Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bank Society Coin Launched [18-02-2019]  (Read 2741 times)
antminerguruguy

Activity: 328
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 07:25:30 PM

You have to watch, when they go on sale they sell out in less than an hour!!

Its Difficult it says I can buy s9 variants now hmmm I guess thats what they want me to buy now.

Is there any way to " Solo Mine "  SOCI ?  can you redirect me to a private solo pool or pool I can solo mine in?
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:41:32 PM

Its Difficult it says I can buy s9 variants now hmmm I guess thats what they want me to buy now.

Is there any way to " Solo Mine "  SOCI ?  can you redirect me to a private solo pool or pool I can solo mine in?

Findblocks.com is the only pool.  Plus there is less than 100,000 blocks left to mine.

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 09:43:24 PM

Findblocks.com is the only pool.  Plus there is less than 100,000 blocks left to mine.

Well I guess youcrazyme keeps banning hashrate you know that gets kinda expensive when you have to rent hashrate and someone keeps banning your mining....

Anyway Im at findblocks now.
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 10:01:51 PM

Will you be turning the difficulty back down again its up nearly 400%?
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:15:29 PM

You can't just turn down the DIFF. right now there is 5Gh mining.  More miners higher diff.  So you point your miner and mine away.

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 12:02:55 AM

You can't just turn down the DIFF. right now there is 5Gh mining.  More miners higher diff.  So you point your miner and mine away.

I'm only mining with one machine I don't understand 51% attack?
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 12:26:39 AM

HOw many confirms does it require to get to the exchange it usually takes 14 minutes to confirm are you trying to steal my last deposit?
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 12:30:15 AM

Its already hard to trust you bankers already who is this ?  Huge delays on deposits..... Blacklisting miners its getting tough to mine with you ... upted the fees from 1 to 3 percent per block really getting tough to make money here...
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 01:28:40 AM

Who are you bitching at, I have nothing to do with the exchange or the pool.  I'm just a miner.

You ask questions and we here on the forum will try and answer.

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 03:07:35 AM

Who are you bitching at, I have nothing to do with the exchange or the pool.  I'm just a miner.

You ask questions and we here on the forum will try and answer.

Ok what the hell is going on now?  Your blocking my deposits?

There is been like 3x 30 confirms for both these to altmarkets and still its not depositing into my account.  This was working perfectly before.

Seriously are you a bunch of kids just annoying me?  Why do you keep doing things to annoy just me.

Why even bother doing this.

Coin:   Bank Society

712ae53ead59456aa11fc0ce1f53ecb936d8414d0b998e01bab70ffea63d0238   10673   (missingdeposit)      SfuFkHnVKrLKhYmwRQtx97BHKgDS8dQVmt (3237.28885568)

SOCI txid: fb8f66f2526b3d67b47f70cb3d7fb262d6eb01d4e09fd00c953be603fd0fad62

8564c8a5c37ea6a120c723dd05dbbf81ea876f28357e4c31a827c3005daed709   10th Aug 2019 22:35:36   

SfuFkHnVKrLKhYmwRQtx97BHKgDS8dQVmt   (missingdeposit)

Why are you doing this?

JimmyPic (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:29:06 AM

Sorry,

But why not talk with Altmarkets.io support, we cannot change the wallets that Altmarkets are running.
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 03:00:34 PM

Sorry,

But why not talk with Altmarkets.io support, we cannot change the wallets that Altmarkets are running.

JIMMY 2 SATOSHI IS DOWN! WE NEED A PATCH OR SOMETHING!  I GOT A STEALTH DAEMON RUNNING DID THAT HELP OR MAKE THINGS WORST!  HOW DO WE KEEP THAT QUOTE UP!
wklalen

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:07:25 PM

Hi All,

We have listed Bank Society Coin on wadax.io you can find the market here

https://wadax.io/trade/SOCIBTC

Kind regards,

Richie, wadax.io
your exchange Connection timed out....can not open...

Bitcoin=>1PGhTxdVUWe5VYQ4CwLRbFmVi1uuMzqzCR

Who want rich lets try here https://bc.game/i-41rqo2sb-n/
Dice BTC/doge/ltc/eth/xmr
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 03:12:14 PM

Sorry,

Im not getting full network reward what gives!
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:22:24 PM

Sorry,

Dude, before you go screaming:
1) where are you mining?
2) what are you mining with?
3) No one here has anything to do with the price, the price is set by buyers and sellers.
4) Unless you are solo mining you won't get the full block value, there are other miners and pool fees.

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 03:32:33 PM

Sorry,

1) where are you mining?
3) No one here has anything to do with the price, the price is set by buyers and sellers.
4) Unless you are solo mining you won't get the full block value, there are other miners and pool fees.

I was solo mining but now there is too many people in the pool and what I got after 12 hours mining this morning to my offline wallet was what I was getting every 2 hours something is wrong with payouts now.

Regardless as to the current market conditions I am 450% short on deposits.  How difficult are you making this?
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 03:37:16 PM

Sorry,

1) where are you mining?

1) Secret Location
2) Apollo Super Lander (since we didn't land on the moon)
3)Altmarkets.io the only place I can get coin with value
4)I want to solo mine with my apollo super lander (Faster than 99.60%) of all the miners in north america
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:37:24 PM

Sorry,

1) where are you mining?

I was solo mining but now there is too many people in the pool and what I got after 12 hours mining this morning to my offline wallet was what I was getting every 2 hours something is wrong with payouts now.

Regardless as to the current market conditions I am 450% short on deposits.  How difficult are you making this?

What pool are you solo mining on?  As far as I know there are none.  If you are having problems with a pool shorting you, take it up with them, if you are having problems with the exchange take it up with them.

Again I ask, what pool and what hardware are you using?

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 03:39:33 PM

Sorry,

1) where are you mining?

Regardless as to the current market conditions I am 450% short on deposits.  How difficult are you making this?

What pool are you solo mining on?  As far as I know there are none.  If you are having problems with a pool shorting you, take it up with them, if you are having problems with the exchange take it up with them.

Again I ask, what pool and what hardware are you using?

I am mining on findblocks.com.....   its a apollow super lander its so small it can nearly not even be seen.....
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:40:51 PM

So you are mining with 135 Mh, and you solo mined 10,000 coins already.  If you are solo mining, you must be using your own computer to mine to.  If you have issues, bring them up with yourself.

If you have a TX to the exchange and they never got there, again take it up with them.

I have been mining on findblocks for weeks, all my deposits have made it to my wallet.  So you are not solo mining?  You are just feeding us a line of shit.  I have over 1GH there and right now I'm getting about 16% of the block.  With yours you are getting what 1%?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: