Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bank Society Coin Launched [18-02-2019]  (Read 2741 times)
antminerguruguy

Activity: 328
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 03:45:47 PM

So you are mining with 135 Mh, and you solo mined 10,000 coins already.  If you are solo mining, you must be using your own computer to mine to.  If you have issues, bring them up with yourself.

If you have a TX to the exchange and they never got there, again take it up with them.

My coins finally showed up.......

How do I solo mine can I put it in a mode?  Can you reopen youcrazey me or new pool?  where do those pools redirect too at bank society servers?  Maybe I can mine directly to the website?

Should I throw in the towel and go back to what works?  If I can't get paid there is no point right?

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Fs8AAOSwYTtcPjLa/s-l300.jpg
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:52:08 PM

No matter what you do, or what coin you mine are are going to get paid on what your hashrate produces.  Right now there are no solo pools.  Why set one up?  Mining is over in 90,000 or so.
If you are looking for the big score, point your miner at tbdice and take a chance solo mining for a litecoin block.
Most of us here mining are planning on holding anyway, if the coin price goes up we're in good shape.
Between mining, masternode and staking rewards SOCI is doing very well for me.  But I haven't cashed in anything yet.
When it comes to mining you get what you pay for.  Plain and simple

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 03:56:44 PM

No matter what you do, or what coin you mine are are going to get paid on what your hashrate produces.  Right now there are no solo pools.  Why set one up?  Mining is over in 90,000 or so.
If you are looking for the big score, point your miner at tbdice and take a chance solo mining for a litecoin block.
Most of us here mining are planning on holding anyway, if the coin price goes up we're in good shape.
Between mining, masternode and staking rewards SOCI is doing very well for me.  But I haven't cashed in anything yet.
When it comes to mining you get what you pay for.  Plain and simple

Well thats good advice I am looking for the " Big Score " .  How long would I mine at tbdice before I win a block.  No one ever wins with LTC1 address's I noticed and it all those are ignored like me how do I get paid the same people keep winning over and over again at bitcoin and litecoin I have seen some very disturbing impossible trends.  I doubt anything is random but after 3300 in bitcoin theft that I have sustained who doesn't deserve to win a full litecoin block.

Why do you keep rewarding ungrateful people?

I really am curious is everyone winning at these solo mine litecoin pools scammers?  Criminals.

Come on guys read up... www.courtenayrcmp.ca  how do I get my money back?
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:02:04 PM

First you have to realize, crypto is like the wild west.  If a deal is too good to be true is it.
Why do the same pools keep finding block after block?  Because they have thousands of ASICs mining.  There is a solo pool for BTC .ck, it's called playing the lottery.  Same with TBDice.  I have scored many LTC blocks there and have always gotten paid.  But again it's the lottery.  You may find a block in a day, week for never.

That's why it's called the lottery.

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:05:49 PM

Also http://zergpool.com will allow you to solo mine q bunch of scrypt coin.  Just remember it's a marathon, not a sprint.

If you are looking for a quick big payout, crypto is not for you....

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 04:09:01 PM

Also http://zergpool.com will allow you to solo mine q bunch of scrypt coin.  Just remember it's a marathon, not a sprint.

I just want my 3300 back from the guys that stole my bitcoin or about  4 antminers.  Maybe its not for me.  Anyway I don't want to have to worry about who stole from me I just want " More Equipment "  obviously who cares where its located.  I hope I am well hidden....  maybe in plain sight ta ha....

So you want me to my q?  sounds like you did a stint at td ameritrade....
adoniso

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:09:41 PM

I use which program to mine?
Just have the code, don't have the program.
please help me Shocked

Buddy I am in no position to help anyone I have a 0 bank balance I am on disability I have very low income and nearly everything goes to housing.  I am the worst person to ask for help.  How can I help?

Hi Adoniso,

Did you join our discord channel yet?

https://discord.gg/QHMGPkP

website is http://www.banksociety.co

What equipment are you mining with? ( CPU, GPU or ASIC )

Cheers

Jimmy

Hi,
What equipment are you mining with?

CPU
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:14:47 PM

Also http://zergpool.com will allow you to solo mine q bunch of scrypt coin.  Just remember it's a marathon, not a sprint.

I just want my 3300 back from the guys that stole my bitcoin or about  4 antminers.  Maybe its not for me.  Anyway I don't want to have to worry about who stole from me I just want " More Equipment "  obviously who cares where its located.  I hope I am well hidden....  maybe in plain sight ta ha....

So you want me to my q?  sounds like you did a stint at td ameritrade....

Been around here a long time.  Rule #1, never pay for something in crypto unless you use a TRUSTED excrow.  There are people here, on E-Bay other forums that want you to pay with crypto.  Not going to happen and you will get burned!!  I sell miners all the time on E-Bay, I have no problems with PayPal because I actually have and ship what I sell.

I have been burned also, coin scams, masternode scams.  I'm not just making shit up, I'm taking from years of doing crypto.  I have seen DEVs take the money and run, exchanged take the money and run, and scammers take the money and run.

You lick your wounds and life goes on.  Learn from your fails...  and if it's too good to be true, RUN!!!

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 04:16:46 PM

Hi Adoniso,

Did you join our discord channel yet?

https://discord.gg/QHMGPkP

website is http://www.banksociety.co

What equipment are you mining with? ( CPU, GPU or ASIC )

Cheers

Jimmy
[/quote]

I " Found a Asic " it was sent from Asia ( eBay tried to help me ) its power hungry it collects employees and free electricity from some foreign government apparently.  I am careful not to do anything illegal I just want to get my " Money " back....

Maybe its a cray compueter?  maybe someone is teasing me?  I have no idea like I said I thought we were trying to keep this secret hiding this in plain sight and it is faster than 99.60% of transactions in north america?

What equipment are you mining with?

CPU
[/quote]
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:18:45 PM

You are mining with a hosted miner?  You don't even have possession of it?

Tell us more!!!

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 04:25:13 PM

Tell us more!!!

It is a long story .... I got it from " The agency " it was designed to gather intel.....

we did this for years back in the 40's....

This is when you start throwing 7's Smoke 9's its amazing....

Well Canada Post says it has to be a gift it was kind of frustrating have the conversation.  But I am not gifting...
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 04:27:15 PM

Tell us more!!!

I was careful to filter out the X's ,,,, dangerous if you ever see XXX you need never have a x but I heard if you ever have one it works for life.

THE MYTH THE LEDGEND!
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 04:38:48 PM

Tell us more!!!

I edited the society.conf file whats suppose to be in there?
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

You are mining with a hosted miner?  You don't even have possession of it?

Tell us more!!!

addnode=46.101.21.105
Staking=1

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 05:36:32 PM

Tell us more!!!

addnode=46.101.21.105
Staking=1

I will add that. Thanks boss.
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 05:41:40 PM

Tell us more!!!

addnode=46.101.21.105
Staking=1

Ok I added the node in the file and added staking I will try to follow web directions to stake my node when I get to 20000
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:44:28 PM

Tell us more!!!

addnode=46.101.21.105
Staking=1

Ok I added the node in the file and added staking I will try to follow web directions to stake my node when I get to 20000

Staking will start when you have mature coins, When a new wallet comes out a masternode is going to be 200000.  When staking is active the arrow will turn green.  The more coins you have the more you will stake.  Right now a masternode is still 10000 coins.

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 05:55:05 PM

Tell us more!!!

addnode=46.101.21.105
Staking=1

Staking will start when you have mature coins, When a new wallet comes out a masternode is going to be 200000.  When staking is active the arrow will turn green.  The more coins you have the more you will stake.  Right now a masternode is still 10000 coins.

Interesting 10,000 coins well I might be able to try sending them to myself and starting a stake with tx ect... This is fun isn't it suppose to be?
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 05:58:24 PM

Tell us more!!!

addnode=46.101.21.105
Staking=1

Interesting 10,000 coins well I might be able to try sending them to myself and starting a stake with tx ect... This is fun isn't it suppose to be?

So when the stake mature who deposits the new coins?  This happens every month ?  Isn't that the standard?  I lost about 100 bucks trying to stake olympic coin I hope I don't get scam coined again and I will be able to get bitcoin somewhere or litecoin thats decent.

I need more info after I stake tommoro or tuesday will the staked more coins just show up in my wallet in a month after each new stake I put out?

Please tell me more?

How many coins do I get after staking 10,000 coins after a month?

Not too good to be true?  I am mining at 3% which I think is super steep man...
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:16:03 PM

When the arrow goes green hover over it and it will tell you when you stake.  It will go into your wallet and the coins used for staking will show up under the stake area.  Until the staked coins mature you can't spend them.  As for the amount, I'm not sure, Jimmy can answer that.

The 3% fee sucks, but it's the only game in town.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: