is difficult to recover from him
do you think they will find a cure for it??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:56:56 PM

If there is a cure for cancer, how are you going to know it? You have to start by believing the people who have found the cure, rather than the medical who cover the cure up, and try to destroy the knowledge about it.

Healing Cancer with Cannabis: The Rick Simpson Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak3Zo7-hNO0

Check out the sidebar of videos in addition to this one.

Also, check out the other non-medical cures that are shown online.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:07:59 PM

Cancer - it's really insanely terrible phenomenon, in principle, like any disease
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:25:55 AM

There is so much info out there that can help people with cancer, that the only reason cancer is a problem is that people won't educate themselves. Below are 3 articles from Natural News that explain a lot about cancer. If you go to NN and type "cancer" in their search box, you almost certainly will find all kinds of info that will cure your cancer... if you use it.

Researchers are stunned at the tremendous anticancer potential of turmeric

CANCER largely caused by processed food and toxic ingredients, new study confirms

Immunotherapy for cancer patients is impaired by antibiotic use, new study finds

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:13:34 AM

I really hope we will find a cure for cancer.  I have seen first hand how devastating effects it can do to someone close.  We are now at a point in medicine where we can alter dna in an embryo, I just hope we can find the cause and remedy for cancer. 
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 10:39:46 AM

Drinking cannabis oil has cured many people of cancer. Read about it.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 10:58:31 AM

I don't know if it's true, but there are ways to cure it, but for the higher-ups of different hospitals, they do not want to establish the cure because Cancer patients pour a lot of money to them. The priority of others is profit, not the well-being of others.

That's just how cruel the world is.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 07:23:51 PM

I fully believe there would already be multiple cures for different cancers (or there already are) if "cancer treatment" wasn't a multi-billion dollar industry in and of itself. There's no money in a cure, only in treatments...   Sad

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:04:02 AM

I fully believe there would already be multiple cures for different cancers (or there already are) if "cancer treatment" wasn't a multi-billion dollar industry in and of itself. There's no money in a cure, only in treatments...   Sad

Does any body know here how to seek help for financial assistance for the treatment(If any)? I have the disease, but I don't have the financial support, so please if you have some knowledge kindly inform me. I could give you photos of me or even see me on live chat to prove I have the disease. I am losing all hopes and what's funny is this forum only makes me want to say what I wanted to say, like the forum is an open friend and hears what I what ever I wanted to say.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 04:44:13 AM

hope doctors get cure for cancer as soon as they can

If they do, something else will take it's place.   It's needed population control.

If you don't die from an accident or illness, cancer will get you.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 05:01:51 PM

I don't know if it's true, but there are ways to cure it, but for the higher-ups of different hospitals, they do not want to establish the cure because Cancer patients pour a lot of money to them. The priority of others is profit, not the well-being of others.

That's just how cruel the world is.
Perhaps this is true .. And if medicine depends on money, this is unfortunate. Especially if the person can not pay large sums then he has no choice but to die ..
That is where we all end up anyway. It's a matter of how "early" you end up in that destination. Ordinary people are most likely to be the ones having a hard time paying health care, it's either you go public and not get all the needed attention or you get to the paid section where you get the things you need, but it's a hella lot of money required.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:19:12 AM

Drinking cannabis oil has cured many people of cancer. Read about it.
I would have to agree with this statement. There are many documented cases about cannabis curing many types of cancer. It's the only medical reason the federal government has allowed RX use for a small few. It's obvious. States have continually changed their state laws to allow use for this exact reason. The cure is out there. It's just not as profitable as big pharma for big pharma. Sad story. You must find your own answers.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 05:46:06 AM

dependence on genetics

I am sure the doctor will find a cure cancer, and I think they are now still searching by doing much research to find the right method to cure cancer. Besides that, I believe there is not only the doctor that will search for a cure, but the traditional method tries to help the searching. So when medical science can combine with conventional science can explore together, the chance to find the cure will bigger so the patient will have new hope to healed. We could in the next few years, medicine for cancer can be found so people will have a chance to cure.
lilian123

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:34:10 AM

read an article few days back that there are some doctors in Israel who say that they will give cure 100% for cancer 

they get what they are working for
Amicole

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:53:53 AM

dependence on genetics

It has to do with many factors as the electrical charge of the cell, the metabolic exchange, the shape of the cell (cancer is usually round) , with the distribution of mitogenic radiation, the cell division, also with nutritions and soluability of water, hydratation, alkalinity or acidity of the environment and piezodilatation...

There are some very interesting results in the project theraphi.net
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:30:45 PM

Watch the video, as well.

Man Claims Cheap Dog Deworming Medicine Cured His Terminal Cancer

An Oklahoma man who was once diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer and told hat he only had three months live claims he is now tumor-free thanks to a $5 deworming drug usually meant for dogs.

Joe Tippens was diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer in 2016. Despite undergoing treatment for the disease, by January of 2017, the cancer had spread to other organs, including his stomach, neck, pancreas and even his bones. The cancer was everywhere and doctors advised him to go home and say his goodbyes because he only had three months to live. When small-cell cancer spreads as wide as it had in his case, the chances of survival are around one percent. Tippens thought he was going to die, and with nothing left to lose, he was willing to try anything in hopes of a miracle, even a dog dewormer called fenbendazole.

The desperate cancer sufferer stumbled upon the bizarre treatment while browsing a forum of his alma mater, Oklahoma State University. The post that caught his eye read "If you have cancer or know someone who does, give me a shout". Joe had already signed up for an experimental treatment that doctors said wouldn't save him but might extend his life expectancy from three months to a year, enough to at least meet his grandson. But he decided that contacting that forum poster couldn't hurt either. To his surprise, that person was a veterinarian who had a very interesting story to tell.

The vet told Joe that scientists had accidentally discovered that a dog de-worming drug seemed to attack cancer cells in mice. One of the scientists who conducted the research had been diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer and had been giving the same grim prognosis as Joe, but she started popping dog deworming pills and within six weeks her cancer was gone. Obviously, Joe was intrigued.

Cool

markstivn98 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:09:42 AM

Watch the video, as well.

Man Claims Cheap Dog Deworming Medicine Cured His Terminal Cancer

An Oklahoma man who was once diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer and told hat he only had three months live claims he is now tumor-free thanks to a $5 deworming drug usually meant for dogs.

Joe Tippens was diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer in 2016. Despite undergoing treatment for the disease, by January of 2017, the cancer had spread to other organs, including his stomach, neck, pancreas and even his bones. The cancer was everywhere and doctors advised him to go home and say his goodbyes because he only had three months to live. When small-cell cancer spreads as wide as it had in his case, the chances of survival are around one percent. Tippens thought he was going to die, and with nothing left to lose, he was willing to try anything in hopes of a miracle, even a dog dewormer called fenbendazole.

The desperate cancer sufferer stumbled upon the bizarre treatment while browsing a forum of his alma mater, Oklahoma State University. The post that caught his eye read "If you have cancer or know someone who does, give me a shout". Joe had already signed up for an experimental treatment that doctors said wouldn't save him but might extend his life expectancy from three months to a year, enough to at least meet his grandson. But he decided that contacting that forum poster couldn't hurt either. To his surprise, that person was a veterinarian who had a very interesting story to tell.

The vet told Joe that scientists had accidentally discovered that a dog de-worming drug seemed to attack cancer cells in mice. One of the scientists who conducted the research had been diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer and had been giving the same grim prognosis as Joe, but she started popping dog deworming pills and within six weeks her cancer was gone. Obviously, Joe was intrigued.

Cool
I have read this article that it is amazing how truly a medicine for dogs can cure cancer,
This is done on normal cells.
Cancer cells are similar to normal but with some abnormalities.
The drug should therefore be highly selective
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:15:33 PM

dependence on genetics
Most of the cancer types got treatment and cures but only few cancer like blood cancer didn't got any complete cure treatment but if you can afford expensive treatment then you can increase the life of that patient.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:39:05 PM

So, cancer is man-made after all... though not intentionally... until the medical stepped in.

CONFIRMED: Cancer is entirely a man-made disease

It may be hard to believe, but a recent study shows that cancer is 100 percent a man-made disease, and that it is caused by modern-day phenomena like pollution and dietary intake.

Researchers at the University of Manchester's KNH Centre for Biomedical Egyptology in England, reached that conclusion in 2010, after reviewing remains and literature from ancient Egypt and Greece, as well as earlier periods, a study that also included the first historical diagnosis of cancer in an Egyptian mummy.

The study, published at the time in the journal Nature Reviews Cancer, noted that researchers found only one occurrence of cancer while investigating hundreds of Egyptian mummies. In addition, they found very few references to the disease in period literature, which indicates that cancer cases were extremely rare during the period.

However, after the Industrial Revolution, cancer rates exploded, and in particular among children, which proves that the rise in cases is not exclusively tied to longer life.

"In industrialized societies, cancer is second only to cardiovascular disease as a cause of death. But in ancient times, it was extremely rare," said Prof. Rosalie David, of the Faculty of Life Sciences. "There is nothing in the natural environment that can cause cancer. So it has to be a man-made disease, down to pollution and changes to our diet and lifestyle.

"The important thing about our study is that it gives a historical perspective to this disease," she continued. "We can make very clear statements on the cancer rates in societies because we have a full overview. We have looked at millennia, not one hundred years, and have masses of data."

Modern industrialization

The research includes the first-ever histological diagnosis of cancer in an Egyptian mummy, which was made by Prof. Michael Zimmerman, a visiting scholar at the KNH Center, who is based at Villanova University near Philadelphia. He managed to diagnose rectal cancer in an unidentified mummy, an "ordinary" person who lived in the Dakhleh Oasis during the Ptolemaic period (200-400 AD).

"In an ancient society lacking surgical intervention, evidence of cancer should remain in all cases. The virtual absence of malignancies in mummies must be interpreted as indicating their rarity in antiquity, indicating that cancer causing factors are limited to societies affected by modern industrialization," Zimmerman said.

Cool

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:45:17 PM

dependence on genetics

I think that eventually we will have cure for any kind of disease but it will not happen overnight.
The problem is that disease research is very expensive and long lasting, and often unprofitable.
Everything is about money.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀